01-29-2019, 11:00 PM
should be

Peters
Nick (if healthy)
Q
Woodard
Perry

Tyson Carter should be first one off the bench or start if Nick is hurt

There is absolutely no reason Holman should play after this crap tonight.

MarketingBully
01-29-2019, 11:04 PM
He’s done that for 7 straight games. If Howland hasn’t done something by now with Holman, he’s not ever going to.

msstate7
01-29-2019, 11:07 PM
If nick is out a while, any chance we pull the shirt on dj Stewart? Any word on his ability out of practice

StarkVegasSteve
01-29-2019, 11:13 PM
If nick is out a while, any chance we pull the shirt on dj Stewart? Any word on his ability out of practice

He wouldn't have missed that dunk tonight. He can absolutely fly.

Dawg61
01-30-2019, 01:58 AM
He wouldn't have missed that dunk tonight. He can absolutely fly.

Tough dunk to finish for anyone while getting contacted. Nick made great effort on it just unfortunate how he landed. Nick is a tremendous player and a phenomenal athlete. Losing him for any amount of time hurts. He's our best perimeter defender by far.

To the OP post I agree Perry & Woodard need to start over Ado & Holman. I don't even think the decreased height will hurt us in rebounding. Perry can grab boards like crazy.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-30-2019, 06:37 AM
It’s amazing how even in basketball BAMA gets away with an obvious foul that all 3 officials saw.... undercutting a player is a foul.

msstate7
01-30-2019, 07:14 AM
Who is the assistant assigned to our bigs? Whoever that is, I'd replace.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-30-2019, 07:26 AM
Who is the assistant assigned to our bigs? Whoever that is, I'd replace.

Do we actually have one assigned? The lay-up and Free Throw coach needs to be replaced too.**

Ari Gold
01-30-2019, 08:58 AM
should be

Peters
Nick (if healthy)
Q
Woodard
Perry

If Nick can’t go you start Woodard
And yes start Perry over Holman
But you start Ado.

StarkVegasSteve
01-30-2019, 09:16 AM
Peters, Tyson, Q, Woodard, Perry. You bring Nick off the bench if he's healthy, otherwise you bring Ado and Feazell as your bigs and if Nick isn't healthy Q and Lamar better be ready to play 35+ minutes.

Covercorner2
01-30-2019, 09:31 AM
should be

Peters
Nick (if healthy)
Q
Woodard
Perry

Why not do this (if Nick can't go)?

Lamar
Q
Woodard
Perry
Ado

msstate7
01-30-2019, 09:37 AM
Why not do this (if Nick can't go)?

Lamar
Q
Woodard
Perry
Ado

Can we guard Davis with this lineup?

Covercorner2
01-30-2019, 09:40 AM
Can we guard Davis with this lineup?

If we stay in front of him, yes. Make him shoot the ball. Q would have the size advantage. Davis is 6'3. Also, you may sacrifice quickness a bit, but we would have significantly more size than them, which is why LSU gave them so many problems. We don't want to get into a track meet with them, especially without arguably our most explosive player.

Also, I have always thought Q's natural position is the 2. He is 6'4. Somewhat undersized these days for the 3. The only reason he plays the 3 is basically because you can't sit Lamar and Nick, so he is forced to. Now that Nick might be out and Woodard is coming along (who i think is a prototype 3), you have the ability to do this. And i think it would be a great lineup against Ole Miss.

KOdawg1
01-30-2019, 10:39 AM
If Nick can’t go you start Woodard
And yes start Perry over Holman
But you start Ado.
Is there a way we can let Ado play only on defense? Lol