PDA

View Full Version : Got a few questions and suggestions

basedog
01-09-2019, 03:05 PM
I have this friend who has a "Bike Cab", has a few buddies who would go in with him. I have called Msu to ask about this service to provide rides to and from campus on game days. No one knows who to talk to. So I told this friend I didn't think the University could stop him from picking up in certain places and dropping off close to DWS.

Would any of you folks be interested in taking a Bike Cab? He could also drop of tailgating equipment for folks who park off campus and walk to tailgates.

Any suggestions? This guy is a true professional and his Bike Cab is well made with lights.

sleepy dawg
01-09-2019, 03:09 PM
I feel like the price would be too high. A golf cart would probably be cheaper. What would the rate be?

basedog
01-09-2019, 03:32 PM
I feel like the price would be too high. A golf cart would probably be cheaper. What would the rate be?

I don't really know but I'd say bout $5 per head or less, depends on distance. I see folks lined up to ride the shuttles which is free now but standing in line for 30 minutes or so. Also the old folks who need some help, University wasn't very helpful and kept giving me to different folks.

As u may know, golf carts aren't allowed on campus.

Just trying to help this friend out, I'd ride in his Bike Cab.

sleepy dawg
01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
I would pay $5

basedog
01-09-2019, 04:42 PM
I would pay $5

I told him he could go to University Drive as so many walk to DWS, or any public parking and folks would pay. He has done this at other events when he lived in Dallas area.

Jack Lambert
01-09-2019, 05:18 PM
I would pay $5

Have a really hot coed wearing either Yoga pants or bikini operating the bike and I would pay 20.00.

Dawgology
01-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Have a really hot coed wearing either Yoga pants or bikini operating the bike and I would pay 20.00.

Boom. Just reached a whole other level. Good work!

Dawgbite
01-09-2019, 07:17 PM
There is already a golf cart cab service running around downtown, or at least there was one during football season, so he already has competition. The drawback is that the University moved the barricades out from the stadium about a block so he won’t be able to get very close. It would be close enough for the able bodied to walk but older or disabled would still be required to walk aways.

basedog
01-09-2019, 08:52 PM
There is already a golf cart cab service running around downtown, or at least there was one during football season, so he already has competition. The drawback is that the University moved the barricades out from the stadium about a block so he won’t be able to get very close. It would be close enough for the able bodied to walk but older or disabled would still be required to walk aways.

Thanks, I never saw the golf cart service but that something I will pass along to him.