PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to...

CadaverDawg
02-06-2019, 11:39 PM
come and kick me in the nuts to cap off this day? Gracious it is a test of Faith being a State fan. There'll be better days, weeks, and months, but these have been a doozy. Sometimes you just gotta laugh to keep from breaking shit.

HailState

msstate7
02-06-2019, 11:42 PM
I wish I could get a prescription that made me just not give a frick about miss state sports.

BuckyIsAB****
02-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Losing that basketball game I can understand being mad bc every time that team gets you on board they just kick you off again, but you prolly just need to crack a beer on the crooting class and relax.

ScoobaDawg
Cool story. ESPN just told me after the game Bama set another record today... 24 of the top 300.

CadaverDawg
I wish I could get a prescription that made me just not give a frick about miss state sports.

I'm with you, 7

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2019, 11:44 PM

Lobotomy?

mparkerfd20
02-06-2019, 11:44 PM
No but I'm sure several would love to kick Howland in the nuts right now.

ScoobaDawg
02-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Losing that basketball game I can understand being mad bc every time that team gets you on board they just kick you off again, but you prolly just need to crack a beer on the crooting class and relax.

F*ck that. We made history today!!! Drinking bourbon and scotch!!!!

BuckyIsAB****
02-06-2019, 11:45 PM
F*ck that. We made history today!!! Drinking bourbon and scotch!!!!

Whatever floats your boat my friend

Goldendawg
02-06-2019, 11:53 PM
come and kick me in the nuts to cap off this day? Gracious it is a test of Faith being a State fan. There'll be better days, weeks, and months, but these have been a doozy. Sometimes you just gotta laugh to keep from breaking shit.

HailState

We would probably miss the kick.

ScoobaDawg
02-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Whatever floats your boat my friend

Just keep drinking.. In the morning you won't remember if you were celebrating or sad.

Sadly the basketball game I can get over pretty quickly.. Because we still aren't "back". It's not a team I can trust. So don't. Enjoy the surprises until we get to postseason...

Cloak
02-07-2019, 12:03 AM

Lol. Rep

CadaverDawg
02-07-2019, 12:10 AM

Winner

Haha

Pit Bull
02-07-2019, 12:17 AM

HailState

I raised my son to be a good MSU fan, but he's already given up because just at the point of doing something really really big, the Dogs shit the bed. He's just 30 years old and went and spent his money on a new tricked out bass boat instead of MSU sports. Errr well. What ya gonna do? The best event to ever describe what it's like being a MSU fan was last year when that ND gal threw up the game winning 3 pt. shot without even looking at the basket with 2-3 MSU gals all in her face. That sums it up.

RezDog7
02-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Since graduating in 2002 I've learned one thing that MSU athletics is really good at, disappointment.

msstate7
02-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Since graduating in 2002 I've learned one thing that MSU athletics is really good at, disappointment.

We do just enough to keep sucking you back in.

CadaverDawg
02-07-2019, 12:32 AM
I raised my son to be a good MSU fan, but he's already given up because just at the point of doing something really really big, the Dogs shit the bed. He's just 30 years old and went and spent his money on a new tricked out bass boat instead of MSU sports. Errr well. What ya gonna do? The best event to ever describe what it's like being a MSU fan was last year when that ND gal threw up the game winning 3 pt. shot without even looking at the basket with 2-3 MSU gals all in her face. That sums it up.

Your kid is smart with the bass boat decision

Bothrops
02-07-2019, 12:32 AM
The basketball loss was far worse on me than today's recruiting washout. Literally felt evil after that game.

MarketingBully
02-07-2019, 12:39 AM

Our troubles are 100% on Howland. It’s not Ado or Holman’s fault the old fart is putting them in there when the game is on the line. I thought Howland learned his lesson on Holman on Saturday but he didn’t. I’m through with that man. He’s an absolute washed up has been and we will never reach our full potential with the talent he brings in as long as he’s there.

klong-dog
02-07-2019, 08:28 AM
The basketball loss was far worse on me than today's recruiting washout. Literally felt evil after that game.
Same here

klong-dog
02-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Our troubles are 100% on Howland. It’s not Ado or Holman’s fault the old fart is putting them in there when the game is on the line. I thought Howland learned his lesson on Holman on Saturday but he didn’t. I’m through with that man. He’s an absolute washed up has been and we will never reach our full potential with the talent he brings in as long as he’s there.

But he acknowledges it right away in post game. Does that not count for something?*

ShotgunDawg
02-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Cool story. ESPN just told me after the game Bama set another record today... 24 of the top 300.

They celebrate something that makes the sport boarderline unwatchable

PMDawg
02-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Our troubles are 100% on Howland. It?s not Ado or Holman?s fault the old fart is putting them in there when the game is on the line. I thought Howland learned his lesson on Holman on Saturday but he didn?t. I?m through with that man. He?s an absolute washed up has been and we will never reach our full potential with the talent he brings in as long as he?s there.

Yup.

NCDawg
02-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Our troubles are 100% on Howland. It?s not Ado or Holman?s fault the old fart is putting them in there when the game is on the line. I thought Howland learned his lesson on Holman on Saturday but he didn?t. I?m through with that man. He?s an absolute washed up has been and we will never reach our full potential with the talent he brings in as long as he?s there.

