PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy fans, y'all looking for a WR still?

msstate7
02-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Here's a good one...

?Thank you SteelerNation for a big 9 years?time to move on and forward???.??? #NewDemands? Thank you SteelerNation for a big 9 years?time to move on and forward???.??? #NewDemands pic.twitter.com/fbIoFNdqK4 ? Antonio Brown (@AB84) February 12, 2019

msudawglb
02-12-2019, 01:16 PM
No thanks. But I would like for Dallas to go after Devin Funchess, Carolina Wr.

DancingRabbit
02-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Dak just got done with Dez. Don't put that on him.

MetEdDawg
02-12-2019, 01:30 PM

This would be a phenomenal get for them. To me you get him and Cooper and that's huge for your pass game. Gonna keep the blitz off Dak more because they have multiple threats. Then you free up Beasley a little bit more. If they try and move up and get a TE like Irv Smith in the 1st round they could be legit contenders in the NFC.

msstate7
02-12-2019, 01:32 PM
This would be a phenomenal get for them. To me you get him and Cooper and that's huge for your pass game. Gonna keep the blitz off Dak more because they have multiple threats. Then you free up Beasley a little bit more. If they try and move up and get a TE like Irv Smith in the 1st round they could be legit contenders in the NFC.

Gotta resign Beasley. Saint fans eyeing him... not sure organization is though

vv83
02-12-2019, 01:38 PM

HA! Please take him from us, he's trash

KOdawg1
02-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Dez Bryant Jr. attitude wise. Probably more talented but no thanks.

MetEdDawg
02-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Gotta resign Beasley. Saint fans eyeing him... not sure organization is though

Beasley needs to stay. He's the perfect counter to Cooper and another WR like Funchess. Those two WR would free him up so much more by spreading the field wider and giving him more space to operate.

But I have a feeling that Jerry isn't going to do the things necessary to win big. They need about 3 more pieces to be contenders. They need another legit WR threat, they need a disruptive DT, and they need a TE. Those 3 things makes their offense way more potent, but also helps beef up the run support which they needed very clearly against the Rams.

CadaverDawg
02-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Funchess? Am I missing something...isn't he just Brandon Lafelle reincarnated? Nothing special

MetEdDawg
02-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Funchess? Am I missing something...isn't he just Brandon Lafelle reincarnated? Nothing special

He's good but he's had Cam throwing to him. He's had less than 80 targets in 3 of his 4 seasons. He's 24 and he's got big play potential. Get him a more accurate QB like Dak who is good at distributing the ball and he will be much better.

Funchess, Cooper, Gallup, Beasley, and a good TE would be a very good offense to contend with.

vv83
02-12-2019, 05:30 PM
He's good but he's had Cam throwing to him. He's had less than 80 targets in 3 of his 4 seasons. He's 24 and he's got big play potential. Get him a more accurate QB like Dak who is good at distributing the ball and he will be much better.

Funchess, Cooper, Gallup, Beasley, and a good TE would be a very good offense to contend with.

Nothing to do with Cam. Go watch the tapes, the dude just doesn't have it. He gives up on plays, is lazy with a VERY limited route tree, and leads the league in drop percentage.