PDA

View Full Version : We lost a good man and Bulldog

FriarsPoint
02-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Mr. Bruce Brumfield from Inverness passed. Those of us from the delta in agriculture knew him or knew of him. Good man. Good Bulldog. He will be missed. Blessings upon his family.

FriarsPoint
02-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Could a mod please fix my fumble fingers and remove the f ing smiley face

Thank you

Political Hack
02-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Not sure we can delete the face, but thanks for sharing. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Goldendawg
02-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Family in our prayers.

parabrave
02-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Could a mod please fix my fumble fingers and remove the f ing smiley face

Thank you

Go to GO ADVANCED edit button. That will allow you to edit the heading.

FriarsPoint
02-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Go to GO ADVANCED edit button. That will allow you to edit the heading.

Gracias

I still didn’t fix it. Call me a dumbass.

On a positive note for Mr Bruce. State is doing a really good job of recruiting potential Ag students from Alabama, students in general for that matter. The number of my customers that have told me that MSU is blowing auburn out of the water is legion(no surprise). Anyway, for those of you in other disciplines, we still set the standard.

Howboutdemdogs
02-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Sorry for the loss. Prays offered.

msbulldog
02-09-2019, 07:40 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of a good man, who was a MSU ag student as I was.

Commercecomet24
02-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Praying for his family and loved ones'

Reunion Dog
02-10-2019, 05:43 AM
Big Bruce was a force in the Ag, Banking, & Politics not only in the Delta, but Nationally as well. All his sons are Fraternity brothers with me "SAE" and they all are in my prayers. He did a great job of raising his sons. They have been VERY SUCCESSFUL in life.. no doubt to their Dad's stewardship. And they all give BIG to the Bulldog Club and I, as one appreciate all the Brumfield family has done for our University...

On a funny note... The Brumfield's would always host a summer party for rushees during July. Big Bruce would have crop dusters flying a WK prior to help with the damn mosquitoes that were as big and plentiful as B-17's in WWII... and it was ALWAYS 100 + degrees every year. But it was a typical Delta party ALWAYS done 1st class. Prayers to Jay, Harris, Swayzee, Hardy and their wives and children on their loss. Phi Alpha brothers!