PDA

View Full Version : Hey political hack. Can you at least send me a PM explaining your butt hurt?

Bully13
01-04-2019, 07:18 AM
Scooba says I hurting your feelings on the poly board. Can you PM this dastardly post I made so I can know what i did to deserve a penalty?

I was away from ED for 3 weeks and scooba sez it was something I posted approximately a month ago.

Would like to see what it was that prompted the action taken. Is that asking too much? Or do my girlfriends boobies bother you?

Political Hack
01-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Do you like posting on this board? If you do, I suggest you quit acting like a belligerent child and carry on with your life before you lose privileges over here too. You've been banned from the political board more than any other poster. You won't be allowed back.

Name calling is not a discussion of politics. You're incapable of keeping up with an intellectual conversation like the other posters over there so you resort to personal attacks. It's not just against me. It's against anyone that disagrees with your drivel. Therefore you have been banned and won't be welcomed back.

Bring it up again and you'll banned here too. You've been told twice to handle it in PM's but you're too thick to act like an adult.