PDA

View Full Version : Good Grief...

CJDAWG85
10-19-2013, 10:07 PM
The attitude on this board is why MSU fans will never get out of the "poor us" stage. TSUN beat LSU... Great... Can anyone honestly tell me LSU had the same intensity tonight as they did when LSU beat us... LSU was flat and Mettenberger looked terrible tonight... Dan and our team had NOTHING to do with that... Let's get ready for UK and have Davis-Wade rocking Thurs night

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 10:12 PM
This

but some MSU fans, who don't know shit about sports, just want to fire everybody. They have no big picture view, and are the dirt of every college football program. They are unable to evaluate football and see a game for what it is. They are unable to discern between teams being bad because of injuries, playing flat, or if a team is just bad.

They know nothing about the sport or about sports psychology, so they just want people fired because its the only thing they know to do because they don't know enough about he sport to demand something that will actually work.

We even had a poster on this board tonight ask if Marc Richt should be fired when UGA is missing half their team.

We have posters on here that are so bad at understanding the game that they actually think the LSU played just as well tonight has they did against us.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 10:16 PM
The reason I hate Ole Miss so much is because if they do something good some of our fans do all this on our own boards. We didn't even play this week and MSU fans are having to defend MSU from other MSU fans. It's like not only are you fighting Ole Miss fans who put enough of the negative spin out there but you are fighting MSU fans on top of that.

Hey Cadaver, it is my opinion that we will beat Ole Miss in Starkville where they have not beat us since 2003. It is your opinion they will beat us. I get it. It's my opinion that LSU played like crap for 2.5 quarters to go down 17-0. They then actually started playing when they knew that the game was on the line for 1.5 and out scored Ole Miss 24-10. Too little too late. It is your opinion that Ole Miss played awesome more then LSU sucked. I don't agree but I at least respect that. Can we all not get along? A house divided can not stand. A fan base divided doesn't pull in the same direction. I do know that we are losing ground and I am not sure Mullen is the answer. I do think the best thing we can do is pay our assistants a lot more. Getting a bad ass DC IMO would be key. I am not sure what we can do to remedy that. Cadaver, what are your thoughts?

cheewgumm
10-19-2013, 10:16 PM
I think the "poor us" is on the other side. the people who think we shouldn't expect (like Ole Miss beating LSU) to do any better. We got creamed by LSU and the general attitude was/is that we should expect it because we are not Alabama. And if you expect more from State you are going to be disappointed. Obviously, Ole Miss didn't think that.

This isn't really about Ole Miss. It's about the attitude of our fanbase.

The attitude on this board is why MSU fans will never get out of the "poor us" stage. TSUN beat LSU... Great... Can anyone honestly tell me LSU had the same intensity tonight as they did when LSU beat us... LSU was flat and Mettenberger looked terrible tonight... Dan and our team had NOTHING to do with that... Let's get ready for UK and have Davis-Wade rocking Thurs night

Bucky Dog
10-19-2013, 10:18 PM
This has been my issue the past few weeks. People just want to bitch uncontrollably and it is really sad that an OM win against an LSU team that had their heads squarely up their asses is causing so much dissension! People need to understand that Dan will be our coach for the next two years. You can either bitch and moan and tear the program down, or you can at least show up and try and make a difference.
What good does it do creating so much negativity on these boards that players and recruits read? And the people who bitch and moan the most are the ones NOT showing up to the games.

FFF
10-19-2013, 10:19 PM
This

but some MSU fans, who don't know shit about sports, just want to fire everybody. They have no big picture view, and are the dirt of every college football program. They are unable to evaluate football and see a game for what it is. They are unable to discern between teams being bad because of injuries, playing flat, or if a team is just bad.

They know nothing about the sport or about sports psychology, so they just want people fired because its the only thing they know to do because they don't know enough about he sport to demand something that will actually work.

We even had a poster on this board tonight ask if Marc Richt should be fired when UGA is missing half their team.

We have posters on here that are so bad at understanding the game that they actually think the LSU played just as well tonight has they did against us.

...OR WE COULD JUST PLAY OUR ASS OFF LIKE OM DID TONIGHT. WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN A WHLE.

civildawg
10-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Count me out of the game Thursday night. Our game atmosphere is so bad I almost dread going to games now

smootness
10-19-2013, 10:20 PM
A team that isn't MSU beats another team that isn't MSU, during a week in which MSU doesn't play, and MSU fans conclude we must fire our coach. #onlystatefans

mparkerfd20
10-19-2013, 10:23 PM
This board is too elite for you and Shotgun. Go back to sixpack

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Agreed Smootness

Coach34
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Little Brother gonna Little Brother

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 10:25 PM
This board is too elite for you and Shotgun. Go back to sixpack

I thought Sixpack was the place where people bitched to no end and lacked awareness. I thought this was the place that people who actually knew football were supposed to post...

CJDAWG85
10-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Count me out of the game Thursday night. Our game atmosphere is so bad I almost dread going to games now

Don't come back then! Give your tickets to someone else!

CJDAWG85
10-19-2013, 10:29 PM
A team that isn't MSU beats another team that isn't MSU, during a week in which MSU doesn't play, and MSU fans conclude we must fire our coach. #onlystatefans

Post of the night

biscuit
10-19-2013, 10:32 PM

Truth

Political Hack
10-19-2013, 10:33 PM
I just find it hilarious that Dan should be fired because OM beat LSU on our bye week.

Bucky Dog
10-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Our game atmosphere is bad because of loser like you. Stay the **** home!

civildawg
10-19-2013, 10:35 PM
I already said I was dumbass

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 10:35 PM
...OR WE COULD JUST PLAY OUR ASS OFF LIKE OM DID TONIGHT. WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN A WHLE.

I'm in complete favor of this