PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Football Season vs Bama

BhamDawg205
01-31-2019, 10:25 AM
Forgive me if I missed it discussed earlier. How do you game plan against a team who can just out talent you? How do you game plan against a team that took a coach from both sides of the ball? May not be hard for Shoop, since Baker was only with him for a year. But JoMo's offense may suffer again, due to talent and youth. Huff has been with him since Penn State and knows Jo's tendencies and playbook.

MSUDAWGFAN
01-31-2019, 01:14 PM
The correct question is how do you gameplan against an Alabama team that has the son of a former Alabama QB officiating their games and which zero moving penalties are called against them and two fumbles were waived off?

Answer - you don't. You wait until Saban retires, since he is able to recruit players with regularity who apparently born into such wealth that they can afford to have $147,000 cars. They can undoubtedly pay for the very best coaches since birth.

BhamDawg205
01-31-2019, 05:35 PM
Yea officials have Big been a factor in those loses. Those SEC refs and the water toting SEC front office will still be there. Our players not making plays when they're there hurt to, talent factor. But your former coaches helping to game plan against you on both sides of the ball sucks.

TUSK
01-31-2019, 05:40 PM
The correct question is how do you gameplan against an Alabama team that has the son of a former Alabama QB officiating their games and which zero moving penalties are called against them and two fumbles were waived off?

Answer - you don't. You wait until Saban retires, since he is able to recruit players with regularity who apparently born into such wealth that they can afford to have $147,000 cars. They can undoubtedly pay for the very best coaches since birth.

Dude, Saban leaving won't change the officiating... We've had those bastards in out back pockets since the early 60s....

note: next time, try somethin' a lil more believable than a "$147k Car".... like a Charger or house or jobs for parents...

BuckyIsAB****
01-31-2019, 06:18 PM
Forgive me if I missed it discussed earlier. How do you game plan against a team who can just out talent you? How do you game plan against a team that took a coach from both sides of the ball? May not be hard for Shoop, since Baker was only with him for a year. But JoMo's offense may suffer again, due to talent and youth. Huff has been with him since Penn State and knows Jo's tendencies and playbook.

Slow it down and run the clock. Find one huckleberry on both sides of the ball and go at him. Long ways from now but thats a good start

dantheman4248
01-31-2019, 06:22 PM
Dude, Saban leaving won't change the officiating... We've had those bastards in out back pockets since the early 60s....

note: next time, try somethin' a lil more believable than a "$147k Car".... like a Charger or house or jobs for parents...

The car is the Bama standard. Those other things are ole miss level cheating. Bama is at a more elite level than that.

BhamDawg205
01-31-2019, 06:41 PM
Slow it down and run the clock. Find one huckleberry on both sides of the ball and go at him. Long ways from now but thats a good start

That's what I was more or less what I was looking for. Do Jo have to redo playbook, formation, RPO keys , etc... But I was hoping more tempo, less time for defenses to adapt.

BuckyIsAB****
01-31-2019, 06:46 PM
That's what I was more or less what I was looking for. Do Jo have to redo playbook, formation, RPO keys , etc... But I was hoping more tempo, less time for defenses to adapt.

Na you cant change what you do for one game. Maybe tweak it a little but you gotta believe in what you do and stick with it regardless of who you play. If they can stop you at what you do best then you didnt have a shot anyway

TUSK
01-31-2019, 06:51 PM

Y'all both are correct... it helps if you can control tempo both ways (fast to limit substitutions, & slow to run the clock/shorten the game)... most importantly, convert 3rd downs...

also, you have to be able make explosive pass plays and get yards in chunks... It's very tough to grind it out/run the ball, most of the time...

Saltydog
01-31-2019, 09:02 PM
Nt

TUSK
01-31-2019, 09:14 PM
Nt

Slow down, turbo...

Spiderman
01-31-2019, 09:25 PM

You beat Alabama by having WR's who can catch the ball against man coverage, and with a line blocking well enough to give your QB who is able to accurately get the ball to said WR's.

And you tackle very well

BhamDawg205
01-31-2019, 10:55 PM
You beat Alabama by having WR's who can catch the ball against man coverage, and with a line blocking well enough to give your QB who is able to accurately get the ball to said WR's.

