PDA

View Full Version : What Happens Next......?

ShotgunDawg
01-27-2019, 09:52 PM
So, since Charles Cross signed the news pertaining to MSU football has been entirely shittaaaaay. 100% trash.

So what happens next?

Something good &, if so, what?

or

Just another bad thing that re-enforces Murphy & his law's grip upon our football program? If so what?

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-27-2019, 10:05 PM
I predict that a certain contingency will find something to melt about regardless of whatever happens next.

preachermatt83
01-27-2019, 10:15 PM
Baseball season starts. That's what I'm looking forward to. The football program will get more and more bad news and less and less good for a while.

yjnkdawg
01-27-2019, 10:36 PM
I predict that a certain contingency will find something to melt about regardless of whatever happens next.

I think your prediction will come true, based on prior history on this message board.

MaroonFlounder
01-28-2019, 12:14 AM
I know it means nothing until signing day, but Rosebowl crystal-balled Mingo to MSU.

Dawg61
01-28-2019, 12:29 AM
Maybe the miserable folk should stop paying so much attention to football recruiting and assistant coach job flipping seasons like the rest of the world. They'd be shocked how much of a better mood they are in every single day henceforth.

HoopsDawg
01-28-2019, 01:05 AM
What happens next? We will hire a new dline coach. Then a week from Wednesday we will finish up our signing class. We lost 3 good coaches and Getsy. We have replaced them with 3 good coaches and hopefully Lance Thompson. We may end up with a better staff. Very glad to have kept Shoop.

Bothrops
01-28-2019, 01:21 AM
I know it means nothing until signing day, but Rosebowl crystal-balled Mingo to MSU.

Certainly OM can prevent that from happening.

Todd4State
01-28-2019, 01:40 AM
Hopefully NSD will be good to us. Never a guarantee though.

Hambone
01-28-2019, 07:14 AM
My prediction is that Shotgun will continue to create new negative posts trashing the coaches and AD.... Then he will comment on every thread trashing the coach and AD.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2019, 08:44 AM
My prediction is that Shotgun will continue to create new negative posts trashing the coaches and AD.... Then he will comment on every thread trashing the coach and AD.

There is a 100% chance that your "prediction" will come true.

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2019, 08:50 AM
So, since Charles Cross signed the news pertaining to MSU football has been entirely shittaaaaay. 100% trash.

So what happens next?

or

Just another bad thing that re-enforces Murphy & his law's grip upon our football program? If so what?

The only sure thing is you will meltdown about something almost daily.

GreenheadDawg
01-28-2019, 08:53 AM
Some of you need to find hobbies. This shit is not that serious. I love MSU and the athletic programs but damn, I don’t let it affect my life or my mood.

yjnkdawg
01-28-2019, 09:04 AM
There's an obnoxious poster on 247, who always thinks the sky is falling on our Athletic Department. Nothing is ever done right, this needs to be fixed , this needs to be changed. why don't we do this, etc. The funny thing is he has nothing to add, and he doesn't have any idea on how to even start to accomplish what he wants', even if he knows what he wants. Which is questionable. I kinda think he is trolling , but I may be wrong. Kinda sound familiar? Then Preacher (not the one I am referring to above) posts his Sinking ship thread and it sinks. LOL

ShotgunDawg
01-28-2019, 09:18 AM
Other than Todd, it looks like this thread attracted The Who's Who of the worst posters on Elitedawgs. I'm ashamed for giving these idiots a platform.

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-28-2019, 10:02 AM
Other than Todd, it looks like this thread attracted The Who's Who of the worst posters on Elitedawgs. I'm ashamed for giving these idiots a platform.

Have you ever thought about starting 5 or 6 more threads? Surely at least one will whip the intelligentsia of this board into a good melt.

Liverpooldawg
01-28-2019, 10:05 AM

LOL! Irony and all that......

Dawg61
01-28-2019, 11:17 AM

Mirror mirror on the wall

Pit Bull
01-28-2019, 03:36 PM

So what happens next?

or

Will walk to section 6 on Sept. 7, find my seat and sit down and watch MSU vs USM. That's what will happen next with MSU football.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Some of you need to find hobbies. This shit is not that serious. I love MSU and the athletic programs but damn, I don’t let it affect my life or my mood.

This is the correct perspective! Post of the year! Rep Given!

LC Dawg
01-28-2019, 05:54 PM
What happens next is that life will go on. I was pissed about the Baker deal and kept up with it through the weekend but the truth is that Saturday and Sunday there were 10,000 Mississippi State fans in the Hump and I would guess that a huge majority of them didn't know a damn thing about Baker leaving. I love this board (for the most part) but the reality is that this is the fringe of the fanbase. Most fans aren't as engrossed as some of us are.
I used to get too worked up about sports and my favorite teams but as I've gotten older I realize that I can love Mississippi State and at the same time not let the results of their athletic teams rule my life. I like to tell people that no matter what happens on the fields or courts over the weekend I still have to go to work Monday morning and I will still make the same amount of money and I will have the same bills. I still melt but I try my best not to drag out the melt because soon enough there will be another cause for a melt.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2019, 06:22 PM

So what happens next?

or

Far from 100 percent trash but you are entitled to your opinion