Bye
At ark
At LSU
Om
Bye
Georgia
Samford
Bama

If there were a future bet on Bama making the sec championship game, I'd bet my life savings on it.

Love where we catch LSU and auburn, not so much on aTm.

MetEdDawg
02-01-2019, 02:00 PM
LSU:
Georgia southern
At Texas
Nw st
At vandy
Bye
Utah st
Florida
At miss st
Auburn
Bye
At Bama
At om
Ark
aTm

aTm:
Tx st
At Clemson
Lamar
Auburn
Ark
Bye
Bama
At om
Miss st
Utsa
Bye
South Carolina
At Georgia
At LSU

Auburn:
Oregon
Tulane
Kent st
At aTm
Miss state
At Florida
Bye
At ark
At LSU
Om
Bye
Georgia
Samford
Bama

If there were a future bet on Bama making the sec championship game, I'd bet my life savings on it.

Auburn without a proven QB can go 6-6 or 5-7 next year. I think they lose to Oregon. At TAMU sucks, then they catch us then @UF. That could be 3 straight losses. Losing to UGA and Bama probably going to happen. @LSU sucks too. I don't see how Auburn, even with a great defense, has the offensive chops to go better than 7-5.

Tbonewannabe
02-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Auburn without a proven QB can go 6-6 or 5-7 next year. I think they lose to Oregon. At TAMU sucks, then they catch us then @UF. That could be 3 straight losses. Losing to UGA and Bama probably going to happen. @LSU sucks too. I don't see how Auburn, even with a great defense, has the offensive chops to go better than 7-5.

Gus is going to earn his paycheck next year. He is going to have to improve the offense while losing one of the better QBs he has had.

Rick Danko
02-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Gus is going to earn his paycheck next year. He is going to have to improve the offense while losing one of the better QBs he has had.

Next year sets up as a classic Gus year where out of nowhere he wins 11 games and the west. I just don?t ever count them bastards out.

TrapGame
02-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Next year sets up as a classic Gus year where out of nowhere he wins 11 games and the west. I just don?t ever count them bastards out.

This.

It never effing fails. This year their QB will look like a Heisman candidate and people will start slobbering over Gus the Guru again.

the_real_MSU_is_us
02-01-2019, 05:03 PM
LSU has a cakewalk. Yeah @Texas, but the in conference stuff is as good as they could want. Drew Vandy from the East, have UF, Auburn, and A&M at home. Bama is a loss wherever they play so no point in wasting a home game on them. They could definitely go 7-1 with 1 top 1 team played, maybe 2 more top 20 teams (Florida and A&M)

msstate7
02-01-2019, 05:21 PM
LSU has a cakewalk. Yeah @Texas, but the in conference stuff is as good as they could want. Drew Vandy from the East, have UF, Auburn, and A&M at home. Bama is a loss wherever they play so no point in wasting a home game on them. They could definitely go 7-1 with 1 top 1 team played, maybe 2 more top 20 teams (Florida and A&M)

I think LSU loses at Texas, one of Florida/auburn, at Bama, and toss up with aTm. 9-3/8-4. I am not a believer in burrow at all

Todd4State
02-01-2019, 05:24 PM

Exactly. You never know which Auburn team will show up.

And they are also just as likely to go 4-8.

msstate7
02-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Is Auburn's plan to roll with bo nix? He's the #1 composite dual threat. If he's a true running threat, auburn may be pretty good. Gus needs a running QB for his offense to work well.

Todd4State
02-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Is Auburn's plan to roll with bo nix? He's the #1 composite dual threat. If he's a true running threat, auburn may be pretty good. Gus needs a running QB for his offense to work well.

Maybe. I doubt they know what they are doing at this point.

MetEdDawg
02-01-2019, 05:58 PM

Their fan base wants Gatewood from what I can tell. They all seem to want to RS Nix. Gatewood can't throw the football very well though. He's got a lot of work to do.

Nix is gonna be really good and the fact his dad played QB at Auburn and is his high school HC gives him a massive leg up for a freshman. But I can't imagine Auburn wastes him next year. He's not a difference maker next year. But if you get him for the 4 years after that it's a huge difference maker

Dallas_Dawg
02-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Patrick nix has a kid that's a freshman at Auburn. Damn that makes me feel old

RocketDawg
02-01-2019, 07:57 PM
LSU's schedule doesn't look all that bad to me. A&M's does ... they play both Clemson and Bama again. And Georgia. But they have a few cupcakes as well.

Pit Bull
02-01-2019, 08:53 PM
LSU:
Georgia southern
At Texas
Nw st
At vandy
Bye
Utah st
Florida
At miss st
Auburn
Bye
At Bama
At om
Ark
aTm

aTm:
Tx st
At Clemson
Lamar
Auburn
Ark
Bye
Bama
At om
Miss st
Utsa
Bye
South Carolina
At Georgia
At LSU

Auburn:
Oregon
Tulane
Kent st
At aTm
Miss state
At Florida
Bye
At ark
At LSU
Om
Bye
Georgia
Samford
Bama

I dunno….. I suppose for those teams the OOC schedule is important, but not so much for us. I'm usually only concerned with our conference schedule and determining who we can finish ahead of to get a decent bowl. It's not like it matters for playoff positioning. Only the SEC's elite will get to battle for the playoff spots.

Goldendawg
02-01-2019, 11:08 PM
LSU:
Georgia southern
At Texas
Nw st
At vandy
Bye
Utah st
Florida
At miss st
Auburn
Bye
At Bama
At om
Ark
aTm

aTm:
Tx st
At Clemson
Lamar
Auburn
Ark
Bye
Bama
At om
Miss st
Utsa
Bye
South Carolina
At Georgia
At LSU

Auburn:
Oregon
Tulane
Kent st
At aTm
Miss state
At Florida
Bye
At ark
At LSU
Om
Bye
Georgia
Samford
Bama

Glad their schedules are brutal. Hope they are beat to a pulp the week we play them.