PDA

View Full Version : Favorite post of the week.....

Lord McBuckethead
02-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Not sure which thread this was in, but someone in reference to our basketball team said

"I am not even mad, I am just tired."

That is the clearest post I have ever seen. Perfectly summed up probably half our fan base.

CadaverDawg
02-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Not sure which thread this was in, but someone in reference to our basketball team said

That is the clearest post I have ever seen. Perfectly summed up probably half our fan base.

It really is spot on

the_real_MSU_is_us
02-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Yep, Howland is a good guy he just isn't up to par in any area other than recruiting. There's no 1 thing that he sucks at and I can't get mad at him as a person. The team generally tries but there's not enough development and the in game coaching doesn't' put them in good spots. We all keep forcing ourselves to stay positive but they can't get it together. In Baseball we could be mad at Cann. In FB we could be mad at Moorhead. But in basketball I just want to ignore it and move on

Coursesuper
02-07-2019, 04:11 PM

I know that guy.

Dawgbite
02-07-2019, 04:23 PM

I resemble that guy!

Cowbell
02-07-2019, 04:57 PM

Dead. On.