PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Baseball Commit

AlSwearengen
02-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Tyler Haines 6?4? RHP from Phenix City Al. Isn?t this in Butch?s backyard? Facebook gave Foxall credit for this one. Plays for the East Coast Select Team.

The Federalist Engineer
02-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Tyler Haines 6?4? RHP from Phenix City Al. Isn?t this in Butch?s backyard? Facebook gave Foxall credit for this one. Plays for the East Coast Select Team.

Alabama belong to us in baseball. THIS IS OUR STATE TOO

F**K Butch, we got Rowdy from Auburn High School

Todd4State
02-01-2019, 05:21 PM
If he's already 6'4" and he's in 10th grade there is a good chance that he grows some more.

AlSwearengen
02-01-2019, 05:53 PM
If he's already 6'4" and he's in 10th grade there is a good chance that he grows some more.

Yeah. Even if he stays where he is, that is pretty good, assuming the measurements are accurate. Most of these young pitchers that have committed look to be well above average in height for their age. We are no longer recruiting midgets.

dawgoneyall
02-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Are they still under Marshall Law?

Pit Bull
02-01-2019, 11:51 PM

Read that the #1 ranked high school baseball player in Arizona (who is committed to U.of AZ), has moved to Biloxi, MS. Stay tuned. I think he would be in the 2021 class. Would imagine Coach Lemonis will be traveling to the coast in the near future to see if his family is keen on making those long trips back to Arizona to see sonny play college ball!!

parabrave
02-02-2019, 03:47 AM
Are they still under Marshall Law?

Not when I was there across the river in the early 80s, it still was a badddddd place to be after dark. BTW didn't we sign a FB stud out of there a couple of year ago? What ever happened to him. I didn't see anyone on the FB roster from Phenix City.

AlSwearengen
02-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Read that the #1 ranked high school baseball player in Arizona (who is committed to U.of AZ), has moved to Biloxi, MS. Stay tuned. I think he would be in the 2021 class. Would imagine Coach Lemonis will be traveling to the coast in the near future to see if his family is keen on making those long trips back to Arizona to see sonny play college ball!!

Blaze Jordan is no.1 in 2021 according to perfect game. Of course, the kid you are speaking of could be no.1 according to some other publication. I was just trying to figure out who he is.

No BS Dawg
02-02-2019, 01:35 PM
The Arizona kid was the number one ranked player in Arizona. Not sure where he ranks overall in his class.

Homedawg
02-02-2019, 01:44 PM
As a rule if a baseball player is committed then other programs stay away. It's not like football. So unless he decommits, we wont be involved.