PDA

View Full Version : Plumlee should go to Florida State

justwin
02-03-2019, 09:27 PM
really hate to see a Mississippi kid go, but that's his dream situation...

absolute perfect fit for Briles & the ACC. The problem with FSU is leadership and he's valedictorian, etc so can plug in there. Plus, Florida State always has a ton of highly rated classes he'll be surrounded with, including offensive lineman. Plus, I could see him beat Mullen a few times in a rivalry which would have a ton of intrigue. The more I read about him, more he seems intent on pursuing quarterback, I'd become a periphery FSU fan tracking his career. I think one, maybe two, of their QBs left too or hurt so wide open.

plus, that's a hitters park. what hitter wouldn't want to pad stats there. rake

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 09:36 PM
I'm guessing that's where he lands but we'll see.

Homedawg
02-03-2019, 09:43 PM
I'll say ole miss. But today's situation might change thing but it shouldn't really

hacker
02-03-2019, 10:16 PM
I think he picked up a CB to FSU today.

Cary Hudson's little bro
02-04-2019, 09:12 AM
FSU will always sign 4* and 5* QBs. Plumlee will never play QB there. He's might have a Gardner Minshew career (play as a 5th year Sr)

I can't believe he hasn't given up QB yet. He should go to Southern Miss for QB.

justwin
02-04-2019, 09:45 AM
FSU will always sign 4* and 5* QBs. Plumlee will never play QB there. He's might have a Gardner Minshew career (play as a 5th year Sr)

I can't believe he hasn't given up QB yet. He should go to Southern Miss for QB.

I disagree. He can play QB and I really think he knows that Moorhead's O would fit him best (due to Trace McSorley) of the SEC teams he's considered, but it's a depth chart problem @ MSU for him. I always thought his best shot @ truly playing QB was outside of the SEC. If he goes to OM to play QB, he's going to get broke in half & never have any shot @ winning which is basically his only option for QB in the SEC. Thinking he should've pursued the Big 12 for QB, but now that Briles is at FSU along with Taggert who know really well how to use a heady, fast & shiftty guy is absolutely perfect for him. In football & baseball, he's going to be much better aligned to get to postseason play in either football or baseball there with double digit wins in football and FSU baseball always goes postseason.

I think it's a shorter drive to Tallahassee from Hattiesburg than to OM too.

Make no mistake, Plumlee & Cam can do some damage @ FSU. I really could see them besting the Gators & Mullen a few times.

Plus, let's not forget the scenery @ FSU either.

louisvilledawg
02-04-2019, 10:09 AM
I disagree. He can play QB and I really think he knows that Moorhead's O would fit him best (due to Trace McSorley) of the SEC teams he's considered, but it's a depth chart problem @ MSU for him. I always thought his best shot @ truly playing QB was outside of the SEC. If he goes to OM to play QB, he's going to get broke in half & never have any shot @ winning which is basically his only option for QB in the SEC. Thinking he should've pursued the Big 12 for QB, but now that Briles is at FSU along with Taggert who know really well how to use a heady, fast & shiftty guy is absolutely perfect for him. In football & baseball, he's going to be much better aligned to get to postseason play in either football or baseball there with double digit wins in football and FSU baseball always goes postseason.

I think it's a shorter drive to Tallahassee from Hattiesburg than to OM too.

Make no mistake, Plumlee & Cam can do some damage @ FSU. I really could see them besting the Gators & Mullen a few times.

Plus, let's not forget the scenery @ FSU either.

Plumlee gonna play QB as a true freshman? Would think that's the only way he gets to play with Cam.

Jarius
02-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Plumlee is announcing for ole miss tomorrow, per the OM people that think they know. We will see.

CJDAWG85
02-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Saw on Twitter he committed to OM tonight.

bobtail bob
02-05-2019, 11:52 AM
I seen him play many times and don't think he will do very well as an SEC QB. He was just bigger than most of the competition and would take off with it to convert and keep drives going. Outside of that his go to throws were screens and just chunk it up . Nt really a precision passer. Anyone comparing him to Minshew is not correct. He had big time written all over him from the word go. A much more polished and precision passer at the HS level.
The sharts will crow about it but honestly it's a meh get for them.