PDA

View Full Version : Another 23 commit for baseball.

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Lh hitting catcher from Louisiana.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 07:58 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/FrX7gsNmGvB16/giphy.gif

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 08:13 PM
Good hijack another thread. Douche.

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 08:14 PM
If we only had a full roster in hoops.****

AlSwearengen
01-23-2019, 08:17 PM
Cameron Christ from Lake Charles, LA. MS Baseball Fan has a clip of the kid on his facebook page. Great swing and is already 6?2?. It looks like Jake G is working la hard.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 08:22 PM
Good hijack another thread. Douche.

I want what's best for our baseball program and if I think that means spending more time recruiting 10th-12th graders and jucos over middle-schoolers I am gonna say it. You wanting me to shut up about it to me means you want what's worse for our program. Middle schoolers.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 08:23 PM
If we only had a full roster in hoops.****

EDITED BY BEASTMAN

***No personal or religious attacks please and thank you***

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 08:27 PM
I want what's best for our baseball program and if I think that means spending more time recruiting 10th-12th graders and jucos over middle-schoolers I am gonna say it. You wanting me to shut up about it to me means you want what's worse for our program. Middle schoolers.

I know that 3 of them came to camp. Maybe all 4. That didn't take time away for the 1000000 time. I've tried explaining that and you don't get it. Therefore it's obvious you are a stupid bastard truly. Beyond stupid.

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry that was one of your lines. another of your stupid ass ones. Which are numerous. Amazing you continue to double down. Words from herm Edwards- don't press send!!!!

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 08:37 PM
I know that 3 of them came to camp. Maybe all 4. That didn't take time away for the 1000000 time. I've tried explaining that and you don't get it. Therefore it's obvious you are a stupid bastard truly. Beyond stupid.

It isn't just about wasting or optimizing time homie. It gives you a peak into our head coaches recruiting abilities or lack there of. Sorry your brain is total mush and you can't comprehend it though.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 08:39 PM
I'm sorry that was one of your lines. another of your stupid ass ones. Which are numerous. Amazing you continue to double down. Words from herm Edwards- don't press send!!!!

That line was from Rick Ray's first season when we traveled to Hawaii with 7 scholarship players. Same season all our baseball commits just got outta diapers.

Coursesuper
01-23-2019, 08:47 PM
That line was from Rick Ray's first season when we traveled to Hawaii with 7 scholarship players. Same season all our baseball commits just got outta diapers.

Did you play baseball past tee ball, or are you young enough to,have had coach pitch? Have you actually been around the game at the high school / " travel ball circuit " for kids past the age old 8? If so you would understand how assbackwards you position is on this. This is how the game is played.

Your position make it like MSU is the only school " Wasting It time ". Guess what the entire conference and the rest of the baseball world is at the PG organization events they at huge and that's where the players are.

Homedawg
01-23-2019, 08:50 PM
It isn't just about wasting or optimizing time homie. It gives you a peak into our head coaches recruiting abilities or lack there of. Sorry your brain is total mush and you can't comprehend it though.
Yeah terrible recruiters- that's clear based on them taking these commits......
So I can throw out the posts when you said our coaches were wasting their time and could be doing something to help the program?? Gotcha. You just keep changing the goal posts. Carry on. I'm done w your stupid ass.

HoopsDawg
01-23-2019, 09:10 PM

Your ignorance really shows every time you post.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 09:12 PM
Yeah terrible recruiters- that's clear based on them taking these commits......
So I can throw out the posts when you said our coaches were wasting their time and could be doing something to help the program?? Gotcha. You just keep changing the goal posts. Carry on. I'm done w your stupid ass.

They aren't using their time gifted to them by the other morons chasing 8th graders so yea it's wasted time. Sorry not sorry you're too stupid to get it.

Dawg61
01-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Did you play baseball past tee ball, or are you young enough to,have had coach pitch? Have you actually been around the game at the high school / " travel ball circuit " for kids past the age old 8? If so you would understand how assbackwards you position is on this. This is how the game is played.

Your position make it like MSU is the only school " Wasting It time ". Guess what the entire conference and the rest of the baseball world is at the PG organization events they at huge and that's where the players are.

The fact others programs are being dumb chasing 8th graders is more reason we shouldn't not reason for us to copy them.

Coursesuper
01-23-2019, 09:36 PM
The fact others programs are being dumb chasing 8th graders is more reason we shouldn't not reason for us to copy them.

That might just be the stupidest bullshat of all the stupid bullshat you've posted. We should just let the rest of the SEC and the Sun Belt and AAC and every other NCAA baseball program and JC program pass us by, that makes perfect sense. I guess that would be the 17 it recruiting model. Again have you even seen a PG or high school game in the last 10 years?

I seen it dawg
01-23-2019, 09:37 PM
That's enough ****sticks....

I seen it dawg
01-23-2019, 09:37 PM
Cameron Christ from Lake Charles, LA. MS Baseball Fan has a clip of the kid on his facebook page. Great swing and is already 6?2?. It looks like Jake G is working la hard.

Is he a Barbe HS kid?

Really Clark?
01-23-2019, 09:48 PM
Until the NCAA changes the rules, like they did for Lacrosse and Softball, then schools HAVE to recruit young. I know a lot of coaches who don’t like it. And you have kids being dropped later when they don’t develop like you hope. You have to be extremely good at projecting but instruction and S & C at the younger ages have increased 100 fold in the last decade. But this is the baseball world we live in. MLB is signing 16-17 year old foreign players. That’s the intensity of trying to get players into a program.

I seen it dawg
01-23-2019, 09:51 PM
Lets all move the real discussion as far as the recruit to the other commit thread that was started. The ones who want to fight and argue do it alone.