PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Walker for the kill on the twitter

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2019, 08:04 PM
Oh well, Ole Miss fans. At least there's footb....at least there's baseb.....at least there's recrui.......never mind.

Todd4State
02-02-2019, 08:35 PM
How about the Ole Miss that called his wife a whore in response to that tweet after he told Walker to suck his ****?

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2019, 08:43 PM
How about the Ole Miss that called his wife a whore in response to that tweet after he told Walker to suck his ****?

Well, if there's a fan base that is familiar with wives being whores...it's ole miss.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Now he's bringing Down syndrome into it. He is one pissed off little shark.

Todd4State
02-02-2019, 09:30 PM
If we were Ole Miss fans we would show his employer but luckily for him we're better than that.

mstatefan91
02-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Brandon apparently knows where he lives and works... that idiot may have really messed up.

preachermatt83
02-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Tweets not available now. What was the guys handle?

Brandon Walker
02-02-2019, 10:12 PM
I don?t believe in affecting someone?s livelihood due to something that happened online but he crossed a line by going after my wife and kids on a public forum, simply because he was mad at a joke I made about his favorite sports team losing, the same kinda jokes they were making three weeks ago.

Ultimately, I?m gonna let it go. But I tweeted it out as an example: they call us obsessed but they generally let sports drive them insane. You won?t see State fans sink to the level he did on Twitter, yet they do it regularly to me and on a daily basis to Steve Robertson.

DCdawg
02-02-2019, 10:13 PM
He appears to have locked his Twitter account. By the time he said the stupid things he had said, it was a little late for that. It was mentioned that he worked at Nissan.

mparkerfd20
02-02-2019, 10:15 PM
He appears to have locked his Twitter account. By the time he said the stupid things he had said, it was a little late for that. It was mentioned that he worked at Nissan.
They know. It was screenshot before he deleted. It's nice having friends in high places sometimes.

DCdawg
02-02-2019, 10:20 PM
They know. It was screenshot before he deleted. It's nice having friends in high places sometimes.

On one hand, I hope this guy just had a really stupid moment. On the other, he deserves whatever happens.

Todd4State
02-02-2019, 10:40 PM
I don?t believe in affecting someone?s livelihood due to something that happened online but he crossed a line by going after my wife and kids on a public forum, simply because he was mad at a joke I made about his favorite sports team losing, the same kinda jokes they were making three weeks ago.

Ultimately, I?m gonna let it go. But I tweeted it out as an example: they call us obsessed but they generally let sports drive them insane. You won?t see State fans sink to the level he did on Twitter, yet they do it regularly to me and on a daily basis to Steve Robertson.

I don't think going after someone's livelihood is the answer either. And I definitely agree that going after someone's family is crossing the line too. Especially considering the joke wasn't something that warranted that type of response.

It's not surprising when you consider that one of their reporters, Neal McCready went after Rosebowl about his drug past because Rosebowl made fun of them not wanting to do a freaking charity basketball game.

Stuff like this is why it's hilarious when we win the Egg Bowl and all of a sudden the Egg Bowl rivalry is "toxic" and needs close examination about moving the date and location of the game. It NEVER occurs them that a lot of times when MSU fans make fun of them it's simply us giving them a taste of their own medicine. And time after time after time they completely melt down when we give them that taste of their own medicine.

DeputyDawg94
02-02-2019, 10:42 PM
People like him are real bad asses when they are in the comfort of their own home hiding behind a screen. No doubt in my mind he would not say something like that to anyone’s face. Several years ago a similar situation happened to me. I found the POS in a grocery store parking lot and beat the piss out of him. A few weeks later I went to court paid my fines and moved on. He hasn’t bothered me or my family since. I’m a firm believer that some people need an old fashioned tail whoopin. It builds character.

mstatefan91
02-02-2019, 10:44 PM

That’s the right thing to do Brandon. The guy clearly has maturity problems given how he responded to such a mild jab about OM sports.

DawgRockur
02-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Someone post or link a screenshot please. No twitter for me

Leroy Jenkins
02-02-2019, 10:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dyc1j99VYAAqCrO.jpg:large

Leroy Jenkins
02-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Brave talk for someone with a stack-of-dimes neck.

Tbonewannabe
02-02-2019, 11:49 PM

I honestly would tell him to apologize publicly. If he isn't man enough to apologize then he deserves for it to be sent to his employer.

Jarius
02-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Man y’all can call me what you want, but there is zero chance that little bitch would not have his employer called over that shit about brandon’s wife. No way. That is not just a little over the line. That’s way way way over the line. I would give him a chance to apologize first, but it’s clear he is not going to apologize. Anyone can make a mistake in the heat of the moment, but the fact that he will not apologize later on about it is all I need to see to teach him a very valuable lesson.

tireddawg
02-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Man y’all can call me what you want, but there is zero chance that little bitch would not have his employer called over that shit about brandon’s wife. No way. That is not just a little over the line. That’s way way way over the line. I would give him a chance to apologize first, but it’s clear he is not going to apologize. Anyone can make a mistake in the heat of the moment, but the fact that he will not apologize later on about it is all I need to see to teach him a very valuable lesson.

I agree with this. Give him a chance to apologize, if not, contact employer. We've got to stop taking their shit.

parabrave
02-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Now going after his job will not only affect him but also his family so you don't want to hurt any innocent collateral damage. But since he did go public, screen shotting this on a billboard on a road leading to where he lives or to his employment or his church is fair game.

Added: listening to your next podcast will be golden.

Dolphus Raymond
02-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Leave the gentleman alone. Perhaps he will apologize and move forward.

WSOPdawg
02-03-2019, 02:02 PM

Or will face no ramifications for his actions and proceed to target / demean other individuals and potentially ruin their lives.
Bullying / dickheaded tactics such as this only cease when the perps are forced to face consequences for their actions.

Tbonewannabe
02-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Or will face no ramifications for his actions and proceed to target / demean other individuals and potentially ruin their lives.
Bullying / dickheaded tactics such as this only cease when the perps are forced to face consequences for their actions.

Correct, MSU has tried for many years by turning the other cheek and it has yielded zero results.

State82
02-03-2019, 04:00 PM

He's a lot things, but I can assure you that "gentleman" is not one of them.

Dawgbite
02-03-2019, 07:55 PM
The sad part is, he will probably reproduce if he hasn’t already.

Pollodawg
02-03-2019, 08:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dyc1j99VYAAqCrO.jpg:large

That?s one angry human being. Like seriously, sports aside, he needs to see somebody.

dawgfan016
02-04-2019, 02:39 PM
NM