PDA

View Full Version : Clemson is getting blown out tomorrow by 2 TDs

bulldawg28
01-06-2019, 05:40 PM
The fact that Clemson has played no one makes me extremely confident they'll lose by at least 2 scores. These are the teams in the SEC that would be potentially undefeated but definitely in the national title game with their schedule this year.

Alabama
Auburn
Mississippi state
LSU
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky

Clemson's Powder puff schedule is terrible

Saturday, September 01 Furman
Saturday, September 08 Texas A&M
Saturday, September 15 Georgia Southern
Saturday, September 22 Georgia Tech
Saturday, September 29 Syracuse
Saturday, October 06 Wake Forest
Saturday, October 20 NC State
Saturday, October 27 Florida State
Saturday, November 03 Louisville
Saturday, November 10 Boston College
Saturday, November 17 Duke
Saturday, November 24 South Carolina
Saturday, December 01 Pitt
Saturday, December 29 Notre Dame

ShotgunDawg
01-06-2019, 05:42 PM
I actually agree. I think it's going to be an eye opener tomorrow at how far above the rest of college football Alabama is

msstate7
01-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Spread at 5 to 5.5. You can make a lot of money. I'd be careful if I were you though... we slowed that offense down, and we aren't in the same universe with Clemson offensively

TUSK
01-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Spread at 5 to 5.5. You can make a lot of money. I'd be careful if I were you though... we slowed that offense down, and we aren't in the same universe with Clemson offensively

I'm not sure Bammer blows out Clemson, but there's a considerable difference between the Bammer team y'all saw and the Bammer team, now, IMO...

Clemson has improved a bunch too over the season... I think it'll be a good game.

msstate7
01-06-2019, 06:01 PM
I'm not sure Bammer blows out Clemson, but there's a considerable difference between the Bammer team y'all saw and the Bammer team, now, IMO...

Clemson has improved a bunch too over the season... I think it'll be a good game.

The only difference was we knocked your QB out bc we could get pressure. Clemson can get pressure too. Georgia and Oklahoma have put up over 450 yards offense in back-to-back games. We got 4 sacks, 7 tfl. Georgia got 2 sacks, 6 tfl. Oklahoma couldn't get any penetration

TUSK
01-06-2019, 06:17 PM
The only difference was we knocked your QB out bc we could get pressure. Clemson can get pressure too. Georgia and Oklahoma have put up over 450 yards offense in back-to-back games. We got 4 sacks, 7 tfl. Georgia got 2 sacks, 6 tfl. Oklahoma couldn't get any penetration

I wasn't discrediting MSU DL... They legit...

It was more to Bammer's health coming off the LSU game vs now... that's all.

Gutter Cobreh
01-06-2019, 06:20 PM
I think Clemson wins.

The OP talks about who Clemson has played, but I don't think Bama has been tested often this year. IMO UGA was their first true test and they should have gotten beat.

TUSK
01-06-2019, 06:30 PM
I think Clemson wins.

The OP talks about who Clemson has played, but I don't think Bama has been tested often this year. IMO UGA was their first true test and they should have gotten beat.

I wouldn't be shocked... That DL (even w.o. Lawrence) is incredible... They got a MFer of a RB and Bammer native Ross is a rockstar WR... and then there's that Hunter "don bebe" Renfroe....

RocketDawg
01-06-2019, 06:39 PM
I think Clemson is good, but you can't tell based on their regular season schedule. At the beginning of the year, nobody on their schedule was a Top 25 team. Their toughest game was A&M and they essentialy lost that one. Alabama might blow 'em out, or they might even lose.

HoopsDawg
01-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Clemson wins by 7. Bama's D is not that good, particularly depth and secondary. Bama's O-line is not that good.

CadaverDawg
01-06-2019, 06:59 PM
I think Clemson plays too much of a basic offensive scheme to beat Bama. This year with Tua, you have to score to beat Bama...not just play D and hope for a low scoring late W. While Lawrence is good, he doesn't have that run threat that scares you like Manziel, Murray, or even a guy like Chad Kelly. I see Bama being able to play their base scheme defensively, and they have perfected their base scheme. I don't know if they'll blow them out, but I see Bama by at least 10 in this one

TUSK
01-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Clemson wins by 7. Bama's D is not that good, particularly depth and secondary. Bama's O-line is not that good.

Skill positions and coaching lack, as well....

mparkerfd20
01-06-2019, 07:59 PM
No, no they are not. It's gonna be a good close ballgame. Clemson will be the best team Alabama has played. Same for Clemson by a mile. 29-24 Bama.

DownwardDawg
01-06-2019, 08:01 PM
I think Clemson wins this one.

Todd4State
01-06-2019, 08:08 PM
I think Alabama wins. At least that's what I want to happen because I think it will make Saban potentially retire sooner and therefore better for MSU.

HoopsDawg
01-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Skill positions and coaching lack, as well....

Nah, great skill position players. Coaching is decent although Saban did lose to Croom.

TUSK
01-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Nah, great skill position players. Coaching is decent although Saban did lose to Croom.

Easy there, Turbo.... let's see if he can win 6 NCs in a decade before we get all crazy and proclaim Saban as a "decent" coach....

BuckyIsAB****
01-06-2019, 08:20 PM
The fact that Clemson has played no one makes me extremely confident they'll lose by at least 2 scores. These are the teams in the SEC that would be potentially undefeated but definitely in the national title game with their schedule this year.

