PDA

View Full Version : If the SEC is Serious About Correcting It's Football Officiating Issues....

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2019, 08:31 PM
If Sankey wants to put his football officiating actions where his mouth is, I believe this would be a great add for the SEC & help remove Bama bias.

In the AAF, fans are allowed to listen in on the replay official as they communicate with the referees. The access brings unprecedented transparency & basically throws the cheating idea out the window IMO.

*In SEC though they may have to blurry the replay officials face or let them wear a mask.

Good stuff

https://twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/1094425553849860097

Todd4State
02-10-2019, 08:44 PM
The problem is Sankey is only serious about protecting Saban.

Lord McBuckethead
02-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Yeah, also they need to have officials in the booth that can stop any play for review. There is zero reason why they can not get almost every play basically correct on the fly. Note Ridley going out of bounds and the block in the back.

Note this....i dont care if we lose games, I just don't like getting 17n screwed.

somebodyshotmypaw
02-10-2019, 10:19 PM
The SEC and the NFL are not at all serious about making corrections. If they were, some officials would have already been fired. However, public pressure can force them to make changes. They will make changes eventually because of public pressure to make changes. It won't be because they felt the need to fix it. Anybody can fix it if they want to badly enough. The fans/public are going to have to make them fix it.

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2019, 10:24 PM
I like Joe Theisman's idea.

Each team should get one challenge flag per game, &, if correct 2, to challenge any play or penalty on the field, even if it's a judgement call.

If there is a bad PI called or not called that goes against your team, you get 1 chance per game to send it to the replay booth for correction.

The idea came from Saints disaster