And you tackle very well

Let's hope we addressed the WRs with new hire. We have WRs with the measurables. Hopefully with the hire Johnson we're get someone to teach the position up. Nothing against Old WR coach, but when you troubleshoot you look for common factor.

Todd4State
02-01-2019, 01:29 AM

And you tackle very well

I pretty much agree. I think the key is you have to be able to complete a few deep passes against them to loosen their coverage up so that you can have an opportunity to run the ball. And of course completing deep passes often times leads to point either in the form of a touchdown or a field goal. IF you can do what Clemson did and consistently complete passes of 15 yards or more against them Alabama is going to have a hard time winning.

On defense you need a top 25 defense to slow them down enough so that you can give your offense a chance as well.

So, you have to be really solid on both sides of the ball. Playing them at home helps some as well.

Todd4State
02-01-2019, 01:30 AM
Let's hope we addressed the WRs with new hire. We have WRs with the measurables. Hopefully with the hire Johnson we're get someone to teach the position up. Nothing against Old WR coach, but when you troubleshoot you look for common factor.

In a year or two WR's are going to be a strength of our team.

BhamDawg205
02-01-2019, 03:22 AM
In a year or two WR's are going to be a strength of our team.
That and OL if coach M Johnson coaches them up. Hope OL and RBs get better at pass blocking as a whole.

Jarius
02-01-2019, 07:33 AM

You do exactly what Ole Miss did when they were going up and down the field on them. The only year that we could do anything against them in the past decade was when they had a bunch of injuries and did not control the LOS. That rarely works against Saban teams. Going forward, we will need to recruit really well at Wide receiver and qb, and continue to put a solid defense on the field.

BhamDawg205
02-01-2019, 08:59 AM
You do exactly what Ole Miss did when they were going up and down the field on them. The only year that we could do anything against them in the past decade was when they had a bunch of injuries and did not control the LOS. That rarely works against Saban teams. Going forward, we will need to recruit really well at Wide receiver and qb, and continue to put a solid defense on the field.

Ole had some good WRs and luck. With that said Bama secondary was exposed then and last season. If the QB can progress the open man quicker that will be huge. But it only works if they catch it;)

Saltydog
02-01-2019, 09:06 AM
NT

Tbonewannabe
02-01-2019, 11:42 AM

I still remember the holding call on a punt in 1999 that was a huge momentum swing. Amazing enough, we somehow was called for the holding about 10 yards behind where the punt returner caught the ball. We at least got a letter from the SEC office on that one saying "my bad".

Bama in football and UK in basketball always have a huge advantage in the refs. Unfortunately I don't think we have that big of an advantage in baseball like that.

Tbonewannabe
02-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Y'all both are correct... it helps if you can control tempo both ways (fast to limit substitutions, & slow to run the clock/shorten the game)... most importantly, convert 3rd downs...

also, you have to be able make explosive pass plays and get yards in chunks... It's very tough to grind it out/run the ball, most of the time...

This is why JoeMo's offense (if it works correctly) is the best chance to compete with Bama. Mullen's offense is more of a grind it out and the big plays come from missed tackles which Bama doesn't do very often. That is why Mullen only competed with Bama in 2016, other than that we never really threatened them.

BhamDawg205
02-01-2019, 05:48 PM
This is why JoeMo's offense (if it works correctly) is the best chance to compete with Bama. Mullen's offense is more of a grind it out and the big plays come from missed tackles which Bama doesn't do very often. That is why Mullen only competed with Bama in 2016, other than that we never really threatened them.

Yea that's why I'm excited to see this offense at full stride. I felt it would take 2.5-3 seasons to get there. Just didn't see the Huff factor, but I do understand upward mobility. Hopefully this offense keeps us top us top 3-5 in SEC, with a legitimate chance at the West every 2 years.

BuckyIsAB****
02-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Idk if yall watched that game but Clemson ran it on Bama. They scored on the same running play (buck sweep) twice. Sure they hit some big ones and thats always easier but we dont have a WR on the roster right now like they do. Guidry had one play all year maybe 2 where he looked like he could step on the field anywhere else and they were both against A&M

We arent Clemson. The thread was what can we do.

