PDA

View Full Version : thumbs up for Nick--he brings the boom on defense

tcdog70
02-13-2019, 12:02 PM
I laughed when the announcers said that Bama's 17 year old phenom wasn't looking to score. WHAT? He had been lighting it up in previous games. The reason He wasn't looking to score was because Nick was in his jock. Nick sets the tone on defense and our two freshmen follow his lead. So thanks Nick--keep it up.

CadaverDawg
02-13-2019, 12:32 PM
Hear here

I Love Nick Weatherspoon. He has a swagger that isn't manufactured. Just plays with an edge

BigEasyDawg
02-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Nick is one of the toughest kids I've seen play in a while. Twice now he has what looked to be a season-ending injury and he played the next game. He is one of my favs.

Lord McBuckethead
02-14-2019, 12:07 AM
Also note, two of his fouls were complete garbage. 1 he never touched the guy and the second was perfect straight vertical jump where he almost blocked the guy. There was another that could have gone either way, but I think he tied the guy up.

KentuckyDawg13
02-14-2019, 10:50 AM
@Nick_Gotti0 is the most athletic player on our team.

tcdog70
02-14-2019, 11:41 AM
refs thinking a 6'2" guy shouldn't be able to block that shot--so it must be a foul.

dawgday166
02-14-2019, 02:25 PM
Nick's pretty good on D. Not in Frazier's category but pretty good. Needs to be more consistent in shot selection on O tho.

ETA: Q is the guy right now. He's stepped up his all-around game to another level lately. Offense, defense, he's doing it all well right now. Only thing he needs to be aware of is trying to do too much in crunch time at end of games. He's cost us a couple trying to do too much at those times.