PDA

View Full Version : Alright - Time for Coach34 to come back.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 04:00 PM
I think it is time to let him get over the foldiers choice incident. Let's get "this" fanbase back together. I have been a poster on this site since day 1, and do miss his opinions and discussions. Time to get this patched up.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 04:01 PM
Also, I would like to add, at times I hated every 17n one of you guys, but the next time I pick up my phone I come back to the board to see whats up like nothing happened. Time for all of us to stop acting like little girls. Guys get over shit.

TUSK
01-28-2019, 04:02 PM
I think it is time to let him get over the foldiers choice incident. Let's get "this" fanbase back together. I have been a poster on this site since day 1, and do miss his opinions and discussions. Time to get this patched up.

in.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/20a72486c02677e1c107409e6cebdd76/tenor.gif?itemid=8389455

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
What, before the lock? No way this gets locked.... ...well maybe in a minute.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 04:15 PM
That Gif is making me laugh though.

sscjr1
01-28-2019, 04:20 PM
I'm hearing he's the new mod for Bama's EliteTide site**

TUSK
01-28-2019, 04:21 PM
What, before the lock? No way this gets locked.... ...well maybe in a minute.

Nooooooo.... just "in" this thread... Here to watch... etc...

It'll prolly get locked up, though.... lol

bobcat91
01-28-2019, 04:26 PM
Want to tell me what's keeping him out? I saw a post of his the other day, so I'm assuming he isnt blocked. He can bring his shitty takes and let them blend in with most others shitty takes.

preachermatt83
01-28-2019, 04:30 PM
Also, I would like to add, at times I hated every 17n one of you guys, but the next time I pick up my phone I come back to the board to see whats up like nothing happened. Time for all of us to stop acting like little girls. Guys get over shit.

Here hear!! It's not personal. It's actually the opposite. I don't even remember who it is I argue with on here most of the times lol.

Saltydog
01-28-2019, 04:37 PM
sometime hate but know the movie would suck if he died!

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 05:01 PM
Here hear!! It's not personal. It's actually the opposite. I don't even remember who it is I argue with on here most of the times lol.

Exactly. I have argued with most of you guys at one point or another. By the time I check back in 5 minutes later, I have forgotten who you guys are.
Now, Coach34 is different, hard to forget that asshole sometimes. But I used to still check in to see what the heck he was up to.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 05:03 PM
Look, this isn't begging him to come back. But basically saying enough is enough. Time for everyone to get their panties out of a wad here.

hacker
01-28-2019, 05:08 PM
Maybe he's too embarrassed to come back.

ScoobaDawg
01-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Look, this isn't begging him to come back. But basically saying enough is enough. Time for everyone to get their panties out of a wad here.

Nothing is keeping him from posting....

msu15
01-28-2019, 05:13 PM
Time for everyone to get their panties out of a wad here.

Oh the irony

DownwardDawg
01-28-2019, 05:28 PM
His stance on Moorehead would make it just like it was when Stans was coach. It would be unbearable regardless of how Moorehead performs.

deadheaddawg
01-28-2019, 05:34 PM
lol. He's not Blocked. What do you want us to beg him to post more or throw a party to celebrate his return?

He doesn't deserve any special treatment. He's no better than anyone else here.

Let him post if he wants to. If people make fun of him.....well he is an idiot. What do you expect? If people make fun of him trying to sell his stupid pyramid scheme here.....well what do you expect. He attempted to scam everyone here.

Dumb thread is dumb

LC Dawg
01-28-2019, 05:44 PM
He started a thread a week ago. You don't need to come back if you're not gone.

Turfdawg67
01-28-2019, 05:50 PM
in.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/20a72486c02677e1c107409e6cebdd76/tenor.gif?itemid=8389455

You (and all Bammers) gone and 34 back... I could definitely dig that.

shannondawg
01-28-2019, 06:25 PM
Lets not forget he started this board and it's the best for us dogs. Do I agree with everything he posts and I'm sure he doesn't agree with what i post, but the board is one helluva lot better off with him posting.

lol. He's not Blocked. What do you want us to beg him to post more or throw a party to celebrate his return?

