PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl thread

Bdawg
02-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Since no one has started one. Least interesting one for me in a long time though.

Percho
02-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Already one crap call IMHO.

msstate7
02-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Already one crap call IMHO.

I assume it was the helmet to helmet. Coleman got that for bragging about his helmet to helmet vs Lewis of the saints.

Percho
02-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Ball don't lie

was21
02-03-2019, 07:23 PM
As Romeo say...wade phillips keeping plan simple...get to Brady before he can release it...good plan if it work. Otherwise he'll laser that damn thing before you can blink. He's the greatest there ever was

RougeDawg
02-03-2019, 07:40 PM
What?s this super bowl think you speak of? I do not see it on QVC.

Activated Alpha
02-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Commercials have been pretty bleh as well

Leeshouldveflanked
02-03-2019, 07:44 PM
I’m still looking for the Lingerie Bowl... what channel is it on?

Bdawg
02-03-2019, 07:54 PM
What?s this super bowl think you speak of? I do not see it on QVC.

Yeah. More like SuperBlah!!

KOdawg1
02-03-2019, 07:57 PM
I'm watching the Super Bowl because it's the Super Bowl, but this has been the most disinterested I've ever been.

Bdawg
02-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Didn't think the Patriots D was this stout. Shame we're not seeing Brees and Thomas trying to light them up

Bdawg
02-03-2019, 07:59 PM
I'm watching the Super Bowl because it's the Super Bowl, but this has been the most disinterested I've ever been.

I'm enjoying the food a lot more!!

HoopsDawg
02-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Is JoMo in the booth for the Rams tonight?

msstate7
02-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Is JoMo in the booth for the Rams tonight?

Nah, RB just had 2 carries in a row

msstate7
02-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Big injury

HoopsDawg
02-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Nah, RB just had 2 carries in a row

+1

RougeDawg
02-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Rams are holding almost every play. They are doing everything short of tackling the DLinemen. Guess refs really are doing Gooddels bidding to bring more interest to LA football. Sad.

ETA. Finally called one. Tackled the guy.

CadaverDawg
02-03-2019, 09:50 PM
I bet $10 to win $2500 that there would be no TD's scores tonight......so close, so close

maroonmania
02-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Terrible spot there for the Rams. That ball was a full half yard from being a first down, not an inch.

WeWonItAll(Most)
02-03-2019, 10:03 PM
The GOATs about to win another ring

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:10 PM
The GOATs about to win another ring

The Saints would have beat them tonight.

msstate7
02-03-2019, 10:12 PM

Really hurts to even think about it

HoopsDawg
02-03-2019, 10:14 PM
good take from Russillo:

I wonder how other coaches feel when they watch the Pats adapt more than any team in the NFL. Imagine having one style and then never deviating from it over the course of a season.

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:15 PM
good take from Russillo:

I wonder how other coaches feel when they watch the Pats adapt more than any team in the NFL. Imagine having one style and then never deviating from it over the course of a season.

What is he talking about? I don't think most NFL teams adapt that much over the course of a season. I'm probably not understanding.

msstate7
02-03-2019, 10:17 PM
good take from Russillo:

See saban at the college level. His offense continues to evolve

HoopsDawg
What is he talking about? I don't think most NFL teams adapt that much over the course of a season. I'm probably not understanding.

pretty easy to understand. read both sentences. he's making fun of every coach that never deviates from his one style. Whereas the Pats do it almost week to week.

WeWonItAll(Most)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dc31cBEU0AANgO7.jpg

+1

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:18 PM
pretty easy to understand. read both sentences. he's making fun of every coach that never deviates from his one style. Whereas the Pats do it almost week to week.

Gotcha.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2019, 10:18 PM
This can't be right, I just read that Brady has more Super Bowl wins than every other franchise in the NFL. Is that right?

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:19 PM

+1

Brees would have taken him down tonight. He had what? The third worst performance by a winning QB with no TD's and an INT with a QB rating of 71.4. Brees has been in and won a Super Bowl before and wouldn't have shit the bed like Goff did.

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:21 PM
This can't be right, I just read that Brady has more Super Bowl wins than every other franchise in the NFL. Is that right?

Steelers have six.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2019, 10:22 PM

Google tells me that the Steelers have 6 super bowls and Brady now has 6. Incredible.

WeWonItAll(Most)
02-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Brees would have taken him down tonight. He had what? The third worst performance by a winning QB with no TD's and an INT with a QB rating of 71.4. Brees has been in and won a Super Bowl before and wouldn't have shit the bed like Goff did.

Should he stack two on one finger or just start trying to fill out the other hand?

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:24 PM

Should he stack two on one finger or just start trying to fill out the other hand?

He should give one to Goodell as a present since the NFL gifted them this one. Or to his defense that allowed 3 points unless he played on their side of the ball too.

WeWonItAll(Most)
02-03-2019, 10:31 PM
He should give one to Goodell as a present since the NFL gifted them this one. Or to his defense that allowed 3 points unless he played on their side of the ball too.

I'm just being a jerk because I know Saints fans are mad. I'll stop now. The Saints would have certainly made it a better game. That game was incredibly boring.

