PDA

View Full Version : 2020 recruiting thread?

msbulldog
02-16-2019, 02:21 PM
Who closed recruiting and why? That is the most important thread!

msstate7
02-16-2019, 02:33 PM
Rainbows and unicorns only... if you don't think we have the best class in the history of college football, you can't post. What a joke

msu15
02-16-2019, 02:37 PM
Definitely became unreadable with all the bitching and arguing.

msstate7
02-16-2019, 02:40 PM
Definitely became unreadable with all the bitching and arguing.

Everyone should just agree that we are the absolute best at recruiting. No one outrecruits us. If you don't agree, your opinion is garbage

vv83
02-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Yeah “cleaning up the thread” by removing what people were posting was a joke. That one crazy dude did go political though

CadaverDawg
02-16-2019, 03:49 PM
Everyone should just agree that we are the absolute best at recruiting. No one outrecruits us. If you don't agree, your opinion is garbage

Yep, amazing how last years was very popular and good, but once you start removing anything negative or slightly off topic bc a few people complain in the new one, it turns to shit. Sometimes you don't need to fix something that isn't broken.

Why not just have a different stickied recruiting thread that has nothing but a list of commits and offers for those not wanting to discuss, and leave the discussion recruiting thread alone? But that's just me.

ScoobaDawg
02-16-2019, 04:00 PM
Who closed recruiting and why? That is the most important thread!

Not sure. but it's fixed and opened.

ScoobaDawg
02-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Yep, amazing how last years was very popular and good, but once you start removing anything negative or slightly off topic bc a few people complain in the new one, it turns to shit. Sometimes you don't need to fix something that isn't broken.

Why not just have a different stickied recruiting thread that has nothing but a list of commits and offers for those not wanting to discuss, and leave the discussion recruiting thread alone? But that's just me.

Nothing is being removed because it's negative... we aren't the positive police...

Walkerhill
02-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Nothing is being removed because it's negative... we aren't the positive police...

What would be great is if the recruiting thread actually covered recruiting. The personal squabbles between posters and ancillary discussion consume way too much space. It makes the thread essentially useless and unreadable anyway.

That thread could do with some strict rules and moderation on content.

You have a criticism of a coach or player, start a thread.
You don?t like another poster, attack them in a different thread if you absolutely must.
You don?t like our schemes, different thread.
Anything else not related to 2020 Mississippi State recruiting, new thread.

Last year the thread was hundreds of pages long and 80% of it was unadulterated crap.

I seen it dawg
02-16-2019, 04:31 PM
Yeah I'm in agreement some posters start bitching at each other and take up a full page. Not debating or discussing recruiting but bitching. If the posters themselves would act right it would be better.

ScoobaDawg
02-16-2019, 04:42 PM
Yeah I'm in agreement some posters start bitching at each other and take up a full page. Not debating or discussing recruiting but bitching. If the posters themselves would act right it would be better.

Exactly. nothing is being deleted or even edited. It's just moved somewhere else, where if people wan't to bitch.. can do so. We have some good resources on this site and people should be able to find the current news they are providing without wading through 100 pages of bitch!ng.

I seen it dawg
02-16-2019, 04:49 PM
Rainbows and unicorns only... if you don't think we have the best class in the history of college football, you can't post. What a joke

This is stupid.

I seen it dawg
02-16-2019, 04:51 PM

Or posters can police the thread and not be idiots on it...and when it does get policed bc posters won't, not act like pussies and gripe about sunshine pumping and unicorn banging