He doesn't deserve any special treatment. He's no better than anyone else here.

Let him post if he wants to. If people make fun of him.....well he is an idiot. What do you expect? If people make fun of him trying to sell his stupid pyramid scheme here.....well what do you expect. He attempted to scam everyone here.

Dumb thread is dumb

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2019, 06:40 PM
He just said something a week ago.

Lord McBuckethead
01-28-2019, 06:44 PM
True, he did say something a week ago, and also true he is not banned from posting. Just saying, who gives a shit. I want discussions here that are not all 17n doom and gloom same thing over and over again. As ironic as that is, C34 atleast kept coming up with new shit to harp on and was entertaining 1 out 5 posts.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-28-2019, 06:47 PM
True, he did say something a week ago, and also true he is not banned from posting. Just saying, who gives a shit. I want discussions here that are not all 17n doom and gloom same thing over and over again. As ironic as that is, C34 atleast kept coming up with new shit to harp on and was entertaining 1 out 5 posts.

So you agree he's already free to post whenever, yet you still direct the entire thread at us. He's the one who's choosing not to post... take the issue up with him

smootness
01-28-2019, 07:07 PM

Then talk to him.

What, exactly, do you want us to do?

Jack Lambert
01-28-2019, 07:12 PM
The way some of you go on about Moorhead is a lot like the way Coach34 went on about Stands. So in a way it's been like he hasn't been gone.

chef dixon
01-28-2019, 07:25 PM
I agree he was big time for entertainment value. Some people need to not take message board stuff so personally. But as stated looks like he can post if he wants

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-28-2019, 07:39 PM
Then talk to him.

Yea, you can probably get his contact information from the folks at NAFOOM.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2019, 09:55 PM

I don't know of anyone's panties in a wad. Little dramatic there. This place is fair game except those assholes that get banned and those bigger assholes that are shitbirds. Coach34 is neither.

I seen it dawg
01-28-2019, 09:56 PM
Lets not forget he started this board and it's the best for us dogs. Do I agree with everything he posts and I'm sure he doesn't agree with what i post, but the board is one helluva lot better off with him posting.

He and some others.

RougeDawg
01-29-2019, 07:51 AM
I agree he was big time for entertainment value. Some people need to not take message board stuff so personally. But as stated looks like he can post if he wants

I?m pretty sure he?s has the sentiminent of a very few in here. The PC police, or should I say henchmen mentality around here the last 12-18 months has been Gestapo lite. People cannot read something without needing their monostat 7 and midol. Mods have gone full blown menopausal around here locking threads up because their skin is DollarStore toilet paper thin. Most times they read something into a post that is a simple fact that can be proven by evidence, simply because they do not want to believe the truth. It really is sad that people live like this. Believing the things they want to and run to their save space when reality goes against their beliefs and wishes.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2019, 08:11 AM
I?m pretty sure he?s has the sentiminent of a very few in here. The PC police, or should I say henchmen mentality around here the last 12-18 months has been Gestapo lite. People cannot read something without needing their monostat 7 and midol. Mods have gone full blown menopausal around here locking threads up because their skin is DollarStore toilet paper thin. Most times they read something into a post that is a simple fact that can be proven by evidence, simply because they do not want to believe the truth. It really is sad that people live like this. Believing the things they want to and run to their save space when reality goes against their beliefs and wishes.

Yeah....Gestapo lite, lol.

DeviousDawg
01-29-2019, 09:23 AM
I too miss Finkle and his posts. He may be agenda driven to a fault, and he may have tried to make a quick buck, or two or three(I missed that whole ordeal) on some 'magic' coffee, but what kind of man doesn't like being right and making money? A lying man.