To his credit, he did bring in Perry and Woodard, who are going to be really good in the future. I wish he would play Carter more since he is our best shooter.

sleepy dawg
02-07-2019, 09:18 AM

I feel the same. Tough way to go down. Recruiting isn't a win or loss. Good or bad perhaps, which may eventually lead to wins or losses, but it's indirect. That LSU loss was a direct loss and it does feel like a kick in the nuts. That would have been such a huge freaking game for us to take for this season to be strong. We still have chances to do good things, but that was a big one.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2019, 09:27 AM

HailState

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051a2360b43c8b155531b681f92e2630c9f8ff-wm.jpg?v=3

Saltydog
02-07-2019, 09:27 AM
I'd make him shoot them in practice until he passed out.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2019, 09:45 AM
I agree but in the same token he can't make Perry hit his effing free throws.

or make Q stop having huge TO's in the final moments in close games.

tcdog70
02-07-2019, 10:48 AM

Dude--are you a moron? The reason we had a chance to win was because of Q. He has a record for game winning shots. He was fouled on the play they reviewed-they banged Him is why the ball came free. If You are the go to guy and handle the ball as much as Q --sometimes you will make a mistake. praise Q don't diss Him- we would have lost by 20 if not for Him. surely you can see that.

MarketingBully
02-07-2019, 11:09 AM

Q played 44 ****ing minutes. That’s on Howland for not getting Q rest. When a player plays 44 of a possible 45 minutes that’s a coach thing. I’m surprised Q didn’t pass out or have cramps. Horrible coaching job by Howland last night on multiple fronts.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Dude--are you a moron? The reason we had a chance to win was because of Q. He has a record for game winning shots. He was fouled on the play they reviewed-they banged Him is why the ball came free. If You are the go to guy and handle the ball as much as Q --sometimes you will make a mistake. praise Q don't diss Him- we would have lost by 20 if not for Him. surely you can see that.

Q played 44 ****ing minutes. That’s on Howland for not getting Q rest. When a player plays 44 of a possible 45 minutes that’s a coach thing. I’m surprised Q didn’t pass out or have cramps. Horrible coaching job by Howland last night on multiple fronts.

You're exactly right that Q kept us in the game and he has had some clutch moments in his career, but to call me a moron because you don't like me being critical of him is idiotic. Q has had some bonehead turnovers or arrant shots in late in games that cost us. His TO late last night hurt big time. Disagree?

gtowndawg
02-07-2019, 11:18 AM

HailState

My 11 year old son told me a story after school the other day. He said he told a kid at school (a Bama fan) he was just a bandwagon Bama fan. The kid responded my son was just a bandwagon State fan. I said son, let me stop you right there. There's literally no such thing as a bandwagon Miss. State fan. Nobody would randomly choose Miss. State. Your great grandfather moved from Akron, OH to West Point, MS 70 years ago and thus cemented our family history of becoming long suffering State fans. You are literally the opposite of a bandwagon fan in every shape, form or fashion.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2019, 11:19 AM
My 11 year old son told me a story after school the other day. He said he told a kid at school (a Bama fan) he was just a bandwagon Bama fan. The kid responded my son was just a bandwagon State fan. I said son, let me stop you right there. There's literally no such thing as a bandwagon Miss. State fan. Nobody would randomly choose Miss. State. Your great grandfather moved from Akron, OH to West Point, MS 70 years ago and thus cemented our family history of becoming long suffering State fans. You are literally the opposite of a bandwagon fan in every shape, form or fashion.

We're just gluttons for punishment.

mstatefan91
02-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Yeah I was born into this suffering and my child will be born into it.. If I had known I had a choice... lol

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-07-2019, 11:28 AM

I got something that will work temporarily.

mstatefan91
02-07-2019, 11:29 AM

Gives you a hell of a headache in the morning tho....

Scared_Hitless
02-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Don't worry guys Baseball is almost back to get you on another roller coaster. Probably make Omaha and pull an Arkansas because we are MS State. Also look for our women's team to drop a 3rd straight national title game. Then Football season we will start 4-0 and be back on board then finish 6-6 or 7-5 and we meltdown all again.

Such is life of a state fan. **

msstate7
02-07-2019, 11:37 AM

First C34 peddling magic coffee, now you pushing narcotics here**

mstatefan91
02-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Don't worry guys Baseball is almost back to get you on another roller coaster. Probably make Omaha and pull an Arkansas because we are MS State. Also look for our women's team to drop a 3rd straight national title game. Then Football season we will start 4-0 and be back on board then finish 6-6 or 7-5 and we meltdown all again.

Such is life of a state fan. **
No sarcasterisks are needed here.

Lord McBuckethead
02-07-2019, 11:56 AM

Easiest thing would be to become a Bama, Patriots, Yankees, and Warriors fan. That is the best prescription and very easy to do.
Just imagine there are people out there that pulls for those 4 teams. Must be nice.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Gives you a hell of a headache in the morning tho....

Maybe, just depends on the vice you choose.

mstatefan91
02-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Maybe, just depends on the vice you choose.

Correct

tcdog70
02-07-2019, 12:00 PM
You're exactly right that Q kept us in the game and he has had some clutch moments in his career, but to call me a moron because you don't like me being critical of him is idiotic. Q has had some bonehead turnovers or arrant shots in late in games that cost us. His TO late last night hurt big time. Disagree?

hell yes i disagree---I asked you-- were you a Moron--don't know you--so you--IMHO- you made a moronic statement. Like I said -he is not going to be perfect everytime down the court. Sometimes He is fouled and Refs don't call it--That has happened at least 3 times this year at the end of the game. Sometimes his shot doesn't go in--does that mean we don't want Him with the ball in his hands--hell no. If you shoot 50% you are very good--you do understand that if you shoot 50% then that means you are going to miss half your shots?

maroonmania
02-07-2019, 11:15 PM

As much as I enjoy college football its the most frustrating sport of any kind in America where the rich just keep getting richer and really you can count on less than 2 hands the programs that have any real chance to win a NC. Not even college basketball is like that because less talented basketball teams beat more talented basketball teams every night, just a different sport. Same with baseball but football if you don't get the horses you don't win and the same few schools get all the horses. Right now, Bama and Georgia are getting most all the horses in the SEC.