PDA

View Full Version : Worst part of the game in oxford

Homedawg
10-19-2013, 08:55 PM
As I type ole miss leads going into the forth. But win or lose, and they will win bc lsu can't stop them consistently, is the reaction from the recruits. It's going to be unreal.

civildawg
10-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Well if our game atmosphere was as near as good as theirs it wouldn't be a big deal

CadaverDawg
10-19-2013, 08:58 PM
As I type ole miss leads going into the forth. But win or lose, and they will win bc lsu can't stop them consistently, is the reaction from the recruits. It's going to be unreal.

Exactly. Ole miss wins regardless just like always. Meanwhile everyone thinks it's ok if we barely beat Bowling Green, "as long as we win". Horseshit.

Statecoachingblows**
10-19-2013, 09:12 PM
We play uninspired dead football! We have a bye week and still find a way to lose! This makes us look worse than when we have up 59...I'm tired I watching upsets and closes games knowing that when we play a big boy its gonna wind up lop sided as a 17...not state so theres a chance OM loses but I'm tired of having to base emotion off of an OM loss than a state win...may be not a coaching change ( according to some) but something has to goooox gauauaua geaux whatever beat oM GEEEZUS

cheewgumm
10-19-2013, 09:15 PM
The worst part is Ole Miss is passing us by and our fans won't see it. They will finally see it, but it will be too late.

And yes it is important to compare us to Ole Miss.

Dawg61
10-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Is Oxford

maroonmania
10-19-2013, 09:25 PM
The worst part is Ole Miss is passing us by and our fans won't see it. They will finally see it, but it will be too late.

And yes it is important to compare us to Ole Miss.

No, I think reading the boards there are plenty of fans seeing it but I don't think our administration is going to make a move THIS year. First, its questionable any way given it MAY be our first losing season in 4 years AND if we did make a move how many millions would it take to buy out Dan BEFORE we have to pony up for a new coach?

cheewgumm
10-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Good points.

No, I think reading the boards there are plenty of fans seeing it but I don't think our administration is going to make a move THIS year. First, its questionable any way given it MAY be our first losing season in 4 years AND if we did make a move how many millions would it take to buy out Dan BEFORE we have to pony up for a new coach?

BulldogBear
10-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Well if our game atmosphere was as near as good as theirs it wouldn't be a big deal

I actually go to a game or two in Oxford each year. Really y'all, they have the same dumb ads and games that we do. The same recognition of peripheral Rebels during breaks. I mean we got the same sponsers in most cases, they just have the Ole Miss version of the commercials. It's the same product as you see at Scott Field. It's just flavored a little different and wrapped in red and blue instead of maroon and white! My Dad has said for years that the Rebel fan base has somehow had the State fan base "psyched out" since the 50s and 60s. Some of y'all are proving him right. Need to relax and see what happens. Bama is a clear 1st. LSU kind of 2nd. Arkansas and Kentucky clear 13th and 14th. 3rd thru 12th is really everybody else in an "any given saturday sort of way." That includes beat up Georgia and the fact Mizzou may break out of it after today. No one besides Bama on our schedule that's left scares me in the sense of "oh no, we have no chance."

Let the games play out. This is one of those years where no one in the SEC outside of Kentucky truly sucks. There are no (read: only a couple) that really stand head and shoulders above the rest and so we are beating each other up. The rest of fbs loves it!