PDA

View Full Version : With less than 3 minutes left, UL women over UCONN by 9

TaleofTwoDogs
01-31-2019, 08:40 PM
Go Cards!

Cooterpoot
01-31-2019, 08:41 PM
UL might be the best team in the country.

KOdawg1
01-31-2019, 08:54 PM
UL might be the best team in the country.

Yep. UL's coach seems like a good dude. Very likable kinda like Vic

RocketDawg
01-31-2019, 09:24 PM
Did UL hold on and win?

Captain Falcon
01-31-2019, 10:03 PM
Yes Louisville won. Charlie Creme says this drops UConn out of a 1 seed in his bracketology now. Louisville is a great team, they returned a lot from the group that took us to OT in the Final Four last year. The national championship feels more wide open this year than any year in recent memory.

starkvegasdawg
01-31-2019, 10:24 PM
Yes Louisville won. Charlie Creme says this drops UConn out of a 1 seed in his bracketology now. Louisville is a great team, they returned a lot from the group that took us to OT in the Final Four last year. The national championship feels more wide open this year than any year in recent memory.

But he keeps Notre Dame a #1.

Pit Bull
02-01-2019, 04:12 AM
The 2 SEC women's analysts surprised me in saying that South Carolina is the #1 team in the SEC, MSU #2, and UT #3. Said we will have to win it all to prove to them we are the elite program in the SEC.....runner up finishes are no good in their opinion. Wow....I don't even know what to say to that. And let me tell you what.....they are lovin' them some Dawn Staley. Talked all about her gametime coaching strategy ability and said hardly nothing about Vic.

Dawg2003
02-01-2019, 06:26 AM
The 2 SEC women's analysts surprised me in saying that South Carolina is the #1 team in the SEC, MSU #2, and UT #3. Said we will have to win it all to prove to them we are the elite program in the SEC.....runner up finishes are no good in their opinion. Wow....I don't even know what to say to that. And let me tell you what.....they are lovin' them some Dawn Staley. Talked all about her gametime coaching strategy ability and said hardly nothing about Vic.

She probably meant South Carolina is # 1 in the big picture, which I'd agree with. They have won a NC and won the conference 4 times recently. They've done more in the tournament too. We are still proving we aren't a flash in the pan. Staley has been at South Carolina longer than Vic though. South Carolina was absolutely awful before she came.

LC Dawg
02-01-2019, 08:42 AM

I agree that you can say SC is the #1 program in the conference because of the NC and SEC titles.
There does seem to be a little something going on with the analysts and Coach Schaefer though. They had a segment, at halftime or after our game the other day, on the analyst picking a team from this years players. Both analyst picked Bulldogs on their team and the blond (Sorensen?) picked Dawn Staley as her coach, which is understandable because Staley is a good coach. A'ja Wilson followed by picking the Ole Miss coach as her coach. That was a deliberate slap to Schaefer in my opinion.

KentuckyDawg13
02-01-2019, 12:16 PM
I saw that too. And A'ja's first pick on her all-star team was Teaira too!

Vic must not play well with others.

Howboutdemdogs
02-01-2019, 04:14 PM
And UConn girls go down

RocketDawg
02-01-2019, 08:00 PM
xx

RocketDawg
02-01-2019, 08:01 PM
I agree that you can say SC is the #1 program in the conference because of the NC and SEC titles.
There does seem to be a little something going on with the analysts and Coach Schaefer though. They had a segment, at halftime or after our game the other day, on the analyst picking a team from this years players. Both analyst picked Bulldogs on their team and the blond (Sorensen?) picked Dawn Staley as her coach, which is understandable because Staley is a good coach. A'ja Wilson followed by picking the Ole Miss coach as her coach. That was a deliberate slap to Schaefer in my opinion.

Maybe she doesn't like white male coaches. There's nothing special about the OM women's coach that I can tell.

Liverpooldawg
02-01-2019, 08:02 PM

Aja Wilson and her Refs made Staley.