PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis left the Arena in 3rd quarter..... Pels beat OKC..

RougeDawg
02-14-2019, 11:57 PM
Anthony Davis is tarnishing his legacy in this great city. His agent is the one supplying the acid. Porcelain Davis left the game in the 2nd with a bruised ego, I mean shoulder injury. Then was seen leaving the arena with his agent during the 3rd quarter. He is basically walking out on his team. He is a great player and has done great things here, but I really hope Karma bites him in the ass and brings him back down to earth.

He could have done this the correct and professional way but he?s chosen to go the entitle Brat way. The team actually played better and more like a team when he was really ?hurt?. I hope he never suits up again and I do not wish him well. He?s burned all bridges with me and it appears with the city.

Liverpooldawg
02-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Who in the heck is THIS Anthony Davis? The one I remember was the tailback for USC back in the early 70's. He is one of two reasons USC is my second team. He wouldn't have done anything like that. He should have won a Heisman.

BeardoMSU
02-15-2019, 12:10 AM
Who in the heck is THIS Anthony Davis? The one I remember was the tailback for USC back in the early 70's. He is one of two reasons USC is my second team. He wouldn't have done anything like that. He should have won a Heisman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7e5wxSbbQ

Irondawg
02-15-2019, 12:12 AM
The one thing I wouldn't do if I was New Orleans ownership is trade him to the Lakers in the offseason.

RougeDawg
02-15-2019, 12:48 AM
The one thing I wouldn't do if I was New Orleans ownership is trade him to the Lakers in the offseason.

Some rumors are Demps is waiting to work a deal with Celtics. Kyrie wants out but Celtics and Pelicans cannot officially talk until summer. Some collective bargaining BS. The bigs we have right now in Randle, Okafor and Diallo. They can hold their own. Another ball handler to go with Jrue may be a ticket to a winning team. Okafor has been coming around since getting to play. Either that or all the draft picks, getting rid of paper thin Davis is probably best.

Liverpooldawg
02-15-2019, 12:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7e5wxSbbQ

I haven't followed the NBA since we used to vacation as an extended family when I was a kid. My uncle was a huge Larry Bird fan. I kept my mouth shut, but I always favored Magic over the Bird. Is the Anthony Davis now related to THE Anthony Davis?

RougeDawg
02-15-2019, 12:52 AM
I haven't followed the NBA since we used to vacation as an extended family when I was a kid. My uncle was a huge Larry Bird fan. I kept my mouth shut, but I always favored Magic over the Bird. Is the Anthony Davis now related to THE Anthony Davis?

Kentucky Anthony Davis. Top 5 nba talent. Would say top 5 nba player but he sits out when he gets a paper cut.

Liverpooldawg
02-15-2019, 01:01 AM
Kentucky Anthony Davis. Top 5 nba talent. Would say top 5 nba player but he sits out when he gets a paper cut.

Is he related to THE Anthony Davis? If he is, his Dad, Uncle, Grandaddy, whatever, wouldn't have approved in their playing days.

parabrave
02-15-2019, 01:53 AM

After he scored 5 tds to bring back the Trojans fron a 21 pt deficit to beat ND yes he should have won the heisman. That was probably the 2nd greatest performance in FB history. Johm fing Capelliti won the trophy. But remember AD was a Junior that year.

msstate7
02-15-2019, 08:03 AM
Trade him to Cleveland this offseason.

Lord McBuckethead
02-15-2019, 08:09 AM
Shit, trade him for nothing to the worst team in the league.

RougeDawg
02-15-2019, 09:48 AM
Shit, trade him for nothing to the worst team in the league.

Would not put it past Demps. He?s not the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Would be hilarious too.

AD is going about this in almost the exact opposite way one should. Especially in a city where the fans are as tuned in. Most people I know are done with him and cannot wait for him to go. Sounds like his dad has gotten in his head and is souring his mind. Reminds me of recruiting and parents getting involved.

parabrave
02-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Would not put it past Demps. He?s not the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Would be hilarious too.

AD is going about this in almost the exact opposite way one should. Especially in a city where the fans are as tuned in. Most people I know are done with him and cannot wait for him to go. Sounds like his dad has gotten in his head and is souring his mind. Reminds me of recruiting and parents getting involved.

Difference between him and CP3 is that CP3 was loved by all fans who wished him well when he left. AD is just a asshole for how he is going about this.

RiverCityDawg
02-15-2019, 12:10 PM

Somehow I knew when this post started with "I haven't followed the NBA since..." that Larry Bird would be mentioned.

Maridian Dawg
02-15-2019, 12:30 PM
IMO, the Pels really need to trade him to the Celtics or Knicks. They both have very good assets that can jumpstart our rebuild. Boston will center their trade package around Jayson Tatum, which is a top 20 player in today's league, and maybe steal away Jaylen Brown and Al Horford with some picks. The most intriguing part of the Knicks package is the draft pick. They are expected to get a top 3 pick in the lottery. That means the Pels could get a player like RJ Barrett, or even Zion if the Knicks end up getting first pick. This will be the most important offseason for the Pelicans ever.

RougeDawg
02-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Well Demps got canned today. He is responsible for this mess. He was tasked to build a team around AD and failed. I do not think AD can repair the damage he has done, but hopefully they bring in someone who knows what they are doing. I have a feeling Gentry will Be shorn the door after the season as well.