PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe how you turds act towards Howland when we have a greater problem

99jc
01-12-2019, 03:53 PM
with our shitty head football coach who 17'd up our best team in decades and you've already forgot about it. We have 1 great coach VIC we are 7th ranked in the country and some of you Morons that's right Morons are raising hell because he wont run a zone. this 17ing fan base is as Bi-polar as Cowboy fans.

BuckyIsAB****
01-12-2019, 03:57 PM
with our shitty head football coach who 17'd up our best team in decades and you've already forgot about it. We have 1 great coach VIC we are 7th ranked in the country and some of you Morons that's right Morons are raising hell because he wont run a zone. this 17ing fan base is as Bi-polar as Cowboy fans.

Huge difference in Moorhead and Howland at this point. Howland has been here running his system with his guys, Moorhead has not.

Im mad at Joe too he was very frustrating and I think he thinks putting his system in this year was worth losing 2 more games, but Im not as mad at him as I am Howland. Moorhead deserves a shot, we won 8 games its not like we went 4-8

Leeshouldveflanked
01-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Joe was 2 completions to wide open receivers from 10 wins... he can’t help Dan’s recruiting..

Bdawg
01-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Bad take buddy. Moorhead deserves his chance. Howland has had his.

TNDawg35
01-12-2019, 04:11 PM

I really wish you would just shut your bitch ass up... for 17 sakes man!!

tcdog70
01-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Damn boys y'all must not have watched the 96 run to final four. Let's sit back and see how we turn it around

MetEdDawg
01-12-2019, 04:13 PM

Because this is the best basketball team we've had in over a decade. And Howland personally built this team over the last 4 years. It's 100% his team and at this rate we are going to go to the NIT with it. Not the same for Moorhead obviously.

This is a crap take and you know it

Maroonthirteen
01-12-2019, 04:26 PM
That was not our best football team in decades. Maybe on defense alone but you need an offense too. we didn't have any playmakers on offense. We had some decent players but not one ?homerrun?
Threat.

Basketball..... we have some good athletes that can shoot on occasion. However we don?t have a center. We have a low basketball iq. The talent is not there.

Turfdawg67
01-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Yawn.

Commercecomet24
01-12-2019, 04:32 PM
I really wish you would just shut your bitch ass up... for 17 sakes man!!

+1. His acts getting old.

msbulldog
01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
+1. His acts getting old.

+1 agree CC.

RezDog7
01-12-2019, 05:13 PM

You're the dumbest poster on this board. Take a lap kid.

LC Dawg
01-12-2019, 05:16 PM
I may be wrong but I don't think 99jc likes Joe Moorhead.

99jc
01-12-2019, 05:27 PM
I may be wrong but I don't think 99jc likes Joe Moorhead.

I think he is a great person just not a great hire as a head coach. If he turns it around I'll be behind him 100% and admit I'm a dumbass but I believe you all will see the light beginning next season.

Jack Lambert
01-12-2019, 05:46 PM
At this point what gains have we made since firing Stands? I think going to the NCAA and losing in the first round is better then not going at all and that's what we have.

TNDawg35
01-12-2019, 05:58 PM
I think he is a great person just not a great hire as a head coach. If he turns it around I'll be behind him 100% and admit I'm a dumbass but I believe you all will see the light beginning next season.

We already know your a dumbass just from your stupid ass comments. Your one of those that no matter what happens, he won’t be good enough for you. Those same people are the ones who Lemonis will never be good enough cause they all, like me in fact, wanted Schloss. I however think we got a great coach and great program builder in Lemonis.

99jc
01-12-2019, 06:20 PM
We already know your a dumbass just from your stupid ass comments. Your one of those that no matter what happens, he won?t be good enough for you. Those same people are the ones who Lemonis will never be good enough cause they all, like me in fact, wanted Schloss. I however think we got a great coach and great program builder in Lemonis.

If all Moorhead can do is 6-7 wins then no I won't back him. Lemonis is another story I am behind him 100% unless he 17s up like Joe.

timotheus
01-12-2019, 06:29 PM

I don't give a dime what D he plays. I would for once like to see some help on the backside and in the lane when a guy drives past one of the MSU defenders. Vic refuses zone also but you have issues if u think the intensity on D is the same comparing Vic to Ben.

timotheus
01-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Damn boys y'all must not have watched the 96 run to final four. Let's sit back and see how we turn it around

better shot again at the NIT final 4. This team has been exposed the last 2 games brutally. Wait a week and see how hot the chair is.

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-12-2019, 06:32 PM
If all Moorhead can do is 6-7 wins then no I won't back him. Lemonis is another story I am behind him 100% unless he 17s up like Joe.

If this is what you're like when you're backing him, I'd hate to see how obnoxious you are when you aren't backing him.

Dawgology
01-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Howland is in year 4. Moorhead is in year 1.

Maroonthirteen
01-12-2019, 06:59 PM
Howland came to MSU. Got a nice retirement nest egg. He’s out.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-12-2019, 06:59 PM
JoeMo had A QB who couldn?t pass, coming back from a traumatic leg injury with a receiving Corp that wouldn?t see the field with any other SEC school....

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Howland is in year 4. Moorhead is in year 1.

Yep. It's amazing that ignorant fans think that coaching is always just plug and play. Completely ignoring that some coaches require different types of players to run their offense and sometime there is an adjustment period.

Red Sox Dawg
01-12-2019, 10:36 PM
We already know your a dumbass just from your stupid ass comments. Your one of those that no matter what happens, he won?t be good enough for you.

Beat me to it. +1

Todd4State
01-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Yep. It's amazing that ignorant fans think that coaching is always just plug and play. Completely ignoring that some coaches require different types of players to run their offense and sometime there is an adjustment period.

Well said. People forget that Cohen had two losing seasons here before he started winning. Dan went 5-7 in year one with two losses that we should have won (LSU and Houston) before starting our current bowl streak. Which was only one win better than Croom the year before.

Commercecomet24
01-12-2019, 11:06 PM

Well said, +1.

Pit Bull
01-13-2019, 02:11 AM

Maybe some of us like certain sports more than football. I personally rank my favorite MSU sports like this.....1) Baseball, 2) Football, 3) Women's basketball, 4) Men's basketball, 5) Men's Tennis, and 6) Track & Field....the rest I dont even think about. While football is #1 to most fans, it is not to ALL fans. Just depends on what fans like.

Todd4State
01-13-2019, 03:25 AM
And here's my thing about the "best team in decades" thing. This group of players never won more than 9 games a year and this year won 8. The reality is the defense was the best since 1999 but the offense was not. If we could put our offense in 2014 together with the defense this year THEN we would have the best team we would ever have. It doesn't work like that though.

I still say that IMO the best MSU team I have ever seen was 1999. And yes, IMO that defense was slightly better than our defense this year.

Jarius
01-13-2019, 08:04 AM

You do realize that it's possible to be pissed off at 2 people at one time, right? Most people are at this point.....

Lord McBuckethead
01-13-2019, 09:04 AM

This whole, when will i or will i back him is stupid. I back MSU, and that includes any and all coaches that coach our student athletes with integrity in their sport. God damn its like some of you choose when to be an msu fan. Support should be a given, you dumbasses.

99jc
01-13-2019, 09:10 AM
This whole, when will i or will i back him is stupid. I back MSU, and that includes any and all coaches that coach our student athletes with integrity in their sport. God damn its like some of you choose when to be an msu fan. Support should be a given, you dumbasses.

Yeah you supported crooms and ray right to the bitter end....right. And I have supported MSU with enough donations in 35 years for me to support the coaches that deserve it.