Believe it or not, Ole Miss is very good at propaganda and creating their own narratives, feeding it to the common public, and watching them eat it and ask for seconds. The majority of State fans are ok with this happening, or don't have the balls to call them out. C34 was neither. I truly believe the NCAA would have let OM off much lighter without the efforts of a handful of MSU people like Steve, C34, the hacker(MSU or not, who knows) making the common public aware of what Ole Miss has done while discrediting OM as they just couldn't wait to "tell their story". Also, this site educated the common MSU fan on the situation and Ole Miss's wrong doings, this lead the common MSU fan to social media where it spread like wildfire, forcing the NCAA to answer for it as other fan bases started to call for their head as well. We were using Ole Miss's game against them and they, of course, acted as if it was so wrong to act in such a manner, at least the stuff we spread is true, right? Who knows how different things may look now without a little help from our friends, those spoken and unspoken for.

This was a great board before everyone, yes, got their panties in a wad (maybe not everyone, like I said I was on hiatus and missed the whole ordeal, so not pointing fingers, just stirring pot gently). I am looking forward to C34's new agendas, and the conversations/arguments it may bring. This board needs something... He's just the kind of guy that draws a crowd.

May your voice speak freely, Finkle.

DeviousDawg
01-29-2019, 09:24 AM

Copy -> Paste

ETA: maybe it should be

CTRL -> ALT -> Delete

like I said , I bounced for a couple months once the whole melodrama ensued. I agree with rouge in principle. Mods should never flaunt their power by controlling others words. However, I am completely oblivious to the underlying context, therefore I withdraw myself from this conversation.

carry on

Gutter Cobreh
01-29-2019, 10:10 AM

I've already done this once, but I'll try again. Under your handle (left side of the screen), read the label placed on you...

You're going to call people out for being too soft when you're the epitome of someone who gets all flustered when you're called out?? That is hilarious. I suppose you and few others are missing your leader and need him to post here so that it gives your opinion validation.

Dawg61
01-29-2019, 10:34 AM

You've been melting for a year now because you had some shitty threads locked that should of been posted on the poli board to start with. For the billionth time already join the 17ing political board and fight post all day long on it like the other 5 posters do.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2019, 10:35 AM
You've been melting for a year now because you had some shitty threads locked that should of been posted on the poli board to start with. For the billionth time already join the 17ing political board and fight post all day long on it like the other 5 posters do.

https://media.giphy.com/media/oxLpLI0eNf3Wg/giphy.gif

Political Hack
01-29-2019, 11:23 AM

You complain a lot.

shannondawg
01-29-2019, 11:42 AM
34 pulled a lot of chains, but mostly did in during off season, just to keep the board going, its self starting now, but wasn't during the first few years.

BeardoMSU
01-29-2019, 11:44 AM
You complain a lot.

But Rouge says...
https://media1.tenor.com/images/8cba2ae09e9c498ffae7a5899af61f6d/tenor.gif?itemid=7310845

I seen it dawg
01-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Rouge...you're a crybaby

To everyone else concerning C34...if you want him to post and miss him, like I do, then DM him and tell him you want him to post!!!! Nothing is stopping anyone from posting unless they are shitbirds or banned. C34 is not a shitbird or banned. This is not ED stopping him from doing anything.

Dawg61
01-29-2019, 03:51 PM
Rouge...you're a crybaby

To everyone else concerning C34...if you want him to post and miss him, like I do, then DM him and tell him you want him to post!!!! Nothing is stopping anyone from posting unless they are shitbirds or banned. C34 is not a shitbird or banned. This is not ED stopping him from doing anything.

Or Scooba & C34 could just kiss and make up and the board sucking issues would cease to exist immediately

I seen it dawg
01-29-2019, 04:08 PM
Or Scooba & C34 could just kiss and make up and the board sucking issues would cease to exist immediately

Again...that's not ED causing that...contact the posters involved if you think it's warranted. No one is stopping anyone.

I seen it dawg
01-29-2019, 04:10 PM
And there's a whole lot more to the sucking than just that. Most everyone gets too involved in the yah yah and posters have stopped policing the board like they used to. Posters policed the board when we started and it doesn't happen near as much if at all now. Everyone goes straight inflammatory.

yjnkdawg
01-29-2019, 05:33 PM
I really don't see the purpose of this thread since he can post just like every other registered poster can. This is a poster or poster situation, and not a message board issue. However, like I responded in a similar type post last year. I'm fine with him coming back and being a regular poster , or I'm fine with him not posting. One person should not make or break a message board. In one of your posts you may have not indicated that you didn't want either you or us to beg him to come back, but it appeared it was getting very close to that.

