PDA

View Full Version : Gus

t45fixer
10-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Wish our head coach had as much fire as he does

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2013, 06:03 PM

I wish our coach had the overall talent he does.

msstate7
10-19-2013, 06:04 PM

He did at one time. Not sure what happened. How old are dans kids? Did he lose some passion for coaching when they were born?

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Gus is actually really laid back and dry. I play golf with him a couple times a year.

RougeDawg
10-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Dan doesn't have an AD with balls. That's the main difference. When ninja was around, Dan had energy and enthusiasm. When Strick came, that was lost.

maroonmania
10-19-2013, 07:03 PM
He did at one time. Not sure what happened. How old are dans kids? Did he lose some passion for coaching when they were born?

Exactly, Dan used to really believe he could win at a high level here but I don't think he really down deep believes that anymore. He's definitely lost his fire on the sidelines and I think he is now satisfied with making his 2.6mil/yr and hopefully getting us to a minor bowl for as long as we are OK with that. Stricklin needs to light a fire under Dan's butt if he apparently doesn't have one on his own.

GumpDawg
10-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Dan doesn't have an AD with balls. That's the main difference. When ninja was around, Dan had energy and enthusiasm. When Strick came, that was lost.

While I agree with this to an extent Jay Jacobs is probably the the shitiest AD in the conference and look at Gus. He must know where the bodies are buried because I don't know any big time auburn boosters who like him.

I have no clue what happened to Dan but when he lost his swagger so did the team.

Dawgfan77
10-19-2013, 07:09 PM
While I agree with this to an extent Jay Jacobs is probably the the shitiest AD in the conference and look at Gus. He must know where the bodies are buried because I don't know any big time auburn boosters who like him.

I have no clue what happened to Dan but when he lost his swagger so did the team.
Jacobs may be weak but his money people are ruthless. Wished our cigsr boys were maybe then we would be all in to win

bully99
10-19-2013, 07:22 PM
I think Mullen lost his swagger in the egg last year . No more tsun talk and much less bravado.

maroonmania
10-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I think Mullen lost his swagger in the egg last year . No more tsun talk and much less bravado.

I think the Egg Bowl was just the final straw after we got the crap kicked out of us by Bama, A&M, and LSU.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Why is jacobs shittiest ad? Methinks you dont know wtf you are talking about

dawgoneyall
10-19-2013, 07:36 PM
It's like he had rather be somewhere else.

No joking. He had rather be somewhere else.

GumpDawg
10-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Why is jacobs shittiest ad? Methinks you dont know wtf you are talking about

Umm in what sport are they worth a shit in other than football? You are not a good AD just because someone else calls the shots for the football program. How many auburn boosters do you know that wouldn't want him fired in a minute not named lowder, dye or rains?

t45fixer
10-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Gus was coaching like a mad man all day. Mullen coaches like a assclown who doesn't want to be there.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Umm in what sport are they worth a shit in other than football? You are not a good AD just because someone else calls the shots for the football program. How many auburn boosters do you know that wouldn't want him fired in a minute not named lowder, dye or rains?

Is bama good in baseball or basketball?

Is georgia good in baseball or basketball?

Is kentucky good in baseball or football?

Is arkansas good in bball or football?

Is ole miss good in any of the 3?

Is msu good in bball or fball?

I can go for days.

Hey dipshit, big boosters call the shots at ALL schools.

GumpDawg
10-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Is bama good in baseball or basketball?

Is georgia good in baseball or basketball?

Is kentucky good in baseball or football?

Is arkansas good in bball or football?

Is ole miss good in any of the 3?

Is msu good in bball or fball?

I can go for days.

Hey dipshit, big boosters call the shots at ALL schools.

So basically kissing booster ass and doing what you are told makes you a good AD. Got it. Never mind the fans hate his decisions.

If you like him great we can agree to disagree.

HoopsDawg
10-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Just wanted to say I disagree with almost everything in this thread. All this Mullen has lost his fire shit is exactly that, it's shit. Just some that sounds good or looks good on a message. No truth to it at all.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah, he only won a football national championship after "alumni" didnt want that hire

GumpDawg
10-19-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah, he only won a football national championship after "alumni" didnt want that hire

Hey if you like him more power to you.