PDA

View Full Version : DD Bowie to Jackson State?

CadaverDawg
01-29-2019, 12:32 PM
What happened to that kid?

It's crazy how many top recruits end up going the way of SWAC schools after signing with Ole Miss.

msstate7
01-29-2019, 12:42 PM
Bump this thread when I melt over some lost recruiting battle next week. #3 player in the state in 2017 and .93 composite rating

msu15
01-29-2019, 12:44 PM
Bump this thread when I melt over some lost recruiting battle next week. #3 player in the state in 2017 and .93 composite rating

And had he been in the 2018 class, he would've been a bulldog.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2019, 12:45 PM
Life happened, I'm pretty sure.

Leroy Jenkins
01-29-2019, 12:59 PM
"Co Free would never lie to me"

MetEdDawg
01-29-2019, 01:07 PM
The problem is that life happens to a lot of people. But which university has been proven to help kids so much better? Ours has.

We have dealt with our fair share of player deaths, parent deaths, family member deaths, and countless other things. Our players always come out on the other side better people for it.

We have a solid support structure in place and we truly are a family. We've helped countless kids get through it and make better for themselves. Ole Miss has failed miserably in that regard on numerous occasions. Theresa too many to count.

msbulldog
01-29-2019, 01:16 PM
The problem is that life happens to a lot of people. But which university has been proven to help kids so much better? Ours has.

We have dealt with our fair share of player deaths, parent deaths, family member deaths, and countless other things. Our players always come out on the other side better people for it.

We have a solid support structure in place and we truly are a family. We've helped countless kids get through it and make better for themselves. Ole Miss has failed miserably in that regard on numerous occasions. Theresa too many to count.

That's because after your eligibility is up your worthless to those people.

Gutter Cobreh
01-29-2019, 01:58 PM

If you read the thread below, you'll see that you maintained your melt pretty good initially.

What I find interesting is that C34/Random Poster/Lamont was incorrect with his omnipotent prediction, yet Preacher of all people was the correct person stating he wouldn't be coming to State....very unusual for the Asisstant to the Branch Manager to go against what the actual Branch Manager said would happen...

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?52851-DD-Howie-trending-back-to-OM/page2&highlight=bowie

msstate7
01-29-2019, 02:05 PM
If you read the thread below, you'll see that you maintained your melt pretty good initially.

What I find interesting is that C34/Random Poster/Lamont was incorrect with his omnipotent prediction, yet Preacher of all people was the correct person stating he wouldn't be coming to State....very unusual for the Asisstant to the Branch Manager to go against what the actual Branch Manager said would happen...

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?52851-DD-Howie-trending-back-to-OM/page2&highlight=bowie

I used to be considered the sunshine pumper here. That's how much this board has changed

BrunswickDawg
01-29-2019, 04:24 PM

That's Assistant to the REGIONAL Manager. Get your lingo right!***

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3f/f0/72/3ff072355f0300fe90d982bf34979ccf--regional-manager-office-assistant.jpg

Cooterpoot
01-29-2019, 04:35 PM
Some of us tried to tell you. He was never an SEC caliber ball player and had a lot going on away from the field. He was overrated just like several this year.

Pit Bull
01-30-2019, 02:16 AM
I think he was a 4 star WR. Lot of schools wanted him. Always good to see OM lose players and depth at their usual strong suited position (WR). Does nothing but help us. Hope Metcalf and Lodge leave too!

Bdawg
01-30-2019, 07:48 AM
I think he was a 4 star WR. Lot of schools wanted him. Always good to see OM lose players and depth at their usual strong suited position (WR). Does nothing but help us. Hope Metcalf and Lodge leave too!

Pretty sure they have both declared along with AJ.