PDA

View Full Version : Kylin injury?

Alumni50
01-02-2019, 11:52 AM
Anyone have clarification? I?ve seen MSU reports of denying a loss of consciousness but that?s it. Like clockwork OM crazies are blowing up social media calling msu staff incompetent

Dawgology
01-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Anyone have clarification? I?ve seen MSU reports of denying a loss of consciousness but that?s it. Like clockwork OM crazies are blowing up social media calling msu staff incompetent

All I heard was ESPN said he lost consciousness but I think they were talking out there ass and guessing. They took him to the tent and did the concussion protocol I'm sure. He could have just got the wind knocked out of him.

As if Ole Miss has ANY room to talk. Their coaches played a QB on a bum knee for half a season knowing another injury to it could end the guys career.

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-02-2019, 12:02 PM
As I said in the thread yesterday, there's no way they let him back on the field if he really lost consciousness with the way head injuries are treated now. The sideline reporter claimed she was standing right next to him when he supposedly lost consciousness, but he went down like two yards off the field in the middle of all our players and staff standing on the sidelines. Unless she mingling among all our players right next to the field in the middle of the game, which I've never seen a sideline reporter do before, there's no way she was anywhere near him and additionally there would have been a crowd of people between them wherever she was.