PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles is an idiot

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 06:42 PM
WR's running wide open. Heck, in fact several times Beckham wasn't covered on plays and Mett didn't check down to a pass which would have resulted in 7. His stubborness to run the ball will get him beat. Their WRs are their strength especially with as bad as OM's secondary is. No way Mett should have just attempted 2 passes so far. It's like he has gone full duh since they played us...

RougeDawg
10-19-2013, 06:43 PM
I just asked my buddies the same thing. Against us they were about 60/40 running to passing. Since then they've played us, they've gone extremely conservative.

Op4isabitch
10-19-2013, 06:49 PM
I think he is just wanting to wear the bears down early, he knows they have little depth...look for them to open up the passing game in a little while.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Exactly which gets you beat because it keeps the other team close. It doesn't help their cause that Mett is playing like crap. Probably because Miles cooled him off last week against Florida. The Ole Miss game probably will be close because of Miles play calling not because of anything else.

TUSK
10-19-2013, 07:03 PM
LSU is an excellent recruiter and motivator... LSU wins in spite of his in-game coaching.

MarketingBully01
10-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Exactly Tusk, if he keeps calling the plays you guys will run them out of Tuscaloosa.