PDA

View Full Version : I really hate this day every year.

Jack Lambert
02-06-2019, 09:12 AM
What makes it worse we have it twice a year now.

RezDog7
02-06-2019, 09:59 AM
I agree. For whatever reason our fans throw a fit every year for the exact some reason, yet nothing changes. For 9 years it was Mullen. Now we need to fire Moorhead because he couldn't flip a kid that has been comitted to OM for half the year. Some of y'all need some perspective.

Dawgology
02-06-2019, 10:02 AM
I agree. For whatever reason our fans throw a fit every year for the exact some reason, yet nothing changes. For 9 years it was Mullen. Now we need to fire Moorhead because he couldn't flip a kid that has been comitted to OM for half the year. Some of y'all need some perspective.

Again...not about just one kid. Bit that discussion goes on a different thread.

QuadrupleOption
02-06-2019, 10:04 AM
What makes it worse we have it twice a year now.

It's not just this day.

This board has been pretty much unreadable for the last 3 months. I'm down to checking the board every few days because the discussion has been dominated by people with an axe to grind against our football coach, or bitching about our basketball team, and I just KNOW that as soon as our baseball squad drops a couple of games they shouldn't have it'll be another round of crybaby bitchfests until the postseason.

Ugh.

fader2103
02-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Don't forget the melt over a player who everyone says won't step foot on campus and be a first round MLB player. Some people will post on here that they make fun of UM for wanting to "win" recruiting day, then turn around and cry b*tch and moan about not getting certain players.

I look at it like this We got who wanted to be here and I am gonna support those that wear Mississippi State on their jersey no matter what stars they have. Hail State

BB30
02-06-2019, 10:13 AM
It's not just this day.

This board has been pretty much unreadable for the last 3 months. I'm down to checking the board every few days because the discussion has been dominated by people with an axe to grind against our football coach, or bitching about our basketball team, and I just KNOW that as soon as our baseball squad drops a couple of games they shouldn't have it'll be another round of crybaby bitchfests until the postseason.

Ugh.

Yep, same here it is getting harder and harder to come here to try and have level headed discussions on Mississippi State sports. We are having the best basketball season that we have had in nearly a decade or longer and yet we still have people bitching about Howland and how he can't get it done.

I have gotten used to everyone bitching about football. It is dumb but it is what it is. I just cannot wrap my head around the people trashing our basketball team every time we drop a game.

And yes, I assure you we will drop some baseball games that we probably shouldn't early and people on here will lose it.

Many of these people doing the dogging complain constantly about getting no respect from the media and yet don't have any respect for our programs either. It is bad when the media is more optimistic about State sports than our own fans are.

yjnkdawg
02-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Yep, same here it is getting harder and harder to come here to try and have level headed discussions on Mississippi State sports. We are having the best basketball season that we have had in nearly a decade or longer and yet we still have people bitching about Howland and how he can't get it done.

I have gotten used to everyone bitching about football. It is dumb but it is what it is. I just cannot wrap my head around the people trashing our basketball team every time we drop a game.

And yes, I assure you we will drop some baseball games that we probably shouldn't early and people on here will lose it.

Many of these people doing the dogging complain constantly about getting no respect from the media and yet don't have any respect for our programs either. It is bad when the media is more optimistic about State sports than our own fans are.

Great Post - Rep given.