PDA

View Full Version : Signing Day Activities

boonedawg
01-31-2019, 07:37 AM
Have any signing day activities/events/parties been announced by the University? With the late start of MSU/LSU hoops, it might be fun to take that in.

msstate7
01-31-2019, 07:50 AM
Cadaver is hosting a beer drinking party. If things keep trending the way they are, beer may be scrapped for double shots of whiskey though**

Dawgbite
01-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Cadaver is hosting a beer drinking party. If things keep trending the way they are, beer may be scrapped for double shots of whiskey though**

I thinks that its going to be at The Pony!

parabrave
01-31-2019, 05:54 PM
Have 7. Shotgun, preacher and scooba fly to Chicago to have theirs so the collective meltdown will clear the Chicago River and Lake Michigan of all ice

preachermatt83
01-31-2019, 06:28 PM
Have 7. Shotgun, preacher and scooba fly to Chicago to have theirs so the collective meltdown will clear the Chicago River and Lake Michigan of all ice

I'm actually in pretty high spirits. I think we flip mingo, and end up getting Moore back in the boat and sign Ealy as well even though he will never play in college(most likely). Things are even starting to trend back in a positive direction with Emerson believe it or not.