PDA

View Full Version : Let's Check In on an Old Friend....

ShotgunDawg
02-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Is D1 in Madison turning into an Ole Miss Recruiting arm?

https://twitter.com/espn3allday/status/1095760802143973376?s=21

Jack Lambert
02-14-2019, 12:45 PM
Yes it is. You have to wonder when John Wiener has a on site show with Mike Espy and the only recruits on the show sign with Ole Miss you have to wonder. Also who is paying those fees for those high school kids.

ShotgunDawg
02-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Yes it is. You have to wonder when John Wiener has a on site show with Mike Espy and the only recruits on the show sign with Ole Miss you have to wonder. Also who is paying those fees for those high school kids.

I know Mingo and Ealy went there and now they hire another OM player.

Makes you wonder.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-14-2019, 12:48 PM
What did Johnson do? I didn?t watch the video. Liked the comment from the State guy who said (paraphrasing), 5* who took the money and went to OM and no nfl career. Lesson for the players coming up.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-14-2019, 01:25 PM
Is D1 in Madison turning into an Ole Miss Recruiting arm?

https://twitter.com/espn3allday/status/1095760802143973376?s=21

Well Michael Oher is part owner so.....BUT Antonio Johnson is the other owner so there is MSU ties. I worked with a camp there several years back with Nigel Knott, Marquis Spencer, Jeffrey Simmons, Cam Akers there so OM didn't have much influence there.

bulldawg28
02-14-2019, 01:30 PM
CJ looks sick

ShotgunDawg
02-14-2019, 01:57 PM
Well Michael Oher is part owner so.....BUT Antonio Johnson is the other owner so there is MSU ties. I worked with a camp there several years back with Nigel Knott, Marquis Spencer, Jeffrey Simmons, Cam Akers there so OM didn't have much influence there.

Good. I think everyone agrees that facilities like this are good provided they aren't used to progress an agenda.

Just starts to get awfully suspicious when only OM people keep getting hired there.

Bodaski
02-14-2019, 02:37 PM

I thought Antonia left MSU and transferred to JSU. Not sure how much MSU tie is there

JoseBrown
02-14-2019, 03:06 PM

Just in one high profile recruits case a few years ago I knew, his mother told me that they got it paid thru hospital or insurance. I didn't ask specifically. Our sons played ball together and we were discussing how I could afford to have my son go there everyday like hers. They also invited my son to go on the summer recruiting rounds with them, but unfortunately he chose other interests just as he started getting letters. But her son ended up at Bama, and ole miss never really was in it for him.

I could def see an easy way for bagmen to get to recruits there...

Dallas_Dawg
02-14-2019, 03:39 PM
I thought Antonia left MSU and transferred to JSU. Not sure how much MSU tie is there

No he was the JUCO guy that came in and got drafted out of State.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-14-2019, 03:41 PM
MSU tie...I didn't say it was a rope. More like a fine thread.*

Percho
02-14-2019, 04:45 PM
I wonder if CJ ever got his lanyard returned?

BuckyIsAB****
02-14-2019, 06:17 PM
I know Mingo and Ealy went there and now they hire another OM player.

Makes you wonder.

State players have been there too. Espy and Johnson are going to do their best to send them to OM but we have won a few. Will Rogers has been there too.

The Espy's are a crooked bunch IMO

RougeDawg
02-15-2019, 09:52 AM
State players have been there too. Espy and Johnson are going to do their best to send them to OM but we have won a few. Will Rogers has been there too.

The Espy's are a crooked bunch IMO

This is an understatement. Espy needs to be in jail for life for his dealings with the Clintons. That family fits in perfectly with the Klanshart crowd. Except they are too stupid to realize that the crew they make friends with is actually using them as a pawn in their grand scheme. Well, now that I type that, the entire bunch has a brainpower issue.

But then again you cannot fix stupid.

Bodawg
02-15-2019, 11:45 AM
I wonder if CJ ever got his lanyard returned?

He did. It had a set of car keys hanging off of it.

deltadawg99
02-15-2019, 10:49 PM
Doesn’t Fletcher Cox also have ownership in it? I would worry more about CJ than Espy.

I wish Dixon would start training guys out there instead of the Baptist Healthplex in Madison.