PDA

View Full Version : Things people here can do instead of paying attention to football

deadheaddawg
02-06-2019, 10:34 AM
I'm here to help you. What I am offering is better than magical coffee. I'm offering happiness.

Since so many here are not mentally strong enough for the emotional rollercoaster of college football, for their own good, they need new hobbies.

Why spend, every day of every year complaining about something that is supposed to be enjoyable and you have no control over? When you do that it leads to over reaction and constant bitching.

So without further ado

1) un-wad your panties. This will probably take awhile since they are very bunched up
2) do one of those mud and cucumber facials to help with the wrinkles caused by crying and screaming at computer screens
3) spend more time with your family, if they haven't left your whiney ass yet
4) read a book or take a class on how to be a better wife
5) watch soccer or ice hockey and find a new message board
6) see a doctor about your 24/7/365 menstrual cycle

dawgday166
02-06-2019, 10:36 AM
LOL ... that's pretty good. Panties waaayy up the crack for some.

Commercecomet24
02-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Hilarious! Post of the Day!

I seen it dawg
02-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Bump

BeardoMSU
02-06-2019, 11:08 AM
So without further ado

1) un-wad your panties. This will probably take awhile since they are very bunched up....then ball 'em up, shove them in your mouth, then cover your mouth with ducktape....you'll now find your worries are slipping away as you now fall into a state of complete relaxation, and slide slowly into vegitative-unconsciousness
2) do one of those mud and cucumber facials to help with the wrinkles caused by crying and screaming at computer screens....if that doesn't work, I hear plastic bags are renown for their regenerative abilities when pulled over your head for an extended period of time...
3) spend more time with your family, if they haven't left your whiney ass yet....if they've already left, get a job at Walmart as a greeter...
4) read a book or take a class on how to be a better wife....better yet, go read Fifty Shades again...washing/replacing all the couch cushions in your house afterwards will keep you occupied...
5) watch soccer or ice hockey and find a new message board....May I suggest the national sport of France: Pantomimes....
6) see a doctor about your 24/7/365 menstrual cycle....ask for the Rosemary Kennedy treatment...works wonders, I hear...

an addendum...

Commercecomet24
02-06-2019, 11:11 AM
an addendum...

You have outdone yourself with this one! Awesome!

RezDog7
02-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Hey Ms Shotgun, I hope you take this advice.

Tmjdog
02-06-2019, 12:48 PM
You have outdone yourself with this one! Awesome!

Please don?t ruin Walmart by sending these idiots there. Maybe a bagboy at Rebel Rags might work.

deadheaddawg
02-06-2019, 03:12 PM
It's clear a bunch of your are not taking my advice.

Mississippi is about to go into a panty shortage if y'all don't start digging some out.

Bless y'all's hearts