BhamDawg205
02-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Idk if yall watched that game but Clemson ran it on Bama. They scored on the same running play (buck sweep) twice. Sure they hit some big ones and thats always easier but we dont have a WR on the roster right now like they do. Guidry had one play all year maybe 2 where he looked like he could step on the field anywhere else and they were both against A&M

Starting thread vs Bama with coaching changes was to get our "Collective Creative Juices" going and change of pace. I felt it would morph like most threads. We saw flashes of what we could be, WRs running open and missed TDs, against good defenses. That being said we were built for those buck sweeps last season. Just hope we find an identity and tweak to talent.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 08:14 AM

It is believable, because it happened.

Check out Eddie Jackson's middle car. It's a BMW i8. The MSRP on that..... $147k. Next time, get your facts straight before you call someone else out. You can argue it isn't his car, but what I posted it absolute fact. He posted a picture of himself while he was a football player at Alabama with a $147,000 car on social media.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219/

Liverpooldawg
03-15-2019, 08:30 AM
You have to have a credible downfield passing threat to be able to even have a chance at beating Bama. That's a prerequisite. Then you have to get lucky. Either that or you have to have an offensive line that can consistently block their front 7. Almost nobody has such a line. There are no more than one or two per season, if that, nationwide.

CadaverDawg
03-15-2019, 11:11 AM
You have to have our 2018 defense and our 2017 offense or better. We would have had that last year had Mullen stayed or Moorhead been the offensive guru he was advertised to be, and tailored his offense to our personnel in year 1.

Tbonewannabe
03-15-2019, 11:56 AM
You have to have our 2018 defense and our 2017 offense or better. We would have had that last year had Mullen stayed or Moorhead been the offensive guru he was advertised to be, and tailored his offense to our personnel in year 1.

Didn't realize Mullen planned to hire Bob Shoop to fix our secondary and improve the defense. Moorhead's offense did about what Mullen's offense did normally. 7 points was Mullen's average score against a Bama defense. The only time we have scored more than that at Bama is with the best QB in MSU's history.

TUSK
03-15-2019, 12:21 PM

Check out Eddie Jackson's middle car. It's a BMW i8. The MSRP on that..... $147k. Next time, get your facts straight before you call someone else out. You can argue it isn't his car, but what I posted it absolute fact. He posted a picture of himself while he was a football player at Alabama with a $147,000 car on social media.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219/

Yeah, and I've seen multiple pics of Coach Nick Saban and team at the White House with the POTUS... That doesn't mean the UA is some sort of "Shadow Government"/NWO that controls global.........

wait, nevermind....

https://answersafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Illuminati-all-seeing-eye-640x361.jpg

StateDawg44
03-15-2019, 12:32 PM

Boo effin hoo.

You realize we still got curb stomped don't you. Get over it and quit pretending like that is THE reason we lost.

StateDawg44
03-15-2019, 12:45 PM

He is also standing next to 2 other cars in the 2 other separate pics from your link.

Why do you say that BMW is his car but no mention of the other two? You think Bama got him 3 cars?

TUSK
03-15-2019, 12:55 PM
He is also standing next to 2 other cars in the 2 other separate pics from your link.

Why do you say that BMW is his car but no mention of the other two? You think Bama got him 3 cars?

I just hope of the pic of Eddie on the USS Alabama doesn’t surface. *

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Boo effin hoo.

You realize we still got curb stomped don't you. Get over it and quit pretending like that is THE reason we lost.

Honestly, I really don't care one way or another. Tusk had just said what I said was not believable, when in fact, it happened.

I will say though - it matters. It mattered in 2017 when he said Calvin Ridley was forced out when he wasn't. We likely would have won that one. Would we have won if we had fair officiating in 2018? I don't know. And you don't either. When they take away a TD for a non existent penalty and then give them 2 fumbles they legitimately lost, that changes the game. And you don't know what would have happened next, because nobody does.

Would we have won? Probably not. I don't care. I do want fair officiating though. If Bama was truly better than everyone else, Saban should be screaming from the mountaintop that he wants it too, because it isn't his fault or Bama's fault they were assigned that crew (I'm not saying that the SEC calls Saban and asks him which crew he wants). It gives the impression that Bama is only undefeated through the regular season because of the refs. We saw what happened when they played Clemson.

The same Clemson that barely beat Texas A&M on an judgement call about whether or not the ball fumbled over the pylon was fumbled through the endzone or out at the 1 inch line. That Clemson.

