PDA

View Full Version : Baseball ticket question...

CadaverDawg
02-11-2019, 11:00 PM
If I was wanting to get 2 tickets for right behind the dugout or behind home plate for the Saturday game vs USM, would that even be possible...or are those long gone?

Would there be a better place to sit if I was taking someone to experience their first ever Dudy Noble experience? I may be taking a USM friend, and I'd like to show him what the Dude is all about. What would you guys recommend based on your experiences? I've always like the chairbacks, but then again, since a few years after college I've never had a connection to any LFL rigs...so chairbacks were also my best option. Anyway, just trying to see if it's worth trying to put that trip together for next weekend.

CadaverDawg
02-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Just saw msudawg1200's thread, thanks for the update. Would still love people's thoughts on where the best experience would be....should I shoot for chairbacks? Also, I've got a few favorites, but where I should I take a first timer to eat before the game? I want to convert my buddy into a Dawg and show him what he's missing out on.

Dawgbite
02-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Well you basically have two options, buy the chairbacks and you have a seat to watch batting practice and warmups or buy GA tickets and plan on walking , visiting folks and seeing the place then snag a chairback in the 5th. My favorite places to eat on gamedays are Bulldog Burgers for a burger and tatertot fondue, Two Brothers for wings, and The Camphouse for whatever strikes my fancy.

Homedawg
02-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Agree. Two brothers is under rated big time. Tacos and wings are all good.

RiverCityDawg
02-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Just saw msudawg1200's thread, thanks for the update. Would still love people's thoughts on where the best experience would be....should I shoot for chairbacks? Also, I've got a few favorites, but where I should I take a first timer to eat before the game? I want to convert my buddy into a Dawg and show him what he's missing out on.

If you're really serious about watching the game, the viewing experience from the chairbacks is going to be your best bet. I prefer midway up on the first baseline right in line with the bag, but to each their own. Ultimately it will depend on whatever you can find since they are all sold out to season ticket holders.

If you want the classic "DNF experience" I guess you could buy GA tickets, sit in the lawn, walk around and take in the sights and/or find somewhere in the outfield to hang out. I've always sat in the chairbacks, so the LFL is not my expertise.

CadaverDawg
02-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. The more the merrier

Dawgbite
02-12-2019, 04:25 PM
There is a place out on Hwy 45 called The Pony that has some fine Prime Rump Roast.................................... Or so I have been told!