PDA

View Full Version : RTGDF vs RPO

Sparrows2
01-02-2019, 03:28 PM
If you are one of those MSU fans that think nothing is acceptable but winning the SEC and being a top tier program, and anything else is ?settling? and not worthwhile ( and there must be a lot of people judging by how many didn?t go to the New year Florida bowl, judging by previous bowl games), ok I get it, I guess.

But you live in the SEC west and ever since Saban figured out ? oh you mean I can have a top tier defense AND run an offense that can throw vertically?? the days of playing conservative ?pound the rock, play great defense, win the turnover battle? are over.

If you don?t understand that as a fact stop reading and don?t respond because we don?t live on the same planet and I am speaking a different language.

Can Joe build the type of offense that can beat Bama and make MSU top tier?
Theoretically yes, MSU has proven we can field a top tier defense, that idiot at Ole Miss found WR?s and matched with transfer QB?s that could throw the ball.

If Joe can?t we will fire him, but if you are one of the fans that are all pissed off about going 8-5, why are you pissed that he tried to install his offense? Why should he waste a year running an offense that is doomed to disappoint you? If Fitz was who most people thought he was it should have worked.
Let?s give him a chance with a QB who can throw as well as some QB that Ole Miss found on the side of the road.
And no I don?t know if that is Key or the other QB Mullen recruited. It would nice if they were that guy. But I am not counting on it.
Moorehead fate will be decided
Recruiting
Player development
Staff hires on the OL and DC
You don?t get to be Two time asst coach of the year because you can?t coach offense, but just had ?good? players. No one wins that award because they have a great tb when the big 12 is filling the sky with balls.

msstate7
01-02-2019, 03:49 PM
Thought broyles award was assistant of the year. I don't see joe as a winner.

Sparrows2
01-02-2019, 03:56 PM
#1 rising asst coach by sports illustrated and yahoo

dawgday166
01-02-2019, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that Bo's boy Bartoo has Moorhead & Shoop as the #1 combo of coordinators in SEC. He is high on both of them. I thought he had Moorhead as #2 OC his last year at PSU>

Tbonewannabe
01-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Thought broyles award was assistant of the year. I don't see joe as a winner.

I remember them saying his was Offensive Coordinator of the Year twice when he was hired. I guess it is something similar to Shoop winning Defensive Coordinator of the Year even though Locksley was the Broyles Award winner.

msstate7
01-02-2019, 04:00 PM

Thanks. Just wanted to look at winners and see how predictive it is for HC success. Broyles looked to be strong

Scared_Hitless
01-02-2019, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that Bo's boy Bartoo has Moorhead & Shoop as the #1 combo of coordinators in SEC. He is high on both of them. I thought he had Moorhead as #2 OC his last year at PSU>

Yep he also had us at 7-5 based on talent profile. Coach had a +1 coach effect this season. +2 for Auburn and A&M wins and -1 for the Iowa Loss.

Really Clark?
01-02-2019, 04:01 PM

That’s not an award though. So he wasn’t the 2 time assistant coach of the year. That goes to the Broyles award winners.

Sparrows2
01-02-2019, 04:13 PM
I agree I should have been more precise