Refs matter.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 01:22 PM

Well, the reason I didn't mention those others is because I had previously mentioned that Nick Saban is able to recruit with regularity people that were born into such wealth that they can afford $147k cars and can afford the best coaches since birth. That's when Tusk said I needed to pick something more believable. It was because I had already mentioned that car.

But I'll mention other cars too. What about that nice BMW that Deionte Thompson has that he says "New member to our family".

I didn't answer your question yet. Do I think Bama got Eddie Jackson 3 cars? Yes. Yes I do. And I have pretty good reason to believe that.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 01:25 PM
I just hope of the pic of Eddie on the USS Alabama doesn’t surface. *

Why don't you just say you were wrong earlier. It's just so unbelievable, yet it happened.

If you ever see me say Alabama is buying players a submarine named the USS Alabama, you better good and well believe there's proof of it out there.

Which brings me to a question I have for you. Do you believe that the legal department at the University of Alabama knows what the words "Year to Date total" mean? Answer wisely.
From what I can tell, there really isn't a good answer here.

TUSK
03-15-2019, 02:31 PM
Why don't you just say you were wrong earlier. It's just so unbelievable, yet it happened. (1)

If you ever see me say Alabama is buying players a submarine named the USS Alabama (2), you better good and well believe there's proof of it out there.

Which brings me to a question I have for you. Do you believe that the legal department at the University of Alabama knows what the words "Year to Date total" mean? Answer wisely.
From what I can tell, there really isn't a good answer here.

(1) I completely believe Eddie took pics with fancy cars... That's a fact. That's a long ways from "proof" he owns said cars.
(2) Jesus H Friggin Christ, man... a "submarine"???... Even we can't afford to hand out nuclear subs... I was talkin' bout this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/USS_Alabama_Mobile%2C_Alabama_002.JPG/1200px-USS_Alabama_Mobile%2C_Alabama_002.JPG

Todd4State
03-15-2019, 02:54 PM

I believe we can recruit enough talent to have a first string that can get there. We've done it on defense last year. We won't recruit well enough to have Bama/Clemson depth. But if Ole Miss can get WR's to go to a 6-6 school we should be able to. We should be able to recruit offensive linemen like we did this past cycle.

Doing that we will be able to get the receivers we need to throw the ball. When we are able to throw the ball then it will be a lot easier to run the ball. We're typically too easy to defend the past 30 years because all teams have to do is stack nine I the box and dare us to throw.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 03:10 PM
(1) I completely believe Eddie took pics with fancy cars... That's a fact. That's a long ways from "proof" he owns said cars.
(2) Jesus H Friggin Christ, man... a "submarine"???... Even we can't afford to hand out nuclear subs... I was talkin' bout this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/USS_Alabama_Mobile%2C_Alabama_002.JPG/1200px-USS_Alabama_Mobile%2C_Alabama_002.JPG

You know, when a player says something like Deionte Thompson did about "New member to the family" I believe him.

I know what you were referring to. Which is why I never said Bama players had battleships or nuclear subs. I never said anything about the USS Alabama. You said it was when I referred to a $147k car. It isn't that unbelievable to think he used that car once you see the picture.

But you never answered my question. Did the legal department at Alabama know what the words "Year to date total" mean? I really want to know.

You know what - it doesn't matter. There's enough smoke there to where the NCAA should investigate. But they won't. But here's what appears to have happened with Bo Davis.

He got caught lying to the NCAA. Alabama forced him to resign. Then 4 months after he resigned, he was paid off to the tune of $316,666.66. Then, when somebody at the Tuscaloosa news gave more of a damn about their career than the local sports team and started sniffing around, they asked for "how much (Davis) was paid in each pay period as well as a year-to-date total." The legal department just gave the monthly payments and not the lump sum or the year to date total. Then, when it was found out, they gave the excuse that "No year-to-date total was provided, and a listing of disbursements to the coach omitted the large lump-sum check in August. "

If the legal department truly didn't know, then UA has the worst law school in the world. I knew what that meant no later than when I was in 5th grade. You probably did too, but I'll let you be the judge of that. If they did know, then the answer is simple. They were covering up for the massive amounts of cheating Saban has done since the time he got there. Either way, there is enough smoke so that the NCAA should look into this. I bet they'd find you guys gave out $147k cars. And maybe nuclear subs too.

