PDA

View Full Version : WeatherDogs.....chime in for opening day.........

Pit Bull
02-10-2019, 05:32 AM
....I see rain for Friday, 20 deg. drop in temps on Saturday, and warmer and drier for the Sunday game. Looks like the Sunday game will be the best bet for comfortably watching baseball. Please change the weather so we can have sunny 70 deg. days for all 3 games!!! Give us your input!

Harrydawg
02-10-2019, 09:16 PM
....I see rain for Friday, 20 deg. drop in temps on Saturday, and warmer and drier for the Sunday game. Looks like the Sunday game will be the best bet for comfortably watching baseball. Please change the weather so we can have sunny 70 deg. days for all 3 games!!! Give us your input!

I am going to bump this and add.....it looks like it will be decent (much like this past weekend). Friday 60?s, Cooler Saturday and clouds Sunday. But temps don?t look bad (for Febbb)

PKADogs55
02-11-2019, 09:19 AM
As of Monday, Opening Day is calling for rain showers early .. with overcast skies later in the day (62 degrees, Windy).

StarkVegasSteve
02-11-2019, 09:43 AM
As of Monday, Opening Day is calling for rain showers early .. with overcast skies later in the day (62 degrees, Windy).

We always play our best after a little Thunder and Lightning.

PKADogs55
02-11-2019, 10:15 AM
There was a call for (Possible Thunder) listed on the Weather App for that day (all seriousness) ha.

StarkVegasSteve
02-11-2019, 10:30 AM
There was a call for (Possible Thunder) listed on the Weather App for that day (all seriousness) ha.

It's definite Thunder And Lightning. They'll both be there all weekend. Glad to see the Weather App is in the know