Coach34
01-29-2019, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the thread- I really do appreciate it. I am not banned- this is true. I have posted a few times over the last year because I get to the point I cant ****ing stand whats going on. But in the end- I'm not coming back on a regular basis.

A) Scooba is still part of the site. As long as he is part of the site- I wont be. The other owners made their choice.
B) As someone that coaches in Mississippi again full time- I have to back off the boards. I represent my players and have to remain somewhat neutral to help them get to their best possible destination on the next level. It is what it is.

HailState and keep on keeping on. I know Elite wont be what it was without me- but Hack, Behr, and Slick chose their path. This place is still better than most for State fans. Make it the best it can be.

#HailState

gravedigger
01-30-2019, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the thread- I really do appreciate it. I am not banned- this is true. I have posted a few times over the last year because I get to the point I cant ****ing stand whats going on. But in the end- I'm not coming back on a regular basis.

A) Scooba is still part of the site. As long as he is part of the site- I wont be. The other owners made their choice.
B) As someone that coaches in Mississippi again full time- I have to back off the boards. I represent my players and have to remain somewhat neutral to help them get to their best possible destination on the next level. It is what it is.

HailState and keep on keeping on. I know Elite wont be what it was without me- but Hack, Behr, and Slick chose their path. This place is still better than most for State fans. Make it the best it can be.

#HailState

That's interesting. I mean its a legitimate reason for laying low. But the OP and some others said it was everyone else who was the problem and C34 made it clear that it's the result of the Scooba being part of the site.

smootness
01-30-2019, 10:00 AM

#HailState

Lulz

Gutter Cobreh
01-30-2019, 10:31 AM

#HailState

Interesting use of a double negative there Lamont!

BeardoMSU
01-30-2019, 10:32 AM
Interesting use of a double negative there Lamont!

And, uh...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/arJLy3hX1E8/maxresdefault.jpg

PMDawg
01-30-2019, 10:36 AM

#HailState

Reason # 488 I'm glad he's gone: "I know Elite wont be what it was without me"

msu15
01-30-2019, 11:26 AM
I know Elite wont be what it was without me-
#HailState

LOL

deadheaddawg
01-30-2019, 11:52 AM

So are you talking about c34 in this post since he was the one that took his ball and went home to a safe place because he couldn't take the blowback from him Pyramid scheme?

Lord McBuckethead
01-30-2019, 02:15 PM
Alright, maybe it isn't time. Geez guys, that is all you had to say.

smootness
01-30-2019, 02:26 PM
Alright, maybe it isn't time. Geez guys, that is all you had to say.

You don't get it.

He, and he alone, is stopping himself from posting. As proven in this very thread.

Dawg61
01-30-2019, 05:20 PM
Nobody is above being a dumbass every once in awhile. I like you C34 and I'd wish you'd post more often since you basically built this board but it was beyond ruhtarded to try to pyramid scheme MSU fans into buying coffee. Plain and simple. Own it and be done with it. Pushing everything onto Scooba like he's the reason you posted pyramid scheme coffee beans in the first place is lucid and off the reservation type stuff. It's only getting worse for you the longer you can't admit you made a bad decision. Most everyone has been strapped for cash at one point in their life and tried dumb ways to make money so most people will understand a momentary lapse in judgement. Owning it earns you more respect from these people. Not owning it a year later makes it worse. And trust me I am no Scooba apologist. He's a 17ing dickhead that only posts on here once every two weeks and likes to act like he's the owner of the site and that his job/life is more important than everyone else's but you need to grow up and admit it was dumb to try to sell 17ing COFFEE BEANS to MSU fans.

Schultzy
01-30-2019, 05:32 PM
I shouldn’t ask this but can’t help it...why is selling something on here considered so offensive?

