PDA

View Full Version : Glad for Dak Sad for KJ......

Pit Bull
01-06-2019, 12:33 AM
....both had great games tonight. At least KJ has a ring and a big contract. I can only hope Dak will get the same soon. I have a particular association with KJ Wright. His uncle and dad installed a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen years ago when KJ was about a year away from his big payday. His uncle has his own flooring business in the Olive Branch area installing tile and hardwood flooring. KJ's dad was helping him the day they installed my floor and of course you know what we talked about the most......MSU football and KJ. I really enjoyed talking about KJ. His dad said he didn't work full time, but just every now and then when his brother needed someone. I asked Big Kenneth what "KJ" stood for.....he told me.....Kenneth Junior. I thought that was an unusual way to name your son Jr., but that was the way he chose to do it. So there you have it......KJ Wright's name is Kenneth Junior Wright. And wow, I thought he really turned the tide for Seattle tonight by intercepting Dak's pass at the goal line. I'm not really a Cowboys or SeaHawks fan, but because of those 2 former MSU players and formerly PorkChop Womack too, I sort of pull for both to do well. I want Dak to succeed because of all the negativity I hear from NFL pundits saying he'll never get it done for the boys......but yet.....he does just keep getting it done! Probably will be seeing KJ in and around Olive Branch soon. He and my son used to hang out at the Y playing basketball. KJ can 2 hand dunk without a running start easily. Dude is one heck of an athlete. I am proud of him and Dak! Go Dogs!! BTW, in KJ's first year at Seattle.....Pete Carroll said KJ was the best LB he has ever coached and that his NFL future was brilliant. Pretty good praise from a coach of Carroll's caliber.

msbulldog
01-06-2019, 12:49 AM
....both had great games tonight. At least KJ has a ring and a big contract. I can only hope Dak will get the same soon. I have a particular association with KJ Wright. His uncle and dad installed a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen years ago when KJ was about a year away from his big payday. His uncle has his own flooring business in the Olive Branch area installing tile and hardwood flooring. KJ's dad was helping him the day they installed my floor and of course you know what we talked about the most......MSU football and KJ. I really enjoyed talking about KJ. His dad said he didn't work full time, but just every now and then when his brother needed someone. I asked Big Kenneth what "KJ" stood for.....he told me.....Kenneth Junior. I thought that was an unusual way to name your son Jr., but that was the way he chose to do it. So there you have it......KJ Wright's name is Kenneth Junior Wright. And wow, I thought he really turned the tide for Seattle tonight by intercepting Dak's pass at the goal line. I'm not really a Cowboys or SeaHawks fan, but because of those 2 former MSU players and formerly PorkChop Womack too, I sort of pull for both to do well. I want Dak to succeed because of all the negativity I hear from NFL pundits saying he'll never get it done for the boys......but yet.....he does just keep getting it done! Probably will be seeing KJ in and around Olive Branch soon. He and my son used to hang out at the Y playing basketball. KJ can 2 hand dunk without a running start easily. Dude is one heck of an athlete. I am proud of him and Dak! Go Dogs!! BTW, in KJ's first year at Seattle.....Pete Carroll said KJ was the best LB he as ever coached and that his NFL future was brilliant. Pretty good praise from a coach of Carroll's caliber.

Thanks for sharing.

basedog
01-06-2019, 06:07 AM
....both had great games tonight. At least KJ has a ring and a big contract. I can only hope Dak will get the same soon. I have a particular association with KJ Wright. His uncle and dad installed a ceramic tile floor in my kitchen years ago when KJ was about a year away from his big payday. His uncle has his own flooring business in the Olive Branch area installing tile and hardwood flooring. KJ's dad was helping him the day they installed my floor and of course you know what we talked about the most......MSU football and KJ. I really enjoyed talking about KJ. His dad said he didn't work full time, but just every now and then when his brother needed someone. I asked Big Kenneth what "KJ" stood for.....he told me.....Kenneth Junior. I thought that was an unusual way to name your son Jr., but that was the way he chose to do it. So there you have it......KJ Wright's name is Kenneth Junior Wright. And wow, I thought he really turned the tide for Seattle tonight by intercepting Dak's pass at the goal line. I'm not really a Cowboys or SeaHawks fan, but because of those 2 former MSU players and formerly PorkChop Womack too, I sort of pull for both to do well. I want Dak to succeed because of all the negativity I hear from NFL pundits saying he'll never get it done for the boys......but yet.....he does just keep getting it done! Probably will be seeing KJ in and around Olive Branch soon. He and my son used to hang out at the Y playing basketball. KJ can 2 hand dunk without a running start easily. Dude is one heck of an athlete. I am proud of him and Dak! Go Dogs!! BTW, in KJ's first year at Seattle.....Pete Carroll said KJ was the best LB he has ever coached and that his NFL future was brilliant. Pretty good praise from a coach of Carroll's caliber.

+1