Alabama
Auburn
Mississippi state
LSU
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky

It will be a very close game

Apoplectic
01-06-2019, 09:23 PM
no freshman qb is going to beat saban. bama by 20

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-06-2019, 09:38 PM

Alabama
Auburn
Mississippi state
LSU
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky

The SEC homerism on this board is off the charts.

Mississippi State goes undefeated with their schedule??? Did you watch us play this year?

We just lost to 17'n Iowa.

Don't know if Clemson wins, but they are going to give Bama all they want. Im sure Tua will limp off the field the first interception he throws.

*** Edited to say that you included Auburn on that list. AUBURN.

TUSK
01-06-2019, 09:55 PM
I could see it getting out of hand if Bammer jumps on em quick and makes Clemson 1 dimensional and puts all the pressure on TL... but, I'm with you fellers that say it'll be "close"....

I'm guessin' a 7-10 point game...

If TL struggles and can't convert 3rd downs, Bammer will sodomize them and MDL will name the score...

bulldawg28
01-06-2019, 10:50 PM
The SEC homerism on this board is off the charts.

Mississippi State goes undefeated with their schedule??? Did you watch us play this year?

We just lost to 17'n Iowa.

Don't know if Clemson wins, but they are going to give Bama all they want. Im sure Tua will limp off the field the first interception he throws.

*** Edited to say that you included Auburn on that list. AUBURN.

We would definitely be in the playoffs with that schedule, so would Auburn.

Lord McBuckethead
01-07-2019, 01:51 AM

Nope. They're still the same team. Hit Tua around a little and the offense will slow down.

Cooterpoot
01-07-2019, 05:03 AM
I?m not watching. I want tv ratings to plummet again this year. I hope it?s a half empty stadium and they cancel it due to a tsunami warning or something.

Liverpooldawg
01-07-2019, 09:02 AM
It will be close. I think Bama wins, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't.

smootness
01-07-2019, 09:47 AM
These are the teams in the SEC that would be potentially undefeated but definitely in the national title game with their schedule this year.

LSU
Kentucky

Both those teams lost to A&M

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-07-2019, 12:08 PM
We would definitely be in the playoffs with that schedule, so would Auburn.

You think the SEC is SO superior to any other conference that the league's 10th best team, Auburn, would be in the college football playoff if they had played Clemson's schedule? Are you actually reading what you are typing ?

I bet you think Bama could beat the worst NFL team too, don't you?

DanDority
01-07-2019, 12:38 PM
You think the SEC is SO superior to any other conference that the league's 10th best team, Auburn, would be in the college football playoff if they had played Clemson's schedule? Are you actually reading what you are typing ?

HAHAHAHAHA!
Can't tell you how many times I've heard some of the most uneducated sports minds say this exact quote, "Bama could beat some NFL teams", my response, SMH. In my head I say Damn man how many NFL players do you think Bama has, the unnamed NFL team has 52!

TUSK
01-07-2019, 01:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!
Can't tell you how many times I've heard some of the most uneducated sports minds say this exact quote, "Bama could beat some NFL teams", my response, SMH. In my head I say Damn man how many NFL players do you think Bama has, the unnamed NFL team has 52!

That's the argument I use... "Well, Bammer may have 30-35 NFL Players at any given time.... But an NFL teams has 53." (or whatever it is)...

bulldawg28
01-07-2019, 05:21 PM

Nope, I named the teams that would make it to the playoffs with their schedule.

HoopsDawg
01-07-2019, 10:41 PM

BUMP for TUSK

DownwardDawg
01-07-2019, 10:54 PM
SEC was a very weak conference this year.

msstate7
01-07-2019, 10:56 PM
SEC was a very weak conference this year.

God, I hope not. If so, joe was really bad

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-07-2019, 11:00 PM

You’re right Clemson sucks*

I’m starting to wonder if Bama could have won 9 games against Clemson’s schedule

S-E-C. S-E-C

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-07-2019, 11:06 PM

Notre Dame might be the second best team in the country

Drewbowski
01-07-2019, 11:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Gutter Cobreh
01-07-2019, 11:09 PM

I see a STRONG correlation between the ones most negative on Joe also being the ones (based on their predictions) who thought Bama was going to roll tonight....

msstate7
01-07-2019, 11:16 PM
I see a STRONG correlation between the ones most negative on Joe also being the ones (based on their predictions) who thought Bama was going to roll tonight....

You saying I picked bama? I said Clemson in November

DownwardDawg
01-07-2019, 11:18 PM

Stop trying so hard bro. It’s getting embarrassing. Stop turning every ****ing thread into a throw shade at our coach opportunity.

bulldawg28
01-07-2019, 11:22 PM
You’re right Clemson sucks*

I’m starting to wonder if Bama could have won 9 games against Clemson’s schedule

S-E-C. S-E-C

I never said Clemson was sorry. I said they had a weak schedule. I'll gladly eat crow about the outcome. I hate Bama football.

Gutter Cobreh
01-07-2019, 11:22 PM
You saying I picked bama? I said Clemson in November

Re-read what I said jackass. Pretty sure, at no point, in this thread did you predict Bama would roll. There are others though who have been very vocal and their assessment of this game only shows they don't know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to football.

Turfdawg67
01-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Bump!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Dawgology
01-08-2019, 12:45 AM
Bump!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Lmao!! This didn’t go the way he had planned.

shannondawg
01-08-2019, 08:22 AM
And this is why I never make pregame predictions.

Political Hack
01-08-2019, 09:23 AM
And this is why I never make pregame predictions.

I feel confident Clemson is going to win by 3-4 TDs.