PDA

View Full Version : Not a fan Neal, ladies and gentlemen

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2019, 08:41 AM
When asked by Rosebowl to play In a charity basketball game between school beat writers this was his reply:

Well, Steve, you?ve got me on the hair, I suppose. Of course, you?ve also got me on meth use and prison time. And published books. Congratulations on all the wins. I can?t speak for an entire beat, but I think it?s safe to say you care more about all of this than most.

DownwardDawg
01-27-2019, 08:48 AM
Wow!!

Hambone
01-27-2019, 08:52 AM
What’s even more disgusting is the amount of praise Not a fan got from other shitbird fans.

timotheus
01-27-2019, 08:53 AM
His true colors truly reflect why many folks despise that place.

msstate7
01-27-2019, 08:56 AM
I bet there's a lot of hard feelings from om recruiting/fan site guys towards Steve. I'm sure the om crew has lost a ton of money since Steve took down freeze.

Westdawg
01-27-2019, 09:12 AM
Wait, did this really happen?

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-27-2019, 09:17 AM
What’s even more disgusting is the amount of praise Not a fan got from other shitbird fans.

I'm out of the loop here, who is "Not a fan" a reference to?

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2019, 09:21 AM
Wait, did this really happen?

Sadly, yes.

Coursesuper
01-27-2019, 09:27 AM
I'm out of the loop here, who is "Not a fan" a reference to?

Neal Mcready, UNM rivals guy.

AlSwearengen
01-27-2019, 09:35 AM
I bet there's a lot of hard feelings from om recruiting/fan site guys towards Steve. I'm sure the om crew has lost a ton of money since Steve took down freeze.

This and the fact that they are olemiss people themselves. They would whore out their daughters to a 5* recruit in a minute, some of them.

TrapGame
01-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Shitbird gonna shitbird. They can't help it. I'm sure Not A Fan thought he was being oh so witty but it just reinforces the image that they are arrogant, condescending douche nozzles.

Hambone
01-27-2019, 09:51 AM
He got that nickname because he swears on everything that he is not a fan of Ole Miss and is just a professional journalist.

Ari Gold
01-27-2019, 09:52 AM
It’s a Cult there . Plan and simple

Coursesuper
01-27-2019, 09:55 AM

That's one way to look at it, but if the story wouldn't have been suppressed in the first place then Steve never gets any traction and is still just another fan site guy. They are as much or more to blame for any losses they incurred as anyone else.

There in lies the issue now doesn't it, they are so effective at deflecting and attaching blame elsewhere that their narratives have leaked over here. They still refuse to accept any culpability in the matter at all.

CadaverDawg
01-27-2019, 10:30 AM
That's one way to look at it, but if the story wouldn't have been suppressed in the first place then Steve never gets any traction and is still just another fan site guy. They are as much or more to blame for any losses they incurred as anyone else.

There in lies the issue now doesn't it, they are so effective at deflecting and attaching blame elsewhere that their narratives have leaked over here. They still refuse to accept any culpability in the matter at all.

Exactly. Thank you

CadaverDawg
01-27-2019, 10:37 AM
Neil is a strange dude. He puts on this fake personality like most OM folks, but then has about 1 absolute shit burger of a meltdown online per quarter. Pretty sure he's got some serious underlying issues upstairs.

Truth is, they try to spin it as Steve "caring too much", when realistically "caring too much" is when you cover up illegal activity to try to help your school land recruits. What Steve's doing is called "being honest" and "displaying facts"....THAT is what a real journalist does. So Neil has it backwards, like most OM fans do.

JoseBrown
01-27-2019, 11:12 AM
It’s a Cult there . Plan and simple

Ari, that is the truth, the frightening truth. Glad I was shown early enough, and chose to wear maroon.

mstatefan91
01-27-2019, 11:17 AM
This is a guy that graduated from Ole Miss and has lived in Oxford ever since covering Ole Miss sports but refuses to say he is a fan of the school or sports programs. Why would be be a fan? They only pay for his entire life!

He claims not to be a fan while constantly ragging on MSU and then acting like a victim when people push back. His schtick is tired and he’d do himself a favor by just coming out and saying he has biases. But he’s above all of that. Just ask him

Coursesuper
01-27-2019, 11:23 AM
This is a guy that graduated from Ole Miss and has lived in Oxford ever since covering Ole Miss sports but refuses to say he is a fan of the school or sports programs. Why would be be a fan? They only pay for his entire life!

He claims not to be a fan while constantly ragging on MSU and then acting like a victim when people push back. His schtick is tired and he’d do himself a favor by just coming out and saying he has biases. But he’s above all of that. Just ask him

You should have heard him bash State when he had a radio show in Mobile. He was relentless, the day our Jackie sanctions came came out he was livid that they were to light. I thought the clown was going to hyperventilate right there on the air. Let's just say he's a professional State hater and when he got fired in Mobile for being a douche, he found a way to turn his obsession into his profession.

mstatefan91
01-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Here it is

https://twitter.com/nealmccready/status/1089022900739473408?s=21

redstickdawg
01-27-2019, 11:39 AM
When asked by Rosebowl to play In a charity basketball game between school beat writers this was his reply:

Well, Steve, you?ve got me on the hair, I suppose. Of course, you?ve also got me on meth use and prison time. And published books. Congratulations on all the wins. I can?t speak for an entire beat, but I think it?s safe to say you care more about all of this than most.

This says more about not a fan than any other insult that could be hurled at him, no class and really childish. sounds like a 6th grader or even less mature

timotheus
01-27-2019, 01:43 PM
He's no different the the spirit guy, garrett. when confronted, all he can do is tell the person he's arguing with to just go away. They all should practice only tweeting something that they would say in person. The cult reference is spot on.

Todd4State
01-27-2019, 01:43 PM
Very odd response to say the least. Obviously a very insecure individual.