PDA

View Full Version : In 5 years

Dawgfan77
10-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Mullen has never beaten a top ten team. Two years Ago Rebs were 2-10 and today they beat a top 10 team. The year before Mullen we were 4-8. Those of you still on the Mullen band wagon need to see that our rival is passing us by in just two years. There is no defense to this argument . We are being out recruited and out coached by a former hs girls basketball coach who ways playing without a lot of his starters.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 10:10 PM
You want to fix it?

You need to raise about 1 million dollars in cash- and coordinate our boosters around the country into a network that handles recruiting.
Once you do that, you need to build a group strip bars and restaurants in Sville that are within walking distance.
Then you need to recruit our alumni to come back to Sville to support these places even when we dont have games that weekend to make sure they stay open.

Our recruiting will get exponentially better once you do this. Let me know how your progress is coming along

Boya
10-19-2013, 10:13 PM
You want to fix it?

You need to raise about 1 million dollars in cash- and coordinate our boosters around the country into a network that handles recruiting.
Once you do that, you need to build a group strip bars and restaurants in Sville that are within walking distance.
Then you need to recruit out alumni to come back to Sville to support these places even when we dont have games that weekend to make sure they stay open.

Our recruiting will get exponentially better once you do this. Let me know how your progress is coming along

Seems like we have a lot of cash ready to go to baseball....[epic face plan/football pays the bills]

preachermatt83
10-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Mullen has never beaten a top ten team. Two years Ago Rebs were 2-10 and today they beat a top 10 team. The year before Mullen we were 4-8. Those of you still on the Mullen band wagon need to see that our rival is passing us by in just two years. There is no defense to this argument . We are being out recruited and out coached by a former hs girls basketball coach who ways playing without a lot of his starters.

your exactly right.. there is NO LOGICAL DEFENSE to this argument. You will get a lot of stupid defenses from the mullen lovers but you are exactly right.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2013, 10:19 PM
You want to fix it?

Then you need to recruit our alumni to come back to Sville to support these places even when we dont have games that weekend to make sure they stay open.

Nonsense. So Hugh's recruiting class from last year was what beat LSU tonight? Right. Had nothing to do with him coaching them up, preparing them, energizing them, and having them believe they could win. Was just that network he used last year. Gotcha.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey Coach, quick question. Didn't Ole Miss beat LSU in 2009 when we beat them in the Egg Bowl? I feel a repeat of this action. After all, LSU is their real rival...

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 10:22 PM
It also had nothing to do with LSU playing their worst game since Les was coach there for 2.5 quarters spotting them a 17 point lead. No that had nothing to do with it either.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Nonsense. So Hugh's recruiting class from last year was what beat LSU tonight? Right. Had nothing to do with him coaching them up, preparing them, energizing them, and having them believe they could win. Was just that network he used last year. Gotcha.

They had talent when Freezus got there- and those guys are making plays too.

Coach34
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
It also had nothing to do with LSU playing their worst game since Les was coach there for 2.5 quarters spotting them a 17 point lead. No that had nothing to do with it either.

I still havent figured out why Cameron kept calling the post route. Holy Shit that was stupid

FlabLoser
10-19-2013, 10:27 PM
You want to fix it?

Truth. Whine, bitch, moan all you want about crootin. But crootin is what needs to be done. OM is doing it.

Bracky.

Part of me thinks Redmond is a Cam Newton casualty. Us getting shit on because Slive wanted to slap our wrist over Cam. That's neither here nor there.

We gotta croot. We do we have such support for basketball & baseball but not football? I don't know. Thanks Larry?