PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather

Prentis
01-30-2019, 12:00 PM
Lose out on the basketball season, fire Howland, and start next year with a new coach. Or do just enough to get in in the big dance, lose the first or second game. Then come back next year with the same coaching philosophy?

CadaverDawg
01-30-2019, 12:05 PM
Lose out on the basketball season, fire Howland, and start next year with a new coach. Or do just enough to get in in the big dance, lose the first or second game. Then come back next year with the same coaching philosophy?

Big Dance.

Commercecomet24
01-30-2019, 12:08 PM
Big Dance, always!

Rick Danko
01-30-2019, 12:15 PM
Has to qualify as the dumbest fu***** question ever asked on this board.

Political Hack
01-30-2019, 12:18 PM

Remember the present we got when Croom lost to OleMiss?

That said, Dance. Without question.

Tbonewannabe
01-30-2019, 12:18 PM
This team is so streaky that we could possibly make the Sweet Sixteen in the big Dance or make the NIT. We are like 2 different teams and you never know which will show up.

Liverpooldawg
01-30-2019, 12:19 PM

Get in the dance.

msstate7
01-30-2019, 12:21 PM
We started the sec schedule 2-5 and ended up 9-9. Hopefully howland is just a slow starter in conf

Cowbell
01-30-2019, 12:34 PM
We started the sec schedule 2-5 and ended up 9-9. Hopefully howland is just a slow starter in conf

We are a slow starter in games for the most part as well. Its why I dont bother to tune in until the second half.

Tbonewannabe
01-30-2019, 12:38 PM
We are a slow starter in games for the most part as well. Its why I dont bother to tune in until the second half.

It bit us in the ass last night along with Nick going down.

yjnkdawg
01-30-2019, 01:12 PM

Are you even serious? The goal is to get to the Big Dance , and then see how everything plays out.

DogsofAnarchy
01-30-2019, 01:17 PM

I would rather skeet skeet the posters girlfriend who is his signature line!! You know the one.....who is dancing in the seat!!

BeardoMSU
01-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Would I rather get mercilessly (and embarrassingly) ****ed raw in front of the entire nation, or play in a tournament we haven't been to in a decade? Hmm....I'll take "Easy Choices" for 1200, Alex.**

https://media.giphy.com/media/X7n2J6HHmpLKE/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
01-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Would I rather get mercilessly (and embarrassingly) ****ed raw in front of the entire nation, or play in a tournament we haven't been to in a decade? Hmm....I'll take "Easy Choices" for 1200, Alex.**

https://media.giphy.com/media/X7n2J6HHmpLKE/giphy.gif

I always look forward to your posts! Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-30-2019, 01:58 PM

I hate hypotheticals with a passion. It is pointless and a complete waste of time.

Coursesuper
01-30-2019, 02:33 PM
I’d much rather enjoy fine Montecristo White and a glass of Old Soul and not worry about it.

tcdog70
01-30-2019, 02:42 PM
i would rather you not post again.

Matty Dispatch
01-30-2019, 03:04 PM
Prior to this year, we've spent 13 weeks in the top 25 this entire decade. Now it's been 13 weeks this year alone. Finally, a chance to get back to the dance. But you could be on to something - I think Rick Ray has a brother we could hire.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-30-2019, 03:21 PM
I hate hypotheticals with a passion. It is pointless and a complete waste of time.

No they aren't, you just don't understand them. Nobody ever said a hypothetical had any impact on literal reality. Hypotheticals allow us to put competing lines of logic against each other so we can discuss them. In the end we hear good points by the other side and learn how to articulate our own. I'm sorry if hearing a different point of view or understanding your own better is "pointless" to you, based on the posts' of yours I've seen it's not surprising though.

Dawgfan61
01-30-2019, 03:24 PM
Has to qualify as the dumbest fu***** question ever asked on this board. Agree with this statement 110%. F...ing moronic question.

MarketingBully
01-30-2019, 03:29 PM
This team is so streaky that we could possibly make the Sweet Sixteen in the big Dance or make the NIT. We are like 2 different teams and you never know which will show up.

Has a lot to do with Q and Holman as our senior leaders that aren’t vocal leaders and have laid back personalities and a point guard in Lamar Peters you literally have no idea who will show up. Will he show up and give you 16 points and 10 assists like he did against Auburn or will he drive to the basket and miss three layups and not give you much and play selfish like he did last night. There are far too many variables with this team for it to be as veteran as they are.

Sparrows2
01-30-2019, 03:29 PM
Admittedly I do not know which is worse
People who complain about HOW someone says something or people who overuse the word literal.
So excuse me
But Dude come on
“Literal reality “....?????

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-30-2019, 03:33 PM
...... based on the posts' of yours I've seen it's not surprising though.

You care to explain this? WTH are you talking about? And I was right hypotheticals are POINTLESS. Good job trying to at least make them appear useful though.

Political Hack
01-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Admittedly I do not know which is worse
People who complain about HOW someone says something or people who overuse the word literal.
So excuse me
But Dude come on
“Literal reality “....?????

Figurative reality is harder.

Johnson85
01-30-2019, 04:37 PM

People have lost it. The team hasn't come together like people would hope this season (although there's still time), but we are no where near the point where this question makes sense.

Prentis
01-30-2019, 05:35 PM
You care to explain this? WTH are you talking about? And I was right hypotheticals are POINTLESS. Good job trying to at least make them appear useful though.

My point is that Howland is not the answer this year and will not be for the future. If we just barely make the tournament and get bounced out early is that enough to bring him back? This team has not lived up to expectations due to coaching. Bringing him back would hurt the team more than help them. Name a player that has improved since he has been here. Q, and Holman are exactly the same as they were whenever they got here. If we had a better coach with the same roster we would be a top ten team. Long story short, we need a new coach.

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:37 PM

Would you rather be Pricked by 1000 needles or bitten by 1000 ants?

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:39 PM

Would you rather stick your pecker in a hornets nest or have a tapewarm grow so large it destroys your intestines?

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:41 PM
Would you rather spend the night with Hillary Clinton or Caitlyn Jenner

dawgday166
01-30-2019, 06:43 PM
Would you rather spend the night with Hillary Clinton or Caitlyn Jenner

Gawd .. what a choice. That f***s me up just reading it SMH.

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Would you rather Drive a Lamborghini Veneo Roadster or spend a night at the Royal Penthouse Suite (https://www.travelandleisure.com/hotels-resorts/luxury-hotels/most-expensive-hotel-suites#president-wilson-hotel-suite-geneva) at the Hotel President Wilson (http://www.hotelpresidentwilson.com/)

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Would you rather Go the future and see MSU win a National Championship or go back to the past and See (insert game you weren't alive for)

Dawgology
01-30-2019, 07:15 PM
Big Dance without question