PDA

View Full Version : New shark qb?

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Francois kicked off FSU team. How long before Luke comes a calling?

maroonmania
02-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Scott apparently out today with a concussion.

chef dixon
02-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Florida State and Taggart are a shit show

KOdawg1
02-03-2019, 01:34 PM
What is it with FSU and kicking off QBs? John Franklin III, Deandre Johnson, Malik Henry, and now Francois

parabrave
02-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Cause Taggart took over a shi^show and probably trying to clean it up.

Liverpooldawg
02-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Cause Taggart took over a shi^show and probably trying to clean it up.

There is a reason Jimbo left.

Political Hack
02-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Program has had culture problems forever. Huge party school.

Sound familiar?

Pit Bull
02-03-2019, 02:31 PM
There is a reason Jimbo left.

I visited Tallashassee in the early 1980's. Nice town. Friendly people. Not too big, not too small. Generally felt safe. Visited Tallahassee about a year ago and spent the night there on the way home from our Gator Bowl win over Louisville......Now is crime infested, drug sales out in the open on streets, police sirens going all night long, traffic much worse including road rage. When I went to bed that night in my hotel, I had my 80 lb. Pit Bull sleep in the bed with me and my .40 cal. semi auto pistol on the nightstand next to me. My dog growled all night long as drunks kept making noise out in the hallway corridors. So there's that! Can kind of see why Jimbo might want a change of scenery to the wide open spaces of Texas. To be honest.....Florida is becoming way to crowded with Yankees, gangbangers, and Haitian/Cuban/PuertoRico refugees. I would NEVER live there. Ok to visit there, but not to live.

confucius say
02-03-2019, 02:32 PM
The Jimbo effect. He will leave Aggie a dumpster fire too.

parabrave
02-03-2019, 02:34 PM
I visited Tallashassee in the early 1980's. Nice town. Friendly people. Not too big, not too small. Generally felt safe. Visited Tallahassee about a year ago and spent the night there on the way home from our Gator Bowl win over Louisville......Now is crime infested, drug sales out in the open on streets, police sirens going all night long, traffic much worse including road rage. When I went to bed that night in my hotel, I had my 80 lb. Pit Bull sleep in the bed with me and my .40 cal. semi auto pistol on the nightstand next to me. My dog growled all night long as drunks kept making noise out in the hallway corridors. So there's that! Can kind of see why Jimbo might want a change of scenery to the wide open spaces of Texas.

Don't you know if you see "Wendy" out in the Hotel parking lot you don't stay there.***

Pit Bull
02-03-2019, 02:38 PM
Don't you know if you see "Wendy" out in the Hotel parking lot you don't stay there.***

No, LOL....wasn't aware of Wendy.

parabrave
02-03-2019, 02:41 PM
No, LOL....wasn't aware of Wendy.

Wendy the Hotel crack whore from Breaking Bad.

BuckyIsAB****
02-03-2019, 06:02 PM
I think a good question would be do we go after him? Kid can play and would fit what Moorhead wants

Dawg-gone-dawgs
02-03-2019, 07:33 PM
I visited Tallashassee in the early 1980's. Nice town. Friendly people. Not too big, not too small. Generally felt safe. Visited Tallahassee about a year ago and spent the night there on the way home from our Gator Bowl win over Louisville......Now is crime infested, drug sales out in the open on streets, police sirens going all night long, traffic much worse including road rage. When I went to bed that night in my hotel, I had my 80 lb. Pit Bull sleep in the bed with me and my .40 cal. semi auto pistol on the nightstand next to me. My dog growled all night long as drunks kept making noise out in the hallway corridors. So there's that! Can kind of see why Jimbo might want a change of scenery to the wide open spaces of Texas. To be honest.....Florida is becoming way to crowded with Yankees, gangbangers, and Haitian/Cuban/PuertoRico refugees. I would NEVER live there. Ok to visit there, but not to live.

That's usually what happens when you stay in the Seminole Inn

Bass Chaser
02-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Domestic incident with video. He won't be in the SEC.

No BS Dawg
02-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Domestic incident with video. He won't be in the SEC.

I fully agree with this analysis.

RougeDawg
02-04-2019, 12:11 AM

Probably because of the policies of their last mayor. The commie would make Mussolini And Castro proud. If you were not paying attention to Florida?s governors race last year, go look up candidates and policies/beliefs.

shannondawg
02-04-2019, 08:54 AM
When going thru their back in the 90's, we passed by a compound with razor wire and guards, my wife asked me what that was and i told her FSu's athletic dorm. Never told her different. Hell could have been, I didn't know what it was.

Jack Lambert
02-04-2019, 08:55 AM
Auburn bound.