I remember ppl posting their lament for some fence advertising at Dudy Noble, and while not pristine, after all it’s just advertising and if not mistaken Alex Box is covered with it.

deadheaddawg
01-30-2019, 05:44 PM
I shouldn?t ask this but can?t help it...why is selling something on here considered so offensive?

I remember ppl posting their lament for some fence advertising at Dudy Noble, and while not pristine, after all it?s just advertising and if not mistaken Alex Box is covered with it.

1st. He tried to run a scam. What he was "selling" wasn't dudy Noble advertising. It was a pyramid scheme.

2nd. He pumped it up for a long time making people think he had big Mississippi State news....then the big reveal day was here and it was jusr his scam pitch for miracle weight loss coffee

Then he gets butthurt and cries and takes his ball and goes home because everyone called him out on it.

He should be a man and take his lumps for being a scam artist or we should all just forget about him

Coach34
01-30-2019, 06:14 PM
1st. He tried to run a scam. What he was "selling" wasn't dudy Noble advertising. It was a pyramid scheme.

2nd. He pumped it up for a long time making people think he had big Mississippi State news....then the big reveal day was here and it was jusr his scam pitch for miracle weight loss coffee

Then he gets butthurt and cries and takes his ball and goes home because everyone called him out on it.

He should be a man and take his lumps for being a scam artist or we should all just forget about him

There was no scam- and the coffee thing is not a big deal. I literally dont care about people talking about it. The company is doing very well. Youi can call me Mr Coffee or Juan Valdez- I dont give a ****.

My problem was and still remains to be about an owner of the site (Me) vs a Mod (Scooba) that sent me a message on Facebook telling me he was going to attack me on my site- and then did it. I locked the thread early that day and was ready to let it go. Scooba made it a war. And he was allowed to do it. I wont be a part of that.

Carry on

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-30-2019, 06:17 PM
There was no scam- and the coffee thing is not a big deal. I literally dont care about people talking about it. The company is doing very well. Youi can call me Mr Coffee or Juan Valdez- I dont give a ****.

My problem was and still remains to be about an owner of the site (Me) vs a Mod (Scooba) that sent me a message on Facebook telling me he was going to attack me on my site- and then did it. I locked the thread early that day and was ready to let it go. Scooba made it a war. And he was allowed to do it. I wont be a part of that.

Carry on

".........AND SO I TOOK MY F*$%ING BALL AND I WENT HOME!!!!!!!!!"

ScoobaDawg
01-30-2019, 06:29 PM

Carry on

As usual. Lies. Guys, I've been asked to stay Quiet on this topic and let it die. So I have done so for the past almost 10 months. I have screen caps of our facebook chats I can show where C34 just tried to act like an entitled dictator and I refused to back down to him any longer or allow him to censor ANYONE who disagreed with him on anything. He got mad, declared he was leaving the site and never return and unfriended me on facebook (thanks for that..I was tired of your rants on it).

Coach, I have no issues with you continuing to post good insight and am glad you found a good job and the season went well. If you continue to blame me though, I'll just keep encouraging you to look in the mirror.

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-and-carry-on-carrying-on.jpg

Coach34
01-30-2019, 07:13 PM
copy and paste didnt work

post the screenshots- I'm good with it. Owner > employee.

Coach34
01-30-2019, 07:39 PM
Reason # 488 I'm glad he's gone: "I know Elite wont be what it was without me"

Remember that thread that asked- "I wish PMDawg posted more!!!".....yeah, good times

TUSK
01-30-2019, 07:49 PM
copy and paste didnt work

post the screenshots- I'm good with it. Owner > employee.

Is that the same kinda math as "Miles > Saban"?*

Dawg61
01-30-2019, 08:08 PM
Is that the same kinda math as "Miles > Saban"?*

Funny > TUSK ****

I seen it dawg
01-30-2019, 08:26 PM
This has run its course and will never go anywhere that leads to anything positive. It's unfortunate.

Political Hack
01-30-2019, 10:05 PM
These are the days of our lives...