Pit Bull
02-03-2019, 10:33 PM

What was impressive to me was that NE was able to protect Tom as well as they did. I'd give their OL the MVP Trophy. Edelman was incredible too!

Leeshouldveflanked
02-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Congrats to Danny Etling for the Super Bowl Victory!**

Pit Bull
02-03-2019, 10:35 PM
I'm just being a jerk because I know Saints fans are mad. I'll stop now. The Saints would have certainly made it a better game. That game was incredibly boring.

Saints would not have beaten NE tonight. If Saints can't beat Dallas or Philly, there's no way they would beat the Patriots. Probably make it a more competitive game though......I suppose MSU's 6-3 win over BAMA in 1980 was incredibly boring too.

msstate7
02-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Saints would not have beaten NE tonight. If Saints can't beat Dallas or Philly, there's no way they would beat the Patriots. Probably make it a more competitive game though.

Saints beat Philly twice

Todd4State
02-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Saints would not have beaten NE tonight. If Saints can't beat Dallas or Philly, there's no way they would beat the Patriots. Probably make it a more competitive game though.

The Saints beat the Rams during the regular season once and had it not been for incompetent officiating would have beaten them twice. And they beat Philly twice too.

Pit Bull
02-03-2019, 10:39 PM
Saints beat Philly twice

My bad....was thinking Los Angeles Rams.

Coach007
02-03-2019, 10:43 PM
I'm glad the won because of this article:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tom-bradys-new-england-patriots-are-team-maga-whether-they-like-it-or-not?ref=scroll

I hope they all are in a corner sucking their thumbs.

DUMB ARSES want nothing more than hate and people at each others throat.

BTW.. WHO DAT!

Bdawg
02-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Saints would not have beaten NE tonight. If Saints can't beat Dallas or Philly, there's no way they would beat the Patriots. Probably make it a more competitive game though......I suppose MSU's 6-3 win over BAMA in 1980 was incredibly boring too.

If I'm not mistaken, I think all the patriots losses were to teams that didn't make the playoffs. So to say the saints wouldn't have won doesn't come off very well. You have to play the game.

lastmajordog
02-03-2019, 11:00 PM
I love the Saints...but for a QB that nobody wanted and was almost not drafted married to south american supermodel, that if not for the 2nd worst NON Holding Call in a playoff and a dropped pass would have 8 rings, throwing to a NFL minority receiver nobody wanted with a guy named Gronk running around with a coach convicted of what baseball tee ball coaches do everyday.... congrats Pats.......to bad you didn?t get to play the other greatest QB of our time.......

Political Hack
02-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Brees be Brady would've been epic. Game wasn't very exciting.

RougeDawg
02-03-2019, 11:25 PM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tom-bradys-new-england-patriots-are-team-maga-whether-they-like-it-or-not?ref=scroll

BTW.. WHO DAT!

The most comical part of the low IQ bunch who write and believe this dribble, are that they are not smart enough to see the irony and hypocrisy of everything they do. It has to be a disease to think that way, or should I say lack the ability to think above a Neanderthal level. They simply regurgitate things they have been told. With no actual facts to back it up. Never seek the truth. Never question anything with easily attainable and indisputable answers. Unchecked, they continue down the path of ignorance and flat out stupidity.

parabrave
02-04-2019, 01:11 AM

Him and Charles Haley

Political Hack
02-04-2019, 11:04 AM

BTW.. WHO DAT!

Same guy posting this will be bitching about espn politicizing sports the next chance he gets. If you can't keep politics off the sports forum, you will be banned. Most people (R's and D's) don't want to read about politics while trying to have discussions about sports.

Turfdawg67
02-04-2019, 11:40 AM
I love the Saints...but for a QB that nobody wanted and was almost not drafted married to south american supermodel, that if not for the 2nd worst NON Holding Call in a playoff and a dropped pass would have 8 rings, throwing to a NFL minority receiver nobody wanted with a guy named Gronk running around with a coach convicted of what baseball tee ball coaches do everyday.... congrats Pats.......to bad you didn?t get to play the other greatest QB of our time.......

Yeah, well if the Falcons simply RTGDFB in the the 2nd half and Seattle hands the ball to Beast Mode at the one yard line, Super Tom would have 2 fewer rings. See, works both ways.

BuckyIsAB****
02-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Goff is no good. Been carried all year by Gurley and their OL

Coach007
02-04-2019, 11:54 AM
Same guy posting this will be bitching about espn politicizing sports the next chance he gets. If you can't keep politics off the sports forum, you will be banned. Most people (R's and D's) don't want to read about politics while trying to have discussions about sports.

It's about the NFL and what the media is doing. It is sports.

I understand you are looking for a reason..... your world skippy

I seen it dawg
02-04-2019, 12:08 PM
It's about the NFL and what the media is doing. It is sports.

I understand you are looking for a reason..... your world skippy

Look the article was sports related but lends itself to starting a political rant thread, which Rouge fell right into. He can't help it. Therefore we ask to leave the politics out of it even if it has a sports slant. Just easier than to have to clean it all up after. People just have a real hard time being civil when politics enters so it should just go to politics board. Thanks.