That dang Tuscaloosa news. Or Bamainsider.com. You just can't trust those guys.***

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/breaking-bo-davis-received-316k-payout-in-august

MoreCowbell
03-15-2019, 04:17 PM

I will say this, it is a thing with younger people today especially AA?s to pose in front of nice cars whether it is yours or not. If they see a nice car they take a pic in front of it. Now that car may be his, but that is definitely an Instagram thing in todays world.

StateDawg44
03-15-2019, 04:48 PM
Honestly, I really don't care one way or another. Tusk had just said what I said was not believable, when in fact, it happened.

I will say though - it matters. It mattered in 2017 when he said Calvin Ridley was forced out when he wasn't. We likely would have won that one. Would we have won if we had fair officiating in 2018? I don't know. And you don't either. When they take away a TD for a non existent penalty and then give them 2 fumbles they legitimately lost, that changes the game. And you don't know what would have happened next, because nobody does.

Would we have won? Probably not. I don't care. I do want fair officiating though. If Bama was truly better than everyone else, Saban should be screaming from the mountaintop that he wants it too, because it isn't his fault or Bama's fault they were assigned that crew (I'm not saying that the SEC calls Saban and asks him which crew he wants). It gives the impression that Bama is only undefeated through the regular season because of the refs. We saw what happened when they played Clemson.

The same Clemson that barely beat Texas A&M on an judgement call about whether or not the ball fumbled over the pylon was fumbled through the endzone or out at the 1 inch line. That Clemson.

Refs matter.

Yeah yeah yeah. I can?t prove it, just like you can?t. I agree about that. Saying ?you have reason to believe? he received multiple cars, obviously that?s just your opinion since you legitimately have zero proof other than some pics he took in front of cars at a gas station. Do I believe that Bama hands stuff out. Yes. Do I go around swinging my dick around about that opinion because of something I saw that some random person posted on the internet. Haha hell no.

???

Also, you do realize Kelly Bryant was the starting QB when they played Texas A&M right? Comparing ?That Clemson? in the very first game of the year to the Clemson team led by completely different QB in the last game of the year isn’t even remotely close to the same. So no, in fact, it’s not the same Clemson team. All of this is all I need to know to realize, I?m going back and forth with some one who wants to play the victim with no real and actual proof of any wrong doings.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 05:22 PM
I will say this, it is a thing with younger people today especially AA?s to pose in front of nice cars whether it is yours or not. If they see a nice car they take a pic in front of it. Now that car may be his, but that is definitely an Instagram thing in todays world.

This is true. I can't point to any one of these on particular and say that it's cheating. Maybe Eddie Jackson has parents that are surgeons or executives. Maybe he just happened to see the car and take his picture with it. Maybe it's a former teammate's car who is on the NFL. Maybe it is legit. Maybe not. But if you think the majority of these are legit, I have a bridge to sell you. Those lawyers knew what the words "year to date to total" meant.

TUSK
03-15-2019, 05:25 PM
You know, when a player says something like Deionte Thompson did about "New member to the family" I believe him.

I know what you were referring to. Which is why I never said Bama players had battleships or nuclear subs. I never said anything about the USS Alabama. You said it was when I referred to a $147k car. It isn't that unbelievable to think he used that car once you see the picture.

But you never answered my question. Did the legal department at Alabama know what the words "Year to date total" mean? I really want to know.

You know what - it doesn't matter. There's enough smoke there to where the NCAA should investigate. But they won't. But here's what appears to have happened with Bo Davis.

He got caught lying to the NCAA. Alabama forced him to resign. Then 4 months after he resigned, he was paid off to the tune of $316,666.66. Then, when somebody at the Tuscaloosa news gave more of a damn about their career than the local sports team and started sniffing around, they asked for "how much (Davis) was paid in each pay period as well as a year-to-date total." The legal department just gave the monthly payments and not the lump sum or the year to date total. Then, when it was found out, they gave the excuse that "No year-to-date total was provided, and a listing of disbursements to the coach omitted the large lump-sum check in August. "

If the legal department truly didn't know, then UA has the worst law school in the world. I knew what that meant no later than when I was in 5th grade. You probably did too, but I'll let you be the judge of that. If they did know, then the answer is simple. They were covering up for the massive amounts of cheating Saban has done since the time he got there. Either way, there is enough smoke so that the NCAA should look into this. I bet they'd find you guys gave out $147k cars. And maybe nuclear subs too.

