PDA

View Full Version : On the Outdoor Forum I would like to thank severel posters.........

Offshore Dawg
01-19-2019, 09:22 PM
"The Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread" Is enjoyable reading and the pictures of the meals are very good. So I would like to thank but not limit my thanks to the following posters.

BEASTMAN, UNCLE RUCKUS, BRUNSWICKDAWG, SPECKLEDAWG, HOWABOUTDEMDOGS, PREDICTION? PAIN, SHOELESS JOE, GUTTER COBBEH, BEARDOMSU, & UNCIVILENGINEER.

I for one thoroughly enjoy the pictures and tales of getting the game.

Howboutdemdogs
01-21-2019, 01:43 PM
I am with ya Offshore,,,,, I have actually learned a thing or two from the cooking and the fishing!

Uncivilengineer
01-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Thank you. I need to get back to posting, it's been a while.

BrunswickDawg
01-21-2019, 02:40 PM
Thank you. I need to get back to posting, it's been a while.

I'm right there with you. My grilling time was way down in 2018 and I didn't go fishing once. Seriously, that's no way to live life. LOL!

BeastMan
01-21-2019, 02:53 PM
Thanks dude. We got a good crew here. I wish I had more time to do more cool stuff worth sharing.

Prediction? Pain.
01-22-2019, 01:15 PM
Thanks, man. This part of the board is honestly one of its main draws -- a hub for State fans who geek out about food, drink, and the outdoors in between their shared tribulations and (many, many, many) trials of rooting for MSU.

Gutter Cobreh
01-26-2019, 12:10 AM
I am with ya Offshore,,,,, I have actually learned a thing or two from the cooking and the fishing!

You are dead on the money Offshore. To echo Howboutdem, I've come to enjoy making it a practice to check this section every weekend. I appreciate Beast starting it religiously. The photos inspire me to try new cooking styles (which has upped my skill level), while at the same time wonder how the hell you guys find the time cook up at the rate you do!!!

SpeckleDawg
01-26-2019, 08:09 AM
I always enjoy the weekend threads as well. While I do read the other boards on the site, this is the only one that I actually use.