PDA

View Full Version : Two arrested in the bully statue defacing last year

starkvegasdawg
01-23-2019, 06:13 PM
http://starkvilledailynews.com/node/125438?fbclid=IwAR3VK0U4ujywh4ns5q2PNU7cBD2Ch0hoz2 kpWbDmhRx6XYW_rbY9h0LNjgg

They were 24 and 25 and still thought that was a good idea. Meth must be a hell of a drug.

RocketDawg
01-23-2019, 08:12 PM
The article didn't say how they found out who the first guy was.

It was a stupid thing to do, but I don't really think it deserves prison.

robert
01-23-2019, 08:43 PM
https://www.wcbi.com/two-people-charged-for-bulldog-statue-vandalism/

One of these fellows was facing some serious drug charges in Arkansas last spring.

Todd4State
01-23-2019, 10:40 PM

I'm fine if they suspend their sentences but fine them the full 10K assuming that they have no other criminal records. They're too old to be pulling college pranks.

And if I saw them face to face I'd say- 52-6 bitch.

The Federalist Engineer
01-23-2019, 10:52 PM

"special investigative Technique" means that one idiot probably posted his work on Facebook. I do hope they get prison time because these are type of people that key parked cars, yell profanity in parks, and urinate in public places

Bring gang raped by hard core criminals will be therapeutic for them, this is not their first crime

Pit Bull
01-24-2019, 05:25 AM
"special investigative Technique" means that one idiot probably posted his work on Facebook. I do hope they get prison time because these are type of people that key parked cars, yell profanity in parks, and urinate in public places

Bring gang raped by hard core criminals will be therapeutic for them, this is not their first crime

If one of them does have a drug crime, he might get some time. Five years max is fairly stout. They better hope the Judge isn't a big MSU fan....probably an Ole Miss grad and he'll drop the whole case against both of them.

TUSK
01-24-2019, 05:29 AM
I say cuttem some slack and deport em with a suspended sentence.... 20 somethin' year old "kids" n all....

Mobile Bay
01-24-2019, 07:59 AM
I say cuttem some slack and deport em with a suspended sentence.... 20 somethin' year old "kids" n all....

Calm down Donald. You can't deport everybody /s

Political Hack
01-24-2019, 08:16 AM
They don't deserve jail time for something like this but they should have to pay for the damages and be put on probation IMO. They're pretty old to be pulling high school pranks.

basedog
01-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Why not some time in jail with clean up duty, you can't just say oh ok fine them say 10K, they need to be taught a serious lesson. It would piss me off if they painted my Bulldog in my yard, I would be calling "One call that is all"****

Political Hack
01-24-2019, 09:18 AM
Why not some time in jail with clean up duty, you can't just say oh ok fine them say 10K, they need to be taught a serious lesson. It would piss me off if they painted my Bulldog in my yard, I would be calling "One call that is all"****

Lol. Have you ever yelled at a kid to get off your lawn?

I agree they need to be taught a lesson, but non-violent crimes don't deserve jail time in most instances IN MY OPINION. Don't get mad peeps. Just an opinion!

I think the public embarrassment, financial restitution for their vandalism, probationary period, and community service would be ideal for this. Make them go scrub spray paint off sidewalks for a month.

louisvilledawg
01-24-2019, 09:48 AM

I agree they need to be taught a lesson, but non-violent crimes don't deserve jail time in most instances IN MY OPINION. Don't get mad peeps. Just an opinion!

I think the public embarrassment, financial restitution for their vandalism, probationary period, and community service would be ideal for this. Make them go scrub spray paint off sidewalks for a month.

Completely agree. We have too many nonviolent offenders in prison anyway.

Just get them to do some community work and probation. Boneheaded decision but they didn't hurt anybody except themselves.

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2019, 10:26 AM
Yes, let's wait until they progress to violence before we actually try to punish them for breaking the law.***** That attitude both in the legal system and more importantly at HOME is why we are in the shape we are in as a country. If I had done that, even at that age, I would have been hoping the law found me before my Dad did. Funny thing, because my folks were like that I never DID anything like that.

basedog
01-24-2019, 10:51 AM

LOL, In my day, IF someone did what those crack heads did, it would be way more trouble than some slap on the wrist.

I wouldn't yell at a kid for being on my lawn unless they painted my Bulldog, I would be the one serving jail time*** LOL

WinningIsRelentless
01-24-2019, 11:41 AM
LOL, In my day, IF someone did what those crack heads did, it would be way more trouble than some slap on the wrist.

I wouldn't yell at a kid for being on my lawn unless they painted my Bulldog, I would be the one serving jail time*** LOL

So you are probably old enough to be the parents of these kids?

Dawgbite
01-24-2019, 02:49 PM
I think we should neuter them before they pass on their genes and just for fun spray some of that purple spray on their balls like dad used to spray on the steers nuts after he cut them.

Political Hack
01-24-2019, 03:14 PM

Lol. I'd hate to see what happens if you caught someone walking through with some diesel.

DawgNsuds
01-24-2019, 03:54 PM
When I read this, it reminded me of the incident in Tuscaloosa recently with the MSU Students breaking into the Stadium/Trophy room. My thoughts then were, drunken and poor decisions, scare them and move on. Based on that, it's hard for me to have a double standard, so I would say, scare them, community service, restitution and move on.

basedog
01-24-2019, 05:19 PM
So you are probably old enough to be the parents of these kids?

I didn't look at video so I have no idea how old, but I can tell you with 3 daughters they were and are good kids brought up the right way, ask my wife. LOL

Describe Old***

basedog
01-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Lol. I'd hate to see what happens if you caught someone walking through with some diesel.

Oh Lort***

Goldendawg
01-24-2019, 06:26 PM
They remind me of why a toothbrush is not called a teethbrush. It was invented in Arkansas. Hail State!

Offshore Dawg
01-24-2019, 07:01 PM
Hang them and remove them from the gene pool

Pit Bull
01-24-2019, 07:47 PM

I would give them 6 months in jail. And let them out to clean up the statue. If they do a good job, then knock off a couple months on the sentence. Sometimes the jail experience makes a huge difference in how they conduct themselves in the future. If they just get a fine, they might think they can get away with anything.

RocketDawg
01-24-2019, 08:09 PM
I would give them 6 months in jail. And let them out to clean up the statue. If they do a good job, then knock off a couple months on the sentence. Sometimes the jail experience makes a huge difference in how they conduct themselves in the future. If they just get a fine, they might think they can get away with anything.

What'd they do to the Ole Miss students who stole and painted (I think that was the story) our real Bully way back when?

robert
01-24-2019, 10:27 PM
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/apr/27/records-20180427/

One of these fellows has been locked up before. Posession with intent and he was packing.
Wonder did he drive all the way to S'ville to spray paint the campus? Other business?

PendingTransaction
01-24-2019, 11:20 PM
I heard that the ex-girlfriend of one of the perps solved the case.

msbulldog
01-26-2019, 07:59 AM
I think we should neuter them before they pass on their genes and just for fun spray some of that purple spray on their balls like dad used to spray on the steers nuts after he cut them.

We used a 1" paint brush to paste the antibiotic on with.