That dang Tuscaloosa news. Or Bamainsider.com. You just can't trust those guys.***

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/breaking-bo-davis-received-316k-payout-in-august

try this... I heard it helps....

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/ef118874-fe26-4639-96c6-6a30a341c13a_1.b3962a1a14b28c4a674904a10229e4a6.jp eg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. I can?t prove it, just like you can?t. I agree about that. Saying ?you have reason to believe? he received multiple cars, obviously that?s just your opinion since you legitimately have zero proof other than some pics he took in front of cars at a gas station. Do I believe that Bama hands stuff out. Yes. Do I go around swinging my dick around about that opinion because of something I saw that some random person posted on the internet. Haha hell no.

???

Also, you do realize Kelly Bryant was the starting QB when they played Texas A&M right? Comparing ?That Clemson? in the very first game of the year to the Clemson team led by completely different QB in the last game of the year isn?t even remotely close to the same. So no, in fact, it?s not the same Clemson team. All of this is all I need to know to realize, I?m going back and forth with some one who wants to play the victim with no real and actual proof of any wrong doings.

I saw our game against Alabama. There were calls that were not called on them. They got the benefit of the calls. Period. That's wrong doing. It certainly doesn't help the image that the son of a former QB is officiating the game. It isn't too much to ask for fair officiating.

And Trevor Lawrence plays defense?

And there is proof of wrongdoings. No Davis lied to the NCAA. Why would he lie about seeing recruits during the dead period? To cover up more. That's why they bought his silence and lied about that. Those lawyers know what the words "Year to date total" mean. That's proof of wrongdoings.

Further DJ Fluker admitted on Twitter on his draft day he took money. Then he said his account was hacked. If you believe his account was hacked....

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 07:05 PM
try this... I heard it helps....

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/ef118874-fe26-4639-96c6-6a30a341c13a_1.b3962a1a14b28c4a674904a10229e4a6.jp eg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Hey, when you are beat just try to change the subject or be funny somehow. Maybe one day it'll work.

TUSK
03-15-2019, 07:23 PM
Hey, when you are beat just try to change the subject or be funny somehow. Maybe one day it'll work.

Just trollin' ya, buddy... We good.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-15-2019, 07:41 PM
Just trollin' ya, buddy... We good.

Yeah.

The reason I replied was because someone gave me rep and I just now saw the notification. I hated to bump a thread over a month old but decided it was a slow day at work. I just wanted to see your reaction to the $147k car, that's all.

We good.

TUSK
03-15-2019, 08:01 PM
Yeah.

The reason I replied was because someone gave me rep and I just now saw the notification. I hated to bump a thread over a month old but decided it was a slow day at work. I just wanted to see your reaction to the $147k car, that's all.

We good.

Yeah, I saw that collage long ago... it's been addressed/debunked many times since then... I do like your passion, however.

PEACE, buddy! Take care.

MSUDAWGFAN
03-16-2019, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I saw that collage long ago... it's been addressed/debunked many times since then... I do like your passion, however.

PEACE, buddy! Take care.

Maybe I'm just a little more skeptical than you, but I've never seen it debunked by any reputable source. Those lawyers knew what the words "Year to date total" meant though.

Take care, buddy.

Maroonthirteen
03-16-2019, 11:48 AM
They have beaten us 80% of the time for the last 100 years or so. So.... I just look at the other games and figure out how to win those.

TUSK
03-16-2019, 08:05 PM
Maybe I'm just a little more skeptical than you, but I've never seen it debunked by any reputable source. Those lawyers knew what the words "Year to date total" meant though.

Take care, buddy.

You're right. There has been no "reputable" debunking (or proving) of any of the aforementioned assertions...

I am in the dark re: the "Year to date total" reference. Catch me up....

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-17-2019, 07:54 AM
Why are people wasting their with a Bama fan? You think they’re going to admit they get preferential treatment? Hell no because they think they’re entitled to it. We’ve fought with one arm behind our back, some self inflicted and some not. How many years did we got without playing a game in Mississippi against them? How about when did we start playing in Starkville?