PDA

View Full Version : How to put a poster on auto ignore?

The Federalist Engineer
01-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Baseball season is about to start and there are two people I don't want to ever see again. How can we make that happen?

I think someone called it auto ignore or something

msstate7
01-23-2019, 10:01 PM
On the full site view > settings (top)> edit ignore list (left hand side) > type in msstate7 and whoever else

dawgday166
01-23-2019, 10:09 PM
On the full site view > settings (top)> edit ignore list (left hand side) > type in msstate7 and whoever else

LMAO ... I been trying to figure out how to ignore you **

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 10:10 PM

Lol did you just assume you're one of the two? That's funny have some rep

KOdawg1
01-23-2019, 10:28 PM
I laughed

Commercecomet24
01-23-2019, 10:41 PM

7 can melt with the best of them but the guy can also make fun of himself as well. Self deprecating at times. Gotta give him some rep for that!

hacker
01-23-2019, 10:45 PM

lol

The Federalist Engineer
01-23-2019, 10:59 PM

Well damn. Didn't work because my target is a moderator. Thanks anyway 7

Dawgcap
01-23-2019, 11:07 PM

He may have ignored me but dude brings thoughts to me I haven’t thought about. I get irritated at times with some but I realized a long time ago I learn by watching and listening to others.

Political Hack
01-23-2019, 11:09 PM
I laughed.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 11:48 PM

Board settings doesn't allow for Mods to be put on ignore.

TUSK
01-24-2019, 03:22 AM
Hold the fvck up....

I'm the interloper here, and I wanna ignore a few of y'all....

wait....

Never mind....

99jc
01-24-2019, 06:53 AM
I just put myself on auto ignore.

DownwardDawg
01-24-2019, 10:47 AM
7 can melt with the best of them but the guy can also make fun of himself as well. Self deprecating at times. Gotta give him some rep for that!

Haha!! It’s the only thing that’s kept me from ignoring him!!

BeardoMSU
01-24-2019, 10:57 AM
Hold the fvck up....

I'm the interloper here, and I wanna ignore a few of y'all....

wait....

Never mind....

There's also a cool audio setting that allows one to set their computer/phone/tablet to play-back someone's post in an over-the-top redneck accent, complete with drunken slurs, toothless whistles, and the occasional rawl tiiiiide.**

Commercecomet24
01-24-2019, 11:00 AM
The reason I'm on this board(aside from all the great info), is the many different and varying ideas and opinions that are put forth on here. Even though I may not agree with someone doesn't mean I can't learn something from them. If we all thought and acted the same the world would be an extremely boring place.

Commercecomet24
01-24-2019, 11:02 AM
There's also a cool audio setting that allows one to set their computer/phone/tablet to play-back someone's post in an over-the-top redneck accent, complete with drunken slurs, toothless whistles, and the occasional rawl tiiiiide.**

Beardo without question you are the funniest cat on here!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

BeardoMSU
01-24-2019, 11:03 AM
The reason I'm on this board(aside from all the great info), is the many different and varying ideas and opinions that are put forth on here. Even though I may not agree with someone doesn't mean I can't learn something from them. If we all thought and acted the same the world would be an extremely boring place.

Hear, hear.

CadaverDawg
01-24-2019, 01:56 PM

Haha

CadaverDawg
01-24-2019, 01:57 PM

Sorry man, I wish I could block Cadaverdawg too sometimes, trust me.

Jack Lambert
01-24-2019, 02:20 PM
I kind of wonder is anyone see my post now.

TNDawg35
01-24-2019, 03:28 PM
I kind of wonder is anyone see my post now.

Nope....

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-24-2019, 06:04 PM

Same here...tried to ignore you, but it wouldn't let me. Your drivel (the last two weeks or so especially) has been childish and and annoying as ****.

Someone fix this setting where mods can't be ignored.

BeardoMSU
01-24-2019, 06:09 PM
Same here...tried to ignore you, but it wouldn't let me. Your drivel (the last two weeks or so especially) has been childish and and annoying as ****.

Someone fix this setting where mods can't be ignored.

I find him rather shallow and pedantic, myself. I can just see his smug ass behind that keyboard typing his drivel...*****

https://media.giphy.com/media/YAnpMSHcurJVS/giphy.gif

Goldendawg
01-24-2019, 06:21 PM
Have we decided which player will be the new "whipping boy/scape goat", now that LA is no longer around? All childish nicknames created by adults on the board should be copyrighted b4 the season begins!***** Hail State!

BeardoMSU
01-24-2019, 06:27 PM
Have we decided which player will be the new "whipping boy/scape goat", now that LA is no longer around? All childish nicknames created by adults on the board should be copyrighted b4 the season begins!***** Hail State!

We should let our resident Man-of-the-Cloth answer that...it always seemed really important to him.**

Dawg61
01-24-2019, 07:23 PM

Skelton is the chosen one. Shalton or Shilton are the front runners right now.

Pedrioa is King
01-24-2019, 08:29 PM
Poole is gone too. Church softball!

Noxdog
01-24-2019, 10:04 PM

I dunno, if you put everybody on auto ignore, I think you are missing out. The Shit that cadaver and I used to give each was enough to makes both want to do the auto ignore thing but guess what, we found common ground.
Hell, I won't even put preach on it.

The Federalist Engineer
01-24-2019, 10:08 PM

There is already a little pre-hate in the air, my rankings are:

(1) Halter
(2) Skelton
(3) McQuary
(4) Lemonis

Then the dark horse candidates

Gilbert, Hatcher

BeardoMSU
01-24-2019, 10:09 PM
Poole is gone too.

Whew...that'll save several TVs that would've otherwise had beer cans thrown through them after he's inserted as a pinch hitter with RISP.*

Dawg61
01-24-2019, 10:17 PM
There is already a little pre-hate in the air, my rankings are:

(1) Halter
(2) Skelton
(3) McQuary
(4) Lemonis

Then the dark horse candidates

Gilbert, Hatcher

Oh yea forgot Lemons is #1 automatic. That i didn't make the trip down from Bloomington. It's Lemons from here on. So it is.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/4z6WzZOuQVDWvMSWsUuGRa3pFdg=/0x0:1599x1199/1200x800/filters:focal(0x0:1599x1199)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/35271540/swinton.0.jpg

The Federalist Engineer
01-24-2019, 11:04 PM
Whew...that'll save several TVs that would've otherwise had beer cans thrown through them after he's inserted as a pinch hitter with RISP.*

Poole's batting stance should have been to crowd the plate with his lanky frame and get hit by the pitch

He should have been given an actual foam bat to discourage any possible swing - "just get hit in the ribs son"

shannondawg
01-25-2019, 09:17 AM
I blocked several for awhile, but the curiosity of what they were posting got the best of me and I brung em back.

CadaverDawg
01-25-2019, 12:11 PM
I dunno, if you put everybody on auto ignore, I think you are missing out. The Shit that cadaver and I used to give each was enough to makes both want to do the auto ignore thing but guess what, we found common ground.
Hell, I won't even put preach on it.

We used to have some good old fashioned message board fist fights didn't we, Nox? Ha. Now look at us.

Different perspectives and levels of passion are what I love about message boards. And I used to love a good heated debate....still do from time to time, but not as much as I did when this board first started. I try to just look at the posters I dont like as a crazy Uncle.....I don't agree with em, they're crazy, but they're family. So if someone from a rival fan base attacks say Shotgun...He's still OUR crazy poster, so we gotta defend the fam, ha.
The one outlier is blacklistedbully...that dude is batshit crazy so we gave him some inheritance and told him to have a nice life.

yjnkdawg
01-25-2019, 10:22 PM
Beardo without question you are the funniest cat on here!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

I'll drink to that. Wait, he already has my drink and is drinking it :rolleyes: LOL