PDA

View Full Version : **Yawn** Another week, another ED broken record after an OM game.

Bear@Work
10-19-2013, 10:02 PM
350 posters online? Really, guys??

C34 is laughing all the way to the bank.

TopDog58
10-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Definitely getting some traffic from some delusional members of Dan's family apparently. HUD time.

Boya
10-19-2013, 10:09 PM
350 posters online? Really, guys??

C34 is laughing all the way to the bank.

Hardy.har troll the obscure MSU site [whoop!/]

BossDawg
10-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Half of them are Bears making sure those rascally State fans aren't talking bad about their precious disciples of Hugh Freeze.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Half are BearSharks for sure- they have come to watch Little Brother melt down after Big Brother's big win

Dawgowar
10-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Half are BearSharks for sure- they have come to watch Little Brother melt down after Big Brother's big win

Now be fair. Some of us come to see the 'HUD Brigade' fawn like Justin Bieber fangirls and pontificate how they alone care enough about the quality of our team. Heaven forbid we actual play all twelve games before assessing the season and the program. Overcoming adversity? Dealing with setbacks in athletics? That's for Disney movies. Give me the cold hard reality of play station football! Now! Now! Now!

Throughout certain ED Bedrooms tonight the mating rituals of the HUD Brigade will be uttered "Honey! Put the ULL Hoodie on with the HUD Mask...Spank me! Spank me! I've been a bad tight end Coach HUD! I love you Coach HUD! Show me your SUNBELT!"

Dawg61
10-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Now be fair. Some of us come to see the 'HUD Brigade' fawn like Justin Bieber fangirls and pontificate how they alone care enough about the quality of our team. Heaven forbid we actual play all twelve games before assessing the season and the program. Overcoming adversity? Dealing with setbacks in athletics? That's for Disney movies. Give me the cold hard reality of play station football! Now! Now! Now!

Throughout certain ED Bedrooms tonight the mating rituals of the HUD Brigade will be uttered "Honey! Put the ULL Hoodie on with the HUD Mask...Spank me! Spank me! I've been a bad tight end Coach HUD! I love you Coach HUD! Show me your SUNBELT!"

Haha!

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 10:34 PM

Very nice. Most people that support Hud probably would not know him if he punched them in the face, but since it's all they are smart enough to say, they just want Hud.

biscuit
10-19-2013, 10:35 PM

Sunbelt...ha

Boya
10-19-2013, 10:37 PM

Let's do some sexting with HUD tonight

Dawg61
10-19-2013, 10:39 PM
Why do you have the same picture as Shotgun? Am I missing something here?

Dawgowar
10-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Let's do some sexting with HUD tonight

@whinydawgfan My but you have sexy pass patterns! #HUDlusttillIdie!

BulldogBear
10-19-2013, 10:54 PM

Had to stare at screen with an eyebrow raised for a few, then laughed.

(H)eads
(U)p
(D)awgs

slickdawg
10-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Sorry to rain on the parade.......

Most users ever online was 725, 09-16-2013 at 08:42 PM.

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Why do you have the same picture as Shotgun? Am I missing something here?

This^^^^^^^^

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Hehe, that must have been the day they beat a deflated Texas team.

SnakePlissken
10-19-2013, 11:08 PM

Now THAT is on point and funny as hell!!!