PDA

View Full Version : On Deck: Mississippi State Baseball - Episode 4

dawg1
02-14-2019, 10:15 PM
https://youtu.be/Rvc0u_WyD3Q

Todd4State
02-15-2019, 12:51 AM
Absolutely loving these! The new stadium looks incredible!

Pit Bull
02-15-2019, 10:18 AM
Nice video. Disappointed to see that our Sunday Pinstripe White Unis have been replaced by the NickelBlack unis. And also didn't know we only wore the black unis on Sundays as Jake said. IMO, the white pinstripes unis are the best looking uniforms in ALL of college baseball. Have not seen any that are classier. Stadium looks good and ready to go. Friday, 4 pm. I checked out Youngstown State. They seem to have a better baseball program than I originally perceived. Have a really nice stadium that rivals many in the SEC. Got about 4 players that will one day be drafted. One good starting pitcher, one big time up and coming 6'7" freshman hurler, and two pretty good position players, one of which can really mash the ball. That being said, I think we still sweep, and worse case scenario....maybe lose 1 game. Baseball season is HERE!!

Todd4State
02-15-2019, 11:14 AM
We started wearing black last year on Sundays. My personal favorites are the pinstripes with the MS logo that we wore in Omaha in 2013. If it were me we would wear those for big games like SR, CWS, Governor's Cup, SBW, and other really big games. I like the 1985's- maroon top and white top. I'd wear the maroon tops for Friday, the white for Saturday and keep black on Sunday. I'd have is wear the standard 1987-1997 era uniforms for standard midweek games. I do like the pinstripes with the State script on them as well that are from the late 60's- mid 70's too.

MarketingBully
02-15-2019, 11:17 AM
What I love the best about Lemonis is he brings structure and discipline to everything we do. It also looks like we may steal a few bases this year with him understanding both Mangum and Jordan’s speed at the 1 and 2 spots in the order. We have the facilities and coaching staff in place to win and I think Coach Lemonis will do that. Baseball is a funny sport but I think we have everything in place to be successful. Excited for the season.