PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis getting the boo birds at home tonight......

RougeDawg
02-08-2019, 11:50 PM
As a 8 year Pelicants season ticket holder, I am glad the fans showed him what they think tonight. He?s not a winner. He is a great player but never plays through any adversity. From a bruised ego to a sprained jaw, the guy is soft. He sits out at the first hunt of a twinge. Maybe he would have a winning franchise if he played through paper cuts and broken finger nails. He is one of the most fragile athletes I have ever seen in any sport. the way he has handled this entire debacle is unprofessional and he deserves all the boos.

It would be sweet to win it all in 4-5 years with all of the draft picks the team is picking up by dealing him away.

Renardo Sidney
02-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Davis earned that response for sure but he played a good game tonight

BhamDawg205
02-09-2019, 01:05 AM
We'll take him and send y'all Ball and Kuzman. Oh and throw in a center of your choice. It's karma the way Cleveland and NO blocked that Chris Paul to Lakers deal. But that being said AD should still be a professional until he's traded or FA.

RougeDawg
02-09-2019, 01:25 AM
We'll take him and send y'all Ball and Kuzman. Oh and throw in a center of your choice. It's karma the way Cleveland and NO blocked that Chris Paul to Lakers deal. But that being said AD should still be a professional until he's traded or FA.

Davis earned that response for sure but he played a good game tonight

You both make valid points. I think AD is getting faulty suggestions. He initially said he wanted to be traded to a winner. Then said he wanted to be traded to a team 3 games ahead of Pelicans in standings. Something do not add up.

I will admit that the ownership has not made the best choices to put the pieces around AD to win. But since the Bensons bought the team they have been pumping more $ into the franchise. The Boogie injury causes the organization some money. The organization has shied they we willing to make risky trades for a playoff run

Bottom line is this debacle falls on Lebron. Hes been in ADs ear for over a year. Sad part is Lebron cannot win in LA with unlimited $$$. Lebron soured AD and may sour his career. AD has almost as much of a chance winning a championship in New Orleans as he does LA at this point, given the NBA currently allowing super teams.

Here it to hoping the Pelicants management can work a deal with Boston for Kyrie and others. Jrue and Kyrie could be nasty if we keep the young bigs and Randle. Kennrich Williams has been surprisingly good. Plays well down low and can hit thenoutside three.

Abhhh the life of a Mississippi State and New Orleans fan.......

I seen it dawg
02-09-2019, 10:11 AM
I just can get into nba anymore. It just seems way too much inmates running the asylum. It's just pickup games in bigger building for the most part and only a small handful of coaches actually have any control. Hard to watch for me. The Davis thing is a fiasco.