View Full Version : NFL championship games

msstate7
01-13-2019, 08:24 PM
Chiefs -3 o/u 58
Saints -3.5 o/u 57

I expect 2 really close games

LC Dawg
01-14-2019, 08:48 AM
If you forced me to bet I would pick Pats and Rams and over on Chiefs/Pats and under on Saints/Rams. Straight up I would go Saints and Pats.

msstate7
01-15-2019, 12:22 PM
KC expecting a high of 10 degrees Sunday and a low of 1. I'm not sure I could live through that

Scared_Hitless
01-15-2019, 12:54 PM
I think the weather makes the Chiefs Pats game more intriguing. Kinda slows down Mahomes and that passing attack. Will be about who can run the ball more efficiently and plays better D. If you took the over before the weather forecast good luck. I am taking Pats by 3

As for the Saints and the Rams, I can see this game with so many outcomes. But I expect scoring in the 30s and a Saints win. The D will slow down the Rams rushing attack then it is on Goff to win the game. I take Brees in the scenario. Super bowl is a match of two old legends battling one last time.

msstate7
01-15-2019, 12:57 PM
I think the weather makes the Chiefs Pats game more intriguing. Kinda slows down Mahomes and that passing attack. Will be about who can run the ball more efficiently and plays better D. If you took the over before the weather forecast good luck. I am taking Pats by 3

As for the Saints and the Rams, I can see this game with so many outcomes. But I expect scoring in the 30s and a Saints win. The D will slow down the Rams rushing attack then it is on Goff to win the game. I take Brees in the scenario. Super bowl is a match of two old legends battling one last time.

Man, I hope you right.

Falcon fans would melt big time if the Saints beat the pats in their new stadium. Atlanta's mayor even said this,
"Just anybody other than the Saints," Bottoms said last week. "I know there's going to be a bounty on me ... for saying that. But if it can't be the Falcons, then, hey, as long as it's not the Saints then I'm happy."

Haha

RougeDawg
01-15-2019, 01:12 PM
NFL is going to do all they can with the yellow laundry to make it a MVP super bowl. Brees and Mahomes. That taunting call against eagles told me all I needed to know about the fix being in. Players do things much worse than that taunting 20-30 times a game.

Guess the nfl is ok with chiefs or saints winning. Good story either way. Although Mahomes winning at such a young age will set nfl up for many more future pay days.

msstate7
01-15-2019, 01:24 PM
2018 postseason most penalty yards:
1. Saints vs eagles. 11/84
2. Pats vs chargers 9/75
3. Colts vs chiefs 10/70
4. Texans vs colts 8/67

Least penalty yards:
1. Colts vs Texans 2/10
2. Eagles vs bears 3/25
3. Cowboys vs rams 4/26
4. Eagles vs saints 4/30

parabrave
01-15-2019, 01:48 PM
NFL is going to do all they can with the yellow laundry to make it a MVP super bowl. Brees and Mahomes. That taunting call against eagles told me all I needed to know about the fix being in. Players do things much worse than that taunting 20-30 times a game.

Guess the nfl is ok with chiefs or saints winning. Good story either way. Although Mahomes winning at such a young age will set nfl up for many more future pay days.

2 teams Goodall just hates and hates him back. The Saints and Cowboys despises Goodall.

Tbonewannabe
01-15-2019, 01:59 PM

It is hard to judge taunting sometimes due to what the ref might hear someone say. I live in Atlanta now but it is hard for me growing up in the Northeast corner and living in Central MS for a long while, I kind of pulled for Saints and Falcons. I didn't really care who won between them. I probably ended up pulling more for the Falcons because they had a MSU player a lot of the time. Reggie Kelly, Justin Griffith, and Norwood made me like them a little bit more than the Saints. One of my favorite players is Brees (genuinely good guy) and I have never had a hatred of the Saints like most Falcons fans.

LC Dawg
01-15-2019, 04:36 PM
KC expecting a high of 10 degrees Sunday and a low of 1. I'm not sure I could live through that

I've been working on a project with a company out of KC. We had a conference call Monday and one of the guys could barely contain himself he was so excited about the Chiefs hosting the championship game. If it is -50 Sunday I don't think their fans will care.
I told them I was a State grad and they couldn't quit talking about Chris Jones and how all the fans up there love him.
I hope they beat the Pats ass.

timotheus
01-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Pats will defeat the chiefs and go on to defeat the Saints. Brady has it rolling.

msbulldog
01-16-2019, 07:22 AM
WHO DAT! 17 Brady!

DancingRabbit
01-16-2019, 11:51 AM
At this point, I'm pulling for a Saints-Chiefs SB, but my gut says it will be a Saints-Pats SB.

4 good teams left, should be a good SB match-up whatever happens.