PDA

View Full Version : Haven't you heard guys? DeShaun Watson is so much better than Dak

MetEdDawg
01-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Oops, he's down 21-0 at home against the Colts.

Watson is missing open guys, checking down constantly, and isn't leading his team terribly well. But the media gives Dak all the hell.

Freaking stupid.

msstate7
01-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Pretty SSS

For the season, Watson is better in qbr and passer rating. Hopefully you didn't just jinx the frick out of dak

msstate7
01-05-2019, 06:49 PM
BTW, you know the colts shut out Dallas don't you?

MetEdDawg
01-05-2019, 06:50 PM
BTW, you know the colts shut out Dallas don't you?

Yep. That was a weird game. Definitely an outlier I think even though the Colts are very underrated. No jinx on Dak. He's good tonight.

Watson also has Hopkins to throw to. Coutee is pretty good too. Fuller when healthy is pretty darn good too.

chef dixon
01-05-2019, 08:12 PM
It comes with being the QB for Dallas

MetEdDawg
01-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Pretty SSS

For the season, Watson is better in qbr and passer rating. Hopefully you didn't just jinx the frick out of dak

Told you Dak was good. He is and I quote a "grown ass man". Good win. 66% completion, 2 total TDs, 255 total yards for him. Solid performance.

msstate7
01-05-2019, 11:34 PM
Told you Dak was good. He is and I quote a "grown ass man". Good win. 66% completion, 2 total TDs, 255 total yards for him. Solid performance.

Very good win for dak. Maybe the eagles win and I'll pull for him next week

Goldendawg
01-05-2019, 11:41 PM
You guys know Denico Autry plays for Indy and has had a very good year. Have good players all over the league and several have been "paid" big. Hail State!

msstate7
01-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Delete

DancingRabbit
01-05-2019, 11:53 PM

It's too bad Dak gets stuck with an INT when there's PI and the receiver still should have caught it. Dak had a solid day. OL kept him clean enough to give him some chances. I thought Linehan made it harder than it needed to be with the play calling but Zeke's gonna Zeke, and when it's clutch time Dak is gonna make a play.

Go Eagles! Not often I can say that and mean it.

MetEdDawg
01-05-2019, 11:56 PM
It's too bad Dak gets stuck with an INT when there's PI and the receiver still should have caught it. Dak had a solid day. OL kept him clean enough to give him some chances. I thought Linehan made it harder than it needed to be with the play calling but Zeke's gonna Zeke, and when it's clutch time Dak is gonna make a play.

Linehan needs to go regardless I think. He's not the right guy to call this offense with this QB.

Goldendawg
01-05-2019, 11:59 PM

66%, bet he could run our RPO! Hail Dak!

Hot Rock
01-06-2019, 10:37 AM

Go to a Dallas Message board and some are slamming him for that throw. It was behind Brown, he had to reach back. If Dak had lead him properly, it would have been an easy walk-in TD.

What some do not realize that all QB's make throws that are slightly off and the Receivers need to make the plays. Brown could have caught it anyway but he didn't. PI could have been called, but it wasn't. Lot's of stuff go down every game and Watson did look like dogshit vs the Colts and he is getting a pass because he is a chosen one. Dak outplayed Wilson yesterday and Eli last week but some won't say anything other than it was a defensive win with Zeke leading the offense.

With the job comes scrutiny. I think Dak can handle it, I will be watching and cheering him along.

MetEdDawg
01-06-2019, 11:41 AM
They need another weapon if they want to compete with the Rams going forward. The certainly need a #2 at WR. Maybe Gallup can become that. They need a TE that's a threat. And they need to upgrade the depth chart behind Zeke because Rod Smith is basically worthless when he's in the game. Zeke is the workhorse but he could use some spells where they can ride another RB for a couple drives during a game and be productive.

msstate7
01-06-2019, 11:44 AM
If I were the cowboys, I'd try to trade back into the 1st for irv Smith... Probably late 1st

MetEdDawg
01-06-2019, 12:41 PM
If I were the cowboys, I'd try to trade back into the 1st for irv Smith... Probably last 1st

Agree 100%. They get back into the 1st round and a guy like him that can block and catch and that would really make them a threat. They would be tough to stop and he's perfect for their offense.

BuckyIsAB****
01-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Oops, he's down 21-0 at home against the Colts.

Watson is missing open guys, checking down constantly, and isn't leading his team terribly well. But the media gives Dak all the hell.

Freaking stupid.

He has no OL at all.