PDA

View Full Version : Diwan Black

dawgday166
02-06-2019, 07:49 PM
I noticed he signed with Florida. I believe I remember everyone saying there was no chance he would ever qualify. Maybe he still doesn't qualify but if he does ... Mullen got him moved to FL and now he's eligible. No one else really even pursued him near as I can tell.

I'm saying that to say this: Maybe that is what Mullen meant when he said he wanted to go to a "real football school". One that would do stuff like that to get players on campus. And maybe Bracky or whoever, won't allow that to happen. I don't know but there does seem to be a similar pattern that pretty much plays out every year with our recruiting.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
The one constant is always Bracky...

Cooterpoot
02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
I’d wait on that qualifying part.

Goldendawg
02-06-2019, 07:58 PM
I have watched us go on probation at least 3 times in my life due to football recruiting. We, historically, don't seem to be very good "at playing that game".

Homedawg
02-06-2019, 09:23 PM
The one constant is always Bracky...

What? You dont know what you are talking about. And Diwan isn't eligible yet. Long way to go.

Ari Gold
02-06-2019, 11:38 PM
If DB gets eligible it will make what donate jones passing the hours he did seem like spring break

timotheus
02-06-2019, 11:49 PM
I wonder which juco he gets placed at.

preachermatt83
02-07-2019, 12:50 AM
ha!!!

msbulldog
02-07-2019, 04:37 AM
I noticed he signed with Florida. I believe I remember everyone saying there was no chance he would ever qualify. Maybe he still doesn't qualify but if he does ... Mullen got him moved to FL and now he's eligible. No one else really even pursued him near as I can tell.

I'm saying that to say this: Maybe that is what Mullen meant when he said he wanted to go to a "real football school". One that would do stuff like that to get players on campus. And maybe Bracky or whoever, won't allow that to happen. I don't know but there does seem to be a similar pattern that pretty much plays out every year with our recruiting.

It will be real interesting to see if Black gets by the NCAA Clearinghouse without questions being raised.

Ari Gold
02-07-2019, 09:55 AM
I wonder which juco he gets placed